Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    #50GensOfFangs )

I REFUSE
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    #50GensOfFangs )

I REFUSE

Famous last words :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Poor Anders he is so sad and lonely! :'( Please send someone to make him happy ASAP!
    <3 Daisy <3 Oh how I miss seeing her! I can understand the need for her to have grandchildren. I don't like seeing her old(er) at all! Why can't she live forever too?!?
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Yes Anders. You should go visit Caspian now. Or are you still upset about Hamlet?

And it was great seeing Daisy again.
  • Options
    @haswh I'll try! ;)

Aww, I'll never forget your Daisy love (and fan club). <3 Leopold undoubtedly brought up being a vampire to both her and Caspian, but neither would want that for multiple reasons. :( And she's a chef too, so being a vampire would rob her of a lot of joy.

@MVWdeZT He can't stay away from his brother forever!

And I was glad I could have a Daisy cameo. <3 So many old gen Fangs characters I miss...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Somebody take Anders to a bar, get him drunk, get him laid and get him out of that funk! Maybe he should stop being such a nice guy and go bad, break into his Mothers, sneakily bite her in the night and turn her, yeah his Dad'll be peeved that he's disrespected his Mother but he's long past due a rebellion. Then he should break into Caspian's, punch Hamlet on the nose because it's only fair and then bite Caspian, turn him, then bite Hamlet on the way out as a good will gesture and turn him and that's the start of his problems sorted. Once he's got his home life sorted, then he can get his love life sorted, set hours for his surgery and never starch his underwear again! This lad needs a bad influence in his life!

And I may need some tissues to clean up over here.....
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo LOL, Auntie B returns? Sounds like good (or at least fun and less heartbreaking) advice. ;) Alas, Anders doesn't seem to have a rebellious bone in his vampire bod, unlike his honorary niece. But man, the mental image of him just...going around biting and punching everyone in sight had me cracking up.

Maybe you could be that bad influence though? ROFL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    I don't think Anders, vampire or not would survive my influence. (Others say it's bad, I disagree. I think I'm a very positive influence) He shouldn't see it as rebelling if he doesn't have a rebellious bone anywhere (Are you sure? I seem to recall Ellie on about one....) He should look on it as his doctory duty to cure death, who could fault him for that? The fact he is willing to use his own family as guinea pigs finding that cure should be seen as an admirable thing. See positive influencing right there, putting a noble spin on an otherwise odious crime!
  • Options
    Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    Yay! My boy Anders! I feel your pain about student finances :(

I feel kinda bad saying it due to all the Daisy love on here but she wasn't my favourite sim so not overly bothered about her impending death.

Oh my, Anders and Leo look almost identical sept the facial hair attacking Leo's face
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

• Options
    Just catching up here and backward for some reason???? Can I just say how much I love Ivy, she's such a perfect mix of Sly's humour and Clems vulnerability while still having her own voice, and I'm loving Cirrius Peter Pan look though I did crack up at his hair plumage getting larger, poor lad, does that happen every time he gets a bit, y'know excited lmao. I also love the fact Rowan can talk really and dare'n't say anything. So he's gone from not being able to get a word in edgewise, to not daring to get a word in. But I suppose it's all good if it's keeping Cosette happy and he gets to oggle her chest fruits.... Try looking at her eyes Rowan, you might see what a mistake you're making
    Sorry for the dual post, like I say, catching up :)
  • Options
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    Somebody take Anders to a bar, get him drunk, get him laid and get him out of that funk! Maybe he should stop being such a nice guy and go bad, break into his Mothers, sneakily bite her in the night and turn her, yeah his Dad'll be peeved that he's disrespected his Mother but he's long past due a rebellion. Then he should break into Caspian's, punch Hamlet on the nose because it's only fair and then bite Caspian, turn him, then bite Hamlet on the way out as a good will gesture and turn him and that's the start of his problems sorted. Once he's got his home life sorted, then he can get his love life sorted, set hours for his surgery and never starch his underwear again! This lad needs a bad influence in his life!

And I may need some tissues to clean up over here.....

