Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack [MEGA]

Comments

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Dglbr1969 wrote: »
    ooooo thanks @LadyKyn back to rewatch I like that idea about the toddlers in arms in photos I missed that!

Not to mention a standing frame photo (probably due to the amount of interest from the Strangerville trailer). Though, I wonder if that frame is just with the pack or will be in a update. Either way, I like that we'll actually have sims pictures able to be a picture frame.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    The stuff in this stuff pack is ugly.

I can't think of any nicer way to put it.

Not the windows.

LOL post the Windows, Cat - I gotta see this

Simsvip has the pics from the trailer. I'm at work and am about off my lunch break.
    izecson wrote: »

Not the windows.

The only thing I might like from this pack.

This is what y'all are excited about?

Screen-Shot-2019-08-07-at-11-00-06-AM-1.png

Does it let in a breeze? Can you open and close it? I'm not feeling it.

Then again, I play with walls down anyway lol

Not that, but the windows in the screenshot posted by dave
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 118 Member
    I'm excited about the freelance photography career. I would have preferred 2 new careers, photography and model that are interactive careers like the acting career. But I'll take the photography career anyway I can get it. I like the build mode aspects as well for customizing your studio. I've been waiting for something like this.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    TOLKIEN wrote: »
    Drago97232 wrote: »
    I've seen a lot of people spreading hate around this pack on twitter and on youtube so I decided to give my opinion concerning the various comments I've seen :
    1. "We asked for University but we got this..."
      Ok stop comparing this SP to University. Please. I want University too like a huge part of the community but repeating after every packs announcement "We don't want this, we want University" is very frustrating and this is a behavior similar to a child's one. Maxis know the anticipation around University. So it is useless to repeat it every time. Aren't you tired ?
      Moreover, SP and EP are not made by the same team, so it's ridiculous to blame them while it is not their job to make EP.
    2. "This SP is useless" "Moschino plum..." "
      Collab packs exist since at least The Sims 2 so why is everyone so surprised ? It was obvious that Sims 4 was going to get one too. This pack doesn't look bad at all but maybe it's not for you and that's alright but it's not a reason to insult the team that worked hard to innovate and give us a new style of content.
      I don't like everything in this pack but I find the new career and some of the new clothes interesting. So I might buy this pack.

Um actually not everything has to be that complicated, I've purchased every pack in the Sims series except Katy Perry Sweet Treats...and now this.

Why, not because of any of the above reasons but because the items in this pack are so ugly. I mean like burn it with fire ugly. Like so ugly.

Yes I know a few people like the items, but they are not in the majority based on youtube comments, or they are just being nice lol.

Not everything has a deep reason filled with hate or anger, sometimes a stuff pack just is bad because is...so very bad.

Regardless though, the real verdict will come in sales. If you showed me this stuff pack or a sandwich, I'd take the sandwich.

I do think though the community might be too focused on packs though, its like everybody is waiting for THE NEXT pack instead of enjoying the game they have. Eventually they will stop releasing packs and then what lol?

And then the Sims 5. And it starts all over again. 😄
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited August 2019

Not the windows.

LOL post the Windows, Cat - I gotta see this

Simsvip has the pics from the trailer. I'm at work and am about off my lunch break.
    izecson wrote: »

Not the windows.

The only thing I might like from this pack.

The "1/4 circle" windows are awesome. Wish I could post a pic. Amityville Horror anyone? >:)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    FCVtpIr.jpg

There you go.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited August 2019

You could have just said that it's not your taste instead of insulting everyone who likes some of the "ugly" stuff. I for one am not a big fan of gold chains clipping through a shirt collar, but to each their own, I say.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited August 2019
    happyopi wrote: »
    FCVtpIr.jpg

There you go.

Makes me wish there were more lots in Del Sol Valley, such a nice view.
  • Options
    AgentJuliaAgentJulia Posts: 77 Member
    This looks nice so far, I'm just a little confused how the photography skill from Get To Work will tie in. I don't want to pay for a skill I already bought...
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I'm sorry, but when you can do better than anything I've seen so far with free CC and things already in game, then maybe people have the right to be a bit disappointed...

mZHJJlC.png
    TpKveV5.png
    z73mWjv.png

I know some people don't use CC, but still... If I want to take fashion shots I'll stick to my usual method: custom poses and free CC.
  • Options
    AgentJulia wrote: »
    This looks nice so far, I'm just a little confused how the photography skill from Get To Work will tie in. I don't want to pay for a skill I already bought...

