Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lottery

So, do played households ever win? I play rotation and have around 9 families I play, and every time the lottery comes around it's always some random not in world townie that wins it. Will my sims ever be able to win?

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    In my attempt 2 of Swanson Legacy HAM won
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

Is...Ham your heir, then? owo
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    None of mine have, but I'm told it's possible haha.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Yup, I had a vampire sim win once.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    None of mine have, but I'm told it's possible haha.

Yea that’s what I hear too
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

Is...Ham your heir, then? owo

"spare" twin of the heiress. I'm working on my 3rd attempt at the Swanson legacy but She's going to be engaged to their Mom's ex-boyfriend, King (back then Prince) James and his Wife Queen Leah (Leah's birth father was the brother of the late Romeo who was the grandfather of Jane Grace Olivia and Hannah Amy Margo)'s son Prince Maxwell (who at the moment has a bit of a crush on HAM but HAM doesn't seem to realize it because she keeps having issues with other boys... you know the Netflix series which just opened it 3rd season with the word 13 in it? Maxwell kind of one of the two half of Clay for the story. HAM's twin Jane is the other half.. who going to be listening to the tapes for the audience's viewing )
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I had one sim win the lottery, and it ruined the game for me. With that particular sim, I was trying to do a rags to riches without cheating. Shortest challenge ever. lol
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Two of my Sims have won so far.
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    I've only ever had one of my sims win
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Recently one of my played sims won for the first time ever so it is possible. It’s just rare because, well, it’s a lottery!
  • Options
    DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    None of my sims have ever won and I play eight different households.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    My sims never won, but I'm pretty sure they can. Actually - if my sims win, I have reduced the 1st prize to §50.000 + some other bonuses, I don't want any of my families to get a million Simoleons. I have no idea how to spend that much money... My winning sim might disagree, but I'm the boss, muha! :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Mindofy wrote: »
    So, do played households ever win? I play rotation and have around 9 families I play, and every time the lottery comes around it's always some random not in world townie that wins it. Will my sims ever be able to win?

Yes, one of my households finally won. Shame they were already millionaires though!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    My military won it once! Okay, they had 8 sims playing so the chances were high but it was neat when they ended up with a million and a half in household funds. Got them a library and second-floor bedroom to celebrate!
  • Options
    BandakBandak Posts: 62 Member
    No, my sims have never won...but happy to read others' have! It is possible, then. 🙂
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I had one sim win the lottery, and it ruined the game for me. With that particular sim, I was trying to do a rags to riches without cheating. Shortest challenge ever. lol
    @LaBlue0314 lol I think if I did that challenge I wouldn’t let my sims enter for that reason :D
  • Options
    MrSunshineMrSunshine Posts: 99 Member
    My sim never win lottery but hey, at least you can seduce the winner! It's a same thing for me.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    mine won once, the weird thing was that I got the money before the notification and it took me a while to realize what happened :D
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    My my save it seems to always be one by either Nancy Landgraab or someone's cat.
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    I had a household win $1M twice. I was shocked the first time because I'd lost so many times before that. I will probably cancel the holiday from now on because having that much money changes how I play the game.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    My legacy family won the lottery in an old save I had once. It made playing the family less fun though cause they had so much money. :D
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    None of mine have ever won. I've had my sims marry lottery winners after the event but nobody has won while I've played them, nor has a "rotation" household ever won while I was playing a different household.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    @LaBlue0314 lol I think if I did that challenge I wouldn’t let my sims enter for that reason :D

I wasn't really thinking of winning, but rather a way for my sim to spend a 100 semolians.

I just happened to remember I did have a second family win as well, but in their case, they were always helping other sims and charity groups with money as well. That was kind of fun making other sims wealthy as well.
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    First time I ever did it my family won. They were already pretty rich so it made me chuckle.
  • Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    My mermaid Talia and aspiring restaurant owner Vicki did. I was stunned that it happened twice.
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey