Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm planning to throw a party to celebrate The Sims 4's 5th anniversary and my birthday! You can submit any Sims you want to attend the party here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/964547/party-at-my-place/p1?new=1
    I will post it on my blog and give a shout out to everyone's blog as well! I will post it on my birthday, 16 September! Let's have some fun! :)

various versions of the benders are in my library.but i'm warning you ahead of time they have their own ideas what fun is. lauren went in a bush with a random guy and came out pregnant.
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm planning to throw a party to celebrate The Sims 4's 5th anniversary and my birthday! You can submit any Sims you want to attend the party here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/964547/party-at-my-place/p1?new=1
    I will post it on my blog and give a shout out to everyone's blog as well! I will post it on my birthday, 16 September! Let's have some fun! :)

various versions of the benders are in my library.but i'm warning you ahead of time they have their own ideas what fun is. lauren went in a bush with a random guy and came out pregnant.

No worries. Thanks for the heads up - I'll try to make sure no one does anything that crazy, lol. I look forward to hosting the Benders! :D
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options

No worries. Thanks for the heads up - I'll try to make sure no one does anything that crazy, lol. I look forward to hosting the Benders! :D

i should mention lauren and noel in the story are divorced. so at least she was single. the irony is it happened the day after i got her a dog so dhe wouldnt be lonely. but in my library her and noel are together. the divorce is more od a cotinuity thing. it happened last time so i had to keep it.
  • Options

i should mention lauren and noel in the story are divorced. so at least she was single. the irony is it happened the day after i got her a dog so dhe wouldnt be lonely. but in my library her and noel are together. the divorce is more od a cotinuity thing. it happened last time so i had to keep it.

Thanks for the info. Do you want to have them stay married in my story or should they get divorced there as well?
    phULnBI.png
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
  • Options

Thanks for the info. Do you want to have them stay married in my story or should they get divorced there as well?

let them be them. meaning whatever they chose. i chose to get them divorced just cause they did last time. but whatever you decide keep them friendly. the divorce didn't happen cause they hate each ther it happened causemaking time for each other was hard
  • Options

let them be them. meaning whatever they chose. i chose to get them divorced just cause they did last time. but whatever you decide keep them friendly. the divorce didn't happen cause they hate each ther it happened causemaking time for each other was hard

Yes, let the Sims decide - that's my general approach to playing Sims and especially this challenge.
    phULnBI.png
  • Options
    I ordered a reborn doll. mom doesn't know yet but its probably bad to yell at me on my birthday. its tomorrow but i'm working ewwwwwwwwwww
  • Options

Yes, let the Sims decide - that's my general approach to playing Sims and especially this challenge.

whats cool about the benders is they never decide the same thing.its differnt everytime. ask cathtea she'll tell you. i think i'm avoiding writing cause last time elsa died. cathtea was upset.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,767 Member
    The dog Cider passed away around 15 years of age when Mom and I were in Stratford, Ontario seeing plays. At the moment I don't know if she passed away in her sleep or what. So I'm a bit upset about it. It was a different story when Aunt Lori's (technically Dad's mom) dog, Brodi (?) died back in 2000 (before Sis got Cider, Smudge or Arson). So now how is mom going to get me out of the house? (When we had Cider she had me walking her).
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    EFeGcb2.png
    On August 17th, 2018, I posted the prologue to Nightshade. Today (or rather tonight? this morning?), one year and a whopping 58 chapters later, I am so thankful to all of my wonderful readers. You have inspired me to go far beyond what I ever thought I would. Thank you for one year of Nightshade, and here's to yet another one. Who knows where this journey will take our beloved Onyx and Amelia another year from now? I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait to find out. :heart:

You can read the newest chapter, Chapter 58, here.
    (Also: apologies for another text centering issue, the program I use for this did something really weird :neutral:)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hey, everyone! It's @friendsfan367 's birthday!

Happy birthday, sis! Thank you for being the best-ever cohost for the Writers' Lounge! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Happy birthday @friendsfan367! Hope you have a great day and year! Keep being the random, hilarious individual you are! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰
    phULnBI.png
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,285 Member
    Happy birthday @friendsfan367! ๐ŸŽ‚
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    Happy birthday @friendsfan367! I hope your birthday is awesome! Send me a slice of digital cake :wink:
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Happy, happy birthday, @friendsfan367! Hope you have a beautiful day!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Hey, everyone! It's @friendsfan367 's birthday!

Happy birthday, sis! Thank you for being the best-ever cohost for the Writers' Lounge! :)

i'm your only cohost unless you know something i don't :)

its a joke sissy is a teacher so theres a lot she knows that i don't.you can't look it up if you can't spell it. :)
  • Options
    frumpysims1017frumpysims1017 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello I just joined the forum just wanted to say hello to everyone in the writers lounge.
  • Options
    Hello I just joined the forum just wanted to say hello to everyone in the writers lounge.

welcome to the lounge
  • Options
    frumpysims1017frumpysims1017 Posts: 3 New Member
    @friendsfan367 thank you. So do you post your stories on this forum? Or is this just a general chat?
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 thank you. So do you post your stories on this forum? Or is this just a general chat?

we post blog links here. but we also chat. since your a new member you can't post links but someone can help with that til you get member status.
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Happy 1st Anniversary to Nightshade! You have not only shown depth and character in your writing, but you have grown with it as well. Can't wait to read more as your #1 fan, as I'm sure you have lots more for your readers coming up.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Happy Birthday @friendsfan367. Hope it's a good one.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @friendsfan367. Hope it's a good one.

well i;m working. so its like any other weekend but with presents.. :)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,767 Member
    The dog Cider passed away around 15 years of age when Mom and I were in Stratford, Ontario seeing plays. At the moment I don't know if she passed away in her sleep or what. So I'm a bit upset about it. It was a different story when Aunt Lori's (technically Dad's mom) dog, Brodi (?) died back in 2000 (before Sis got Cider, Smudge or Arson). So now how is mom going to get me out of the house? (When we had Cider she had me walking her).
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top