The photography skill has not been exclusive to GTW for a while now, it has been added to the base game, so it'll work just fine and you're not paying for the skill with this pack.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
  • Options
    GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 118 Member
    I don't care for the brand, but I really want the career. More hairstyles and BB objects are always good too.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I'll get it anyway because I need content but this pack is the worst pack imo this could've gone with either get famous or get together I want my Sims on magazines.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    The response during the initial announcement should have given a clue to how well this pack would not be recieved. The initial "free Moschino content was not that well recieved if memory serves me. What that did was make many people look at the IRL website of the designer and make their judgement.

I did go to Moschino's website because I have never heard of it, but some time ago I did not realize the colorful outfit wearing Barbie and Ken I've been eyeballing was in fact Mocshino. Interesting.

Also, for me, it's 10 bucks. A couple weeks ago I bought me and a coworker starbucks that came out to a little over $9 that was consumed and gone in as little as what? 2 hours. This stuff in this SP can be used for years to come. But I understand if it isn't to certain people's taste.

I loooved KTSP. lol But not at the original price. Think I got it for 5 or 10 bucks. I say wait for a sale.

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

Unattractive? :D
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited August 2019

You could have just said that it's not your taste instead of insulting everyone who likes some of the "ugly" stuff.

Who is “everyone”? What are you even talking about? Lol

I said that “I” think the stuff in the pack is ugly. What’s the problem?

I for one am not a big fan of gold chains clipping through a shirt collar, but to each their own, I say.

Ohhhh so now it’s personal? See, I thought this discussion was about the new stuff pack. But you want to talk about my avi for some bizarre reason. Strange.
  • Options

Unattractive? :D

Yea, I should've said "not sexy" - my bad :D
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    logion wrote: »
    happyopi wrote: »
    FCVtpIr.jpg

There you go.

Makes me wish there were more lots in Del Sol Valley, such a nice view.

Yes those were the windows I was talking about.
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    Huh, yeah... maybe when it goes on sale
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    No, it's not personal, I just did not appreciate your generalisation. Your statements were

You are expecting players who are excited to add this new pack to their game to justify their choice.

You could have just said that it's not your taste instead of insulting everyone who likes some of the "ugly" stuff.

I for one am not a big fan of gold chains clipping through a shirt collar, but to each their own, I say.

Ohhhh so now it’s personal? See, I thought this discussion was about the new stuff pack. But you want to talk about my avi for some bizarre reason. Strange.

I was pointing out that tastes and styles can differ without making a general statement. I am not a fan of clipping. I know others don't mind because I remove a lot of CC after testing that others keep in their game. I am sorry if you thought it was meant as a personal insult, but I would have definitely made that much clearer if it was intended as one.

we all try ...
  • Options
    No, it's not personal, I just did not appreciate your generalisation. Your statements were

You are expecting players who are excited to add this new pack to their game to justify their choice.

I was pointing out that tastes and styles can differ without making a general statement. I am not a fan of clipping. I know others don't mind because I remove a lot of CC after testing that others keep in their game. I am sorry if you thought it was meant as a personal insult, but I would have definitely made that much clearer if it was intended as one.

Umm I was speaking to the 2 folks who said the windows in the pack are what they are excited about. They suggested I go look and find the windows. Turns out the window I posted wasn’t even the one they were talking about. Soooo you have officially made a mountain out of a molehill. Congratulations. You played yourself.

But I’ll be the bigger person and forgive you even though you called my avi ugly.

Hug?
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member

Umm I was speaking to the 2 folks who said the windows in the pack are what they are excited about. They suggested I go look and find the windows. Turns out the window I posted wasn’t even the one they were talking about. Soooo you have officially made a mountain out of a molehill. Congratulations. You played yourself.

But I’ll be the bigger person and forgive you even though you called my avi ugly.

Hug?

....wow.
  • Options
    @Chazzy If you are happy with reading my statement like that, this is certainly a good point to end the discussion. Hugs to y'all!

we all try ...
  • Options
    @Chazzy If you are happy with reading my statement like that, this is certainly a good point to end the discussion. Hugs to y'all!

:)