Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Dr. Puck must be rich by now, LOL. So many troubled supernatural families with very weird problems.

Hopefully Fox's wish comes true and those memories don't return. :# Things will be hard enough for Sky already...

@pammiechick I know. :'( She went from having zero worries to...this.

@AudreyFld Fox just wanted some backup from Griff, in case Shadorlando was dangerous, but that turned out to be unnecessary...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,344 Member
    Wow. Well, that's some heavy stuff for a kid to overhear. Good chapter. Plot's getting twisted. I like that. >:) I wonder what effect this is going to have on Sky.

Did Orlando actually claim that Sky was his wife, or did I read that wrong? He seems a little confused about what time he is in... :D

And poor Rain. :'( She obviously wants some quality sister time.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow LOL, glad you're enjoying the chaos! There's a lot more where that came from...

Orlando knows Sky isn't literally Lyanna, but since discovering that it's Lyanna's soul in Sky's body, he considers her his wife regardless. Fox thinks it's irrelevant--or is trying to tell himself that.

Rain isn't exactly like Dru, where Dru wanted to be around Lyanna all the time, but she'd definitely like to spend more time with her sister than she actually gets to.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So do I have this right Sky is really Lyanna? I am confused. :/ I feel bad for Sky whatever is going on.

It was nice to see the two sisters? together.
  • Options
    @haswh Sky is Lyanna reincarnated, but Fox makes the argument that that doesn't matter, and that she's Sky above all else.

She's still Rain's sister. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    I hope that as Lyanna's reincarnation, Sky doesn't get any memories of her past life, like remembering giving birth to her father. That would be awkward. Haha. :D:D:D
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

• Options
    @Minty1992 LOL, awkward is putting it lightly! :scream: At least for now she doesn't remember anything...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I like how focks was like "ugh go away DAD she's NOT mom *angery*"

Bc is tru
    They're 2 diff people n ya gotta let it go
    Or
    Lan
    Do

Hehe is rhyme
  • Options
    @Cement Angry Fox finally appears in gen 4 apparently, after being MIA in gen 3~

Orlando's not good at letting things go :#
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Ya, Orlando a bit of a champ at stewing...WHO NEGGST?
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    WHO NEGGST?

Rain, rain, go away~
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Minty1992 wrote: »
    I hope that as Lyanna's reincarnation, Sky doesn't get any memories of her past life, like remembering giving birth to her father. That would be awkward. Haha. :D:D:D

ROFL! As if these family trees weren't complicated enough. :D
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    Rain prepares to battle the Sun King...

rbJk2Fe.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    YA HERE COME THE RAIN.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    Oh I love her already wth.
  • Options
    I love the "sun king" that Rain made to practice with! It made me laugh so hard.

I predict... she will finally meet the Sun King and end up in some weird situation where she has to protect him or save his life. >:)
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I love the "sun king" that Rain made to practice with! It made me laugh so hard.

I predict... she will finally meet the Sun King and end up in some weird situation where she has to protect him or save his life. >:)

Ohh... I like this prediction!

• Options
    edited September 2019
    @WagonFruit I don't know whether to have "here comes the rain again" or "here comes the sun" stuck in my head so I guess they'll just compete so thanks for that~

@Aehnyx <3<3 I really have fun with the secondary PoVs this gen. And thanks for commenting!

@GlacierSnow OMG, I was like, I wonder if I can find a "Sun King" in-game somewhere that'd work...I forget what I considered first, maybe a stuffed animal? But then I saw that and it was glorious.

Pretty good bet she'll meet up with the Sun King at some point. >:) Not sure who to feel sorrier for!

@AudreyFld Hopefully he doesn't get electrocuted in the process~
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Rain might look like her mother Lani, but she's got a lot of Dru in her as well.
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT She sure does. She probably sees Dru and Sunflower the most of all her grandparents.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Rain is so cute she reminds me a bit of Dru also! :) She is very focused on getting rid of the Sun King. What if he really showed up? :o I wonder how that would go? :#
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Rain! Such a fierce supporter of her siblings. I ADORE her! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @haswh If the Sun King really showed up...maybe they'd have a nice tea party? Or maybe all three of her parents would have to drag her away and ground her for a while...LOL.

@pammiechick <3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Or maybe all three of her parents would have to drag her away and ground her for a while...LOL.

ehehehe
    ground
    ya
    bc she electric
    /dies
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    So I have this theory.

Durning the fight that lead to Lani falling to the ground, the Sun King also fell and gained amnesia. He and Rain meet and either fall in love or become very close until she accidently shocks him and he regains his memories. Than they fight.
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!