Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS AND THEIR ANIMALS COMPETITION. Winner announced! Closed.

Comments

• Options
    mkasmlmkasml Posts: 69 Member
    edited August 2019
    Congratulations to everyone!
    This was a really fun first assignment!
    I really appreciate the feedback on how to improve my editing! Thank you so much for your comments, I loved reading the judges' comments on the rest of the pictures too!. (:
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited August 2019
    Assignment 2
    My Crazy cat Tom

xaXTjkt.png

Edit - I added shadows and highlights :)
    Post edited by abelhinha35 on
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    mkasml wrote: »
    Congratulations to everyone!
    This was a really fun first assignment!
    I really appreciate the feedback on how to improve my editing! Thank you so much for your comments, I loved reading the judges' comments on the rest of the pictures too!. (:

You are welcome, and congrats for equal first place @mkasml. It is really useful to read other people's comments too, as you can get ideas from there also. B);)

• Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Wow everyone's pictures so far are amazing, this is going to be close all through this comp I see as the scores were pretty tight, (not that many points apart!) & to start of with a tie, is a very good indicator that we are all doing well! IMHO! ;)
    ~ Thank you judges for the feed back (I always read everyone's, I have done it from the beginning, to learn, but it also taught me that even the top three are given hints on how to improve, which in turn made me feel that mine was not that bad, even when I came last!LOL)
    ~ So thank you Judges @Jendowoz, @jilliebee22, @lisabee2 & @TEXASTWANGTONYA ♥♥♥ <3 ♥♥♥
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    edited August 2019
    The round 1tied winner's gift is on page 1 under "winning entries" If you would like to keep it as a memoir.

@mkasml and @abelhinha35

• Options
    gardenGothicgardenGothic Posts: 100 Member
    Congrats to placers and thanks judges for your comments!! :)
    Call me Booky!! (they/them)
    Simming Blog: Booky Loves Shiny Things!
    sZNqePM9W6d2Lrm5UpJhHbd9MGqZ5hV2_cX6GZcOXWSbJHRg4SdIhOUXKQtL7PZ6Ux3SEpde2Hd3nhoG7WMRhsE2ti9MIo_qvA3-U8EEgZ5xuacGIjvitbk-ZP5AbDcaMWSoJkL6Eo6xWUfis5ccJS0pYposlsk_vCsFGB-IkMp5jg-Pezqen7W-3DYFGNp1t_9XUjd4_ccSlcDwCGUfiQzNwBaSJm0yPLbiq3pRD6craNK8RUr8EGqaH7bxOGDTCzYZrTJ_SDkk9sgQXK-gFIz8qrIrZhZskNOYSOZBsMkYbiW0CjOevWYW9o1sTsomFi3p11msV69ZRU1sAX1VeG6wJ_6LjOSTZwGmQjMEyIn_LPYTq6GX1nu87u3N_f4cd13H6qq5QAJh3bu16HizzG3V6gtmW32T4h0oBgY3KEWxUe309HdhSgFaF5v_xoQmGgB4llydstDuPpQI456b3vaJDQP1K-h_hscQBwqRaJgLOLmiWaKKLh-_gz5XwTXaGKiDDwq3mpPv4qLQYg6mC6vLtpbmmpPby_uF_aKVy_B1xNbxODNJaov-uIH50hKqI4FaXffJBO2VoDIvockXJ7HsqkZUokCJVFSm6-YgFiPTlNMER1uzh6TbQhufl_rT-16XpKFiF_E4VYx3tmnpWaB9=w628-h224-no
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    Congrats to the first round winners! I noticed one of the comments on my feedback mentioned the blotches distracting from the model. I understand that and have taken that feedback on board. They were actually supposed to be autumn leaves falling but I guess that didn't really come across haha. Anyway, here's my entry for Scenario 2:

There's a deer on my chair!

cd7Dtum.png

Also @abelhinha35, how did you get that close to your sim for that shot while still showing most of her body? Even in cinematic cam I find that quite difficult. If you could give me some pointers I'd be grateful :)
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    The round 1tied winner's gift is on page 1 under "winning entries" If you would like to keep it as a memoir.