I agree but maybe not with biting hamlet. I agreed he needs to be punched, but if he's turnt than Anders will be stuck with him for all eternity
    My Disney Legacy!

• Options
    @Bloosmoo LOL, there was the one rebellious bone, true...! And I bet you'd be some kind of influence all right.

No worries about the catching up backward thing (or the two posts, see, they were broken up, not that I would've minded anyhow <3). I'm so glad you love Ivy--that's what I was going for with her, dad's humor and mom's vulnerability. And now I can't unsee Peter Pan! I've been calling him little elf boy (or just circus, because I'm waiting for someone to accidentally call him that in the comments--or maybe citrus).

@Minty1992 Ha, I figured the student finances aspect would be relatable for a number of people! Sorry you share that particular pain though. :#

LOL, Daisy's death is (probably) a ways off anyhow, despite Anders' worrying, but it's still not enough time for her vampire son or husband.

"Facial hair attacking Leo's face," omg. That's a great way of describing it, rofl.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,361 Member
    Just getting to the new chapter today. Busy week. :#

First of, all @LadyLobster Thank you so much for creating those family tree charts. I am ashamed to say I completely forgot who Anders' mom was, and since her appearance has changed so much from aging I didn't recognize her. I appreciated being able to just go check the tree instead of searching back through the stories to find the answer. :)

Second, I liked having a PoV chapter from one of the older generation characters. I think a lot of us wonder what's going on in their heads after the story has moved on to the new set. We see some of their actions and choices actions through the eyes of the kids, but usually don't get to find out what they are really thinking any more.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow LOL, glad the family trees help! They help me, too--I'm often forgetting just how (extensively) everyone is related at this point. Ivy's actually related to Anders on her mom's side too!

Aww, I enjoy having Anders as one of the PoVs, especially in contrast to the younger bunch surrounding him--he has a lot of perspective that they don't. And I've often been tempted to dig into the minds of past gen characters, especially once they're parents. I knew a lot of people wouldn't approve of Clem's parenting style or lack of chill once we no longer got to be in her head.

I also knew I'd let the number of PoVs balloon too much if I didn't set a hard rule that a character only gets one gen's worth of PoV chapters, but I do miss diving into old brains. <3 I wonder which characters people would most like to hear from if they could hear from any of them.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,361 Member
    @LadyLobster Definitely would be too much if old characters' PoVs were regularly included. But an occasional random chapter from an old character would be fun and keep us in the loop with them. :)
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    I also knew I'd let the number of PoVs balloon too much if I didn't set a hard rule that a character only gets one gen's worth of PoV chapters, but I do miss diving into old brains. <3 I wonder which characters people would most like to hear from if they could hear from any of them.

Oo Oo, You know what you should do! You know what you should do! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DO?!
    My Disney Legacy!

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I think having one Graham chapter per gen might be fun.

But just seeing him in the background with his shenanigans is hilarious.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    As of right now/this gen, my kingdom for a Fox or Clem chapter haha (or Shadorlando). I’d love to know what they’re all thinking and feeling (especially with what’s likely ahead!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    LOL, I think people are gonna get sick of some of the older-gen people by the time I'm through with gen 4. :scream: You'll definitely be seeing a lot of Fox and Clem--and maybe some of their thoughts, in one way or another...

Graham's having fun being the Gomez to Bianca's Morticia, along with running his criminal media/real estate/general Graham-y empire, but he'd probably revel in the chaos of this gen, rofl.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Sky makes an unsettling discovery...

mxThuDw.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Wow, most awkward family reunion EVAR!! :scream:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit Even more awkward than Bianca and Byron with Bart and Cor? 🤔 Probably!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    “There you are, weasel”

TRIGGERED :bawling:

If only Clementine were there too. Then Dr. Puck could burst in and turn it into some family therapy time :joy:

Poor Sky. This is all so confusing for her! (And if Orlando’s right and some of her past memories return... wow, imagine how much MORE confused this poor kid is gonna be!)

I’m both terrified and eager to see where things go from here for Sky...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Poor girl! :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Sky!!! :'( And what was Griff gonna do? Hmmmm.