Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could live anywhere in the Sims 4 World where would you live?

Comments

• Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Del Sol Valley
    In real life, I don't do well with humidity, but Oasis Springs is too barren so it's Del Sol Valley for me! Being around the stars is a nice perk, too!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    BobisbaeBobisbae Posts: 246 Member
    Other(Vacation worlds/Newcrest) or Nah I don't wanna live in a virtual game
    Newcrest
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    As I love the countryside and the cold it would have to be granite falls it’s the sort of place I would love to live in. Especially with the weather climate.
  • Options
    jadaleilanijadaleilani Posts: 5 New Member
    San Myshuno
    definitely the city! i was getting my fingers ready to type bridgeport from the sims 3 (out of habit lol), so san myshuno is my choice!
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited August 2019
    Sulani
    Ever since the release of Get Together Windenburg Island has been my absolutely favorite place to play and I'd love to live there. But then Island Living came out and it's become my new favorite. It was really, really close though! I still love Windenburg island AND the countryside in Fall, but the fact it stays warm year round in Sulani tipped the scales to it's favor. Yes, snow can be beautiful and I like some things about Winter in Michigan, but after over 50 years living here, I'm tired of the cold. My old bones crave the warmth and sunshine. :)

Having said that, Fall is my favorite time of year and I'd miss the snow for the holiday season, so I'd 'vacation' back to Windenburg for hunting season, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Kind of backwards to how most people think about vacations, eh? :p lol *shrugs* I guess I would've chosen both locations equally if given the choice. :)

Happy Simming! <3

EDIT: I have a feeling Glimmerbrook might be in my Top 3 once I get a good look at it, but we'll see...
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited August 2019
    They have yet to make an in-game world that represents where I live IRL. I want a more Upper Midwest type of world.
    Post edited by NorthDakotaGamer on
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenbrook is my favourite at the moment but it may change to Glimmerbrook once I get to play it.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    Oasis Springs
    I've always liked Oasis Springs. It's the complete opposite of where I live in New England in the USA.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    San Myshuno
    I love busy cities and it has a whole lot of culture and things to do.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I can’t believe I’m the only one to say Granite Falls. It reminds of home (Canada) and if we could live in a cabin away from it all that would be perfect for me and my family.
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg Old Town part. I don't like big cities, hot weather or living next to large bodies of water.
    Aesthetically I love Strangerville and Selvadorada, but too hot and crawlies.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Sulani
    I love beaches, the sea and the hot summer sun. But I would also be happy just with the sun, so Strangerville is a close second, it's so beautiful.
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Sulani
    I love living tropical so Sulani is my new favorite but the city was a very close second as I love the diversity of a city by comparison..
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I would like either living in the Windenburg countryside or in Brindleton Bay. I love more rural areas, as that's what I've pretty much lived in all my life.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg or Brindleton Bay
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I adore Brindleton but a close second is Windenburg for me!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
    Windenburg
    So_Money wrote: »
    I can’t believe I’m the only one to say Granite Falls. It reminds of home (Canada) and if we could live in a cabin away from it all that would be perfect for me and my family.

well i just downloaded a mod to turn Granite Falls into a livable world. So , I think its definitely a nice place.
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• Options
    SpecialKHSpecialKH Posts: 36 Member
    San Myshuno
    I love all of the activities in different areas of town - I'd want to live there.
    I'm GND968 in the Gallery.
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Windenburg
    I voted for Windenburg but now I'm thinking maybe Sulani or Brindleton Bay lol
  • Options
    LunatwiloLunatwilo Posts: 6 New Member
    Sulani
    Sulani love beach, water and sand so why not.
  • Options
    DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    Sulani
    I'd choose paradise, Del Sol Valley would be 2nd, but I already live in Southern California. Snow is for skiing, not living so all the cold worlds are out.
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Sulani
    Definitely Sulani. I'd love to live right by the sea like that!! My second choice would be San Myshuno
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    edited August 2019
    Strangerville
    This is such a difficult choice for me! On one hand it's always been a dream of mine to live in a desert like Oasis Springs or Strangerville, but I also love the architecture and dark gothic vibes in Forgotten Hollow. I think my final choice is going to be Strangerville, mixing desert with Victorian architecture and a little bit of mystery.
    Post edited by Felicity1169 on
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Windenburg
    I like the Old World vibe of the place, with Brindleton Bay a close second. Devs missed a great opportunity by having those fishing/lobster boats just decoration. Would have been good to be able to have your own boat and go out fishing/lobstering as an employment option.
  • Options
    GGSimmerGGGGSimmerGG Posts: 35 Member
    I love Newcrest to be honest. Its that mixture of suburbs and city.