@mkasml and @abelhinha35

Wow thanks @Jendowoz0612, gorgeous gift hun. <3
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @TheLastStar there is a mod you can use called Simple Runtime Window Editor (SRWE) that can take a shot in CAS or in-game that brings your resolution up to whatever you want and keeps the image in good condition, although I have found the edges come out a bit more obviously ragged, but that is easy to fix in an editing program. Most use 3000 x 3000 pixels. You can read about it here and decide if you want it...if you do I can send the winRAR zip file as I still have it.

Taking High Quality Pics in the Sims 4 using SRWE

I use it all the time and it works well, but takes a little bit of getting used to. I don't know if @abelhinha35 uses this program or not, but her pictures are always amazing. I'm sure she will clarify that for you. :)<3

• Options
    @Jendowoz0612 thanks so much for letting me know! Going to have a read of it now. This will be really useful for taking high quality shots, it might even inspire me to start making stories :p
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    These Are SOOO Funny & Creative!!!! Can't Wait To Judge This Round.......... Sorry I Couldn't Last Round........ AMAZING <3
  • Options
    Spudders_86Spudders_86 Posts: 270 Member
    @TheLastStar there is a mod you can use called Simple Runtime Window Editor (SRWE) that can take a shot in CAS or in-game that brings your resolution up to whatever you want and keeps the image in good condition, although I have found the edges come out a bit more obviously ragged, but that is easy to fix in an editing program. Most use 3000 x 3000 pixels. You can read about it here and decide if you want it...if you do I can send the winRAR zip file as I still have it.

Taking High Quality Pics in the Sims 4 using SRWE

I use it all the time and it works well, but takes a little bit of getting used to. I don't know if @abelhinha35 uses this program or not, but her pictures are always amazing. I'm sure she will clarify that for you. :)<3

@Jendowoz0612
    I would like to give this mod a god if you could send me the file?
    Rqtv8vw.gif
  • Options
    You'll need to give me an email to send it to you. Put it in my PM and I'll dispose of it afterwards. Or check the YouTube it may have the link underneath it. :)

• Options
    Thanks, Mizzie, I thought it might be.

@MizoreYukii

• Options
    edited August 2019
    ~ Scenario 2-Comical Situation! ~
    ~ Model Dillan-with Guest appearance by Shilo! ~
    08-27-19-8-41-54-PM.png
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Ha! ha! love it Karima :D:D<3<3 Shilo just looks around, "what?".
    Where did you get that pose? Is that the hammock pose inverted?
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    ~ Actually it is a hammock pose, but I put two different poses together! to get the results I wanted!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Okay ladies all entries are in, @gardenGothic unfortunately had to pull out, but the judges are informed and the new assignment will go up today. The new scenario assignment is up.
    **Let me know once you've seen it please**

NB: I wanted to remind you also that this comp is not based on cumulative points, because we have a few newbies, it will be based on week to week points and so anyone can win at the end as each week's entry is purely an individual week's score.

@aussiekarima @MyFavoritedesign @mkasml @abelhinha35 @TheLastStar @Melusine377

• Options
    ~ I have seen the new assignment, now how to do that I actually have a good idea, (well 2 actually) I just need to work out how to do it! @Jendowoz0612 ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    Melusine377Melusine377 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Seen! :) got an idea, let's see if I can pull it off!! :D
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    Checking in :)
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Thank you, Ladies. <3

• Options
    edited August 2019
    @Jendowoz0612 Seen! and question - Can the rescue be an emotional one, or does it have to be a physical rescue? And also, can I compilate multiple screenshots because I have an idea but I feel like it would make more sense to have two shots together to visualise properly :)
  • Options
    Yes it can be emotional, as long as it is clear what the rescue is for. Great idea, @TheLastStar