Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Vampires in the Trailers?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I'm thinking blonde buns will marry Vlad and they can rule Forgotten Hallow together!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm going to be checking the gallery shortly after 1pm easten tomorrow under MaxisCreator-01. Most likely not only will they upload the sims but also some rooms that arn't coming with the game.
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    I'm going to be checking the gallery shortly after 1pm easten tomorrow under MaxisCreator-01. Most likely not only will they upload the sims but also some rooms that arn't coming with the game.

Thank you for the info, I was wondering under what name or hashtag I have to look. BTW, there are already 3 houses for the vampires pack on the gallery. I saw them today as I checked if anything was already online. And one of these houses has all three new vampire traits lol
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Tanja1986 wrote: »

Thank you for the info, I was wondering under what name or hashtag I have to look. BTW, there are already 3 houses for the vampires pack on the gallery. I saw them today as I checked if anything was already online. And one of these houses has all three new vampire traits lol

Oh wow I'll have to check the online gallery then as I'm not in the game.
  • Options
    IsoscelesdreamsIsoscelesdreams Posts: 3 New Member
    Most of the Sims you saw in the Vampires Game Pack official trailers are under the
  • Options
    IsoscelesdreamsIsoscelesdreams Posts: 3 New Member
    Most of the Sims you saw in the Vampires Game Pack official trailers are under the

Sorry it posted before I was ready. They can be found under the EA Account ID of MaxisCreator_01 as the households of: Noble Vampires, Virtuous Vampires and Rebellious Vampires. Vlad lives in Forgotten Hollow already along with Caleb. I haven't found 2 of the other Sims. But others have uploaded them as Forgotten Hollow Townies, Vampire Townies.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    okester wrote: »
    awesome hair vamp guy

I just love this!
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    I've seen non-official versions of cute, black vampire guy and red dress vampire lady. It'd be nice if they got official releases, but I'm not complaining really. The nobles and rebels are AMAZING!
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited February 2017
    I wonder if the blonde haired sim that got bitten by the vamp in the trailer is anywhere to have in the game he's cute and love to make him into a vampire,he's on the picture of the trailer.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member

https://www.thesims.com/gallery/browse?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=MaxisCreator_01&max=25&maxis=false

This is the link on the gallery to get all the lots and characters - especially Vamps from the trailers made by MaxisCreator_01

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    @Writin_Reg MaxisCreator_01 has not uploaded them all, a few (popular) ones are still missing.
  • Options
    Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    edited February 2017
    Hello,
    can those 2 finally be uploaded? I want them in my game. Please. :#
    7bZ1dFj.jpg
    edit: Thanks CupcakeWitch, I didnt recognize the other as the same sim because of different hairstyle. Downloaded her.
    Still want the guy and the vampire in red.
    Post edited by Keks_Milch on
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    Keks_Milch wrote: »
    Hello,
    can those 3 finally be uploaded? I want them in my game. Please. :#
    7bZ1dFj.jpg
    The one in the yellow dress is uploaded under Noble Vampires, just take off her dark form. Her name is Inna Cent

It's the other two I really want as well. Was gonna make Inna Cent and the black vamp husband and wife (because portraits)
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    @Writin_Reg MaxisCreator_01 has not uploaded them all, a few (popular) ones are still missing.

Oh sorry - I thought they had added them.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    dmel15dmel15 Posts: 572 Member
    Hello,
    can those 3 finally be uploaded? I want them in my game. Please. :#
    7bZ1dFj.jpg
    The one in the yellow dress is uploaded under Noble Vampires, just take off her dark form. Her name is Inna Cent

It's the other two I really want as well. Was gonna make Inna Cent and the black vamp husband and wife (because portraits)

Inna Cent.... not very subtle at all now is it...
  • Options
    DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 298 Member
    I'm almost certain we'll have the marketing Sims up on the gallery at Vampires launch. SimGuruGeorge will follow up to make sure.
    If he fails I will cast 'Drain Life Spirit' on him.

(Vlad lives in the Mansion. Caleb & his sister live in another FH home. The rest of the Sims were just for the videos.)

Wouldn't casting "Drain Life Spirit" on him be counter productive, i mean i would just forget :smile:
  • Options
    Kirill_KuznetsovKirill_Kuznetsov Posts: 1 New Member
    > @CupcakeWitch said:
    > (Quote)
    > The one in the yellow dress is uploaded under Noble Vampires, just take off her dark form. Her name is Inna Cent
    >
    > It's the other two I really want as well. Was gonna make Inna Cent and the black vamp husband and wife (because portraits)

Still no luck with those 2 sims? I have found some poor copies in Gallery but nothing looking that good. :(
  • Options
    EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top