Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Vampires in the Trailers?

From the live stream we learned that only Vlad, cool girl vampire, and awesome hair vamp guy live in Forgotten Hollow. There were so many other awesome vamps in the trailer that I hope to see somewhere in the game (homeless) or uploaded in a Guru gallery. I reeeaalllyyy want the blond, modern Nosferatu-ish vamp guy ^,,^
Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!

Comments

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I think Vlad and the others in the trailer are the premades but for the live stream they deleted the premades and they used their own sims. Usually how it is. Like in get together the sims in the trailers were the premades.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Good, so there's hope! xD
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2017
    I've asked the gurus if this female vampiress is in and gotten no reply she's the one in pink.

• SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    I've asked the gurus if this female vampiress is in and gotten no reply she's the one in pink.

Why? She's so generic. You could randomize one who looks like that. Vlad looks awesome but I don't care too much about any of the others.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Simsweetie wrote: »

Why? She's so generic. You could randomize one who looks like that. Vlad looks awesome but I don't care too much about any of the others.

No I don't think so. This one has the right look. I think Maxis will upload up to 5 or more of the sims seen in the trailers and I hope she's one of them.
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I what the girl with the epic blonde hair and red crown uploaded #ultimatevampitequeen
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    I what the girl with the epic blonde hair and red crown uploaded #ultimatevampitequeen

The one with the buns? I want her too! And her boyfriend/husband.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    I want the girl in the blue victorian dress who gets turned in the trailer :smile:
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    mariah6194 wrote: »
    I want the girl in the blue victorian dress who gets turned in the trailer :smile:

Yes me too! There is another one that looks a lot like her she's in a yellow/orange dress. (Can't tell for sure cuz certain colors are messed up on my phone.) I'd really like her too. Hopefully the gurus will see this before release and at least upload them to the gallery
  • mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member

Yes me too! There is another one that looks a lot like her she's in a yellow/orange dress. (Can't tell for sure cuz certain colors are messed up on my phone.) I'd really like her too. Hopefully the gurus will see this before release and at least upload them to the gallery

Yep I know which one you're talking about, I like her too
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »
    Kamio wrote: »

The one with the buns? I want her too! And her boyfriend/husband.

I want her too.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I thought I heard or read somewhere that Vlad lives alone. The brother/sister live in one of the houses and were shown in the twitch video. I want to say girl with brown hair and a big dresses that was turned in a teaser video and a guy with cool hair. So we get 3 vampires and can download more. They mentioned the blonde girl isn't in game, so I'm assuming she'll be on gallery.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member

The one in my picture! I love her too, I really hope she can be downloaded.
    #Team Occult
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

The one in my picture! I love her too, I really hope she can be downloaded.

Yep that's the one!
    Nice avi!
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Yep from the female vampires that they showed in the trailers I liked the blonde one very much! But also the black guy vampire looked awesome somehow! :smile: It's a shame that they create sims for the trailers but do not add them to the game in the end. I am very glad that Vlad is definitely in it!
  • chickenowchickenow Posts: 458 Member

I like her as well! I see her being a Forgotten Hollow excile who moved to San MyShuno and trying to lead a normal life. Obviously she has the "Good Vampire" aspiration.

Here's hoping that MaxisCreator_01 has all of the trailer Sims.
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I would have liked to have the blonde and her lover.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I have no problem with players wanting the vampires in the trailers, but it does make laugh when people begged for the pack to be customizable so they can create any vampire they want, and all people seem to want are the ones the devs created. :D
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I have no problem with players wanting the vampires in the trailers, but it does make laugh when people begged for the pack to be customizable so they can create any vampire they want, and all people seem to want are the ones the devs created. :D

Yeah, if one can't find the devs' vamp in the game or in the gallery, I would think it's easy enough to be able to customize the sims to look exactly like the ones in the trailer, it seems, what with the same CAS items from those premade NPC sims being available to all who buy the pack and all. :smile:

However, I can understand if one wants one with already pre-upgraded powers and weaknesses or to have the premade sims' background stories and stuff (like how many simmers liked having the premade sims, like Don, the Goth family, or the Strange Family, etc). :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • jineratorjinerator Posts: 377 Member
    I do like that there are many styles of vampires.

I have a question about the new world that is being made, if anyone knows the answer to this...Is it true that Forgotten Hollow will be more night time than day time, and is this a precursor to some type of weather or seasons? Just curious...
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited January 2017
    Isn't the pink vampire Sobhiah? (however you spell her name) The one from Windenburg from the family Fryers or something. She has a sister Morgen with long red hair.

EDIT: Her.
    01SiobhanFyres.jpg
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited January 2017
    @Dannydanbo: Good point. Funny how that works. xD

I was curious about the blonde vampire woman wearing the brown hat in the trailer (see below).

1WVyB08.png

Unless I'm mistaken, that's the only part in the trailer where she shows up, unless she looks different in her "dark form" elsewhere in the clip. Anyway, I'd like to see her available for download in the gallery.
  • Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    I would love it if these could be uploaded:
    BcvlNoE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top