Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS AND THEIR ANIMALS COMPETITION. Winner announced! Closed.

1101112131416...Next

Comments

• Melusine377Melusine377 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Congratulations everyone, it's been a pleasure doing this competition xxx thank you @Jendowoz0612 for hosting xx
    kMRXphO.gif
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    Thanks @Jendowoz0612, @MizoreYukii, @Spudders, @jilliebee22 and @TEXASTWANGTONYA for you support throughout this comp. <3 Congratulations to all contestants, every entry was well executed in all the assignments. <3 Last but least congrats to all placers in the finals awesome entries everyone. <3 Great comp @Jendowoz0612, will definitely enter cycle 2, if and when you host it again. :)
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited February 2020
    Once everyone has seen the results, @abelhinha35 I have the banners for you and the other two, to keep, so I'll wait until the others have seen their results and then put them on page one. Are you up for another cycle of "Sophisticated Style" (with a difference I might add?) <3

• MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Congratulations everyone! Тhank you @Jendowoz0612 for hosting. <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
    Once everyone has seen the results, @abelhinha35 I have the banners for you and the other two, to keep, so I'll wait until the others have seen their results and then put them on page one. Are you up for another cycle of "Sophisticated Style" (with a difference I might add?) <3

Thanks @Jendowoz0612, I am tempted to enter. :) Have you created the thread already?
    Just would like to clarify my unicorn entry. Most hunters only shot pray for food. ;)<3
    edited February 2020
    No still in the process of creating the comp. I tend to want to plan ahead and have it all in my head (and on paper) before I launch.

Yes they did only kill what they needed, I guess it was just the whole serene, peaceful scene, people went with the thought to perhaps see your sim in a flowing outfit or something. Just how people interpreted things differently, me included. Sorry we probably all thought similarly. What you did was brilliant, however. Your entries always are. <3<3

No still in the process of creating the comp. I tend to want to plan ahead and have it all in my head (and on paper) before I launch.

Yes they did only kill what they needed, I guess it was just the whole serene, peaceful scene, people went with the thought to perhaps see your sim in a flowing outfit or something. Just how people interpreted things differently, me included. Sorry we probably all thought similarly. What you did was brilliant, however. Your entries always are. <3<3

Thanks for the explanation, I would hate to think my hunter would even think of shooting a unicorn. :D
    edited February 2020
    Your banners are ready, ladies, for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. You can find them under the scoring comment box on page 1. They are large so you will need to re-size them to whatever size you want if you choose to keep them or add them to your gifs in your siggies. Congratulations to all competitors and I hope you will all join me for my Sophisticated Style - Cycle 4, which I am organizing shortly.

@aussiekarima @MyFavoritedesign @abelhinha35 @TheLastStar @Melusine377

Thanks for the banner @Jendowoz0612. Its lovely as always <3
    edited February 2020
    You are very welcome, @abelhinha35 <3<3 Great entries as always <3<3
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Thanks for the banner @Jendowoz0612 <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
    edited February 2020