Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have a townie you despise/dislike?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited August 2019
    I can't stand Bella Goth. She keeps trying to ruin my Sims marriages and relationships.
    She was my Sim Rosie's best friend for a long time. When Rosie had a dinner party, Bella thought it was a great idea to flirt with her husband. Bella just didn't care that Rosie was standing right next to them. Mortimer was also there and he got extremely angry and Rosie was sad. The whole dinner was a disaster.
    On another save Bella was also my Sim's friend and she flirted with her boyfriend. Luckily the boyfriend turned her down.
    None of my Sims will ever be Bella's friend anymore, she'll be nothing but food for my vampires and cowplants. >:)
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I can't stand Vlad dude bothers my sims from text saying "you have a lovely neck", then comes knocking on the door if it's locked. if not locked then he a be a pain in the neck to my sims. I don't care for Eliza but don I hate him cause he trying to hook up my sims like ya not happening I know your story so no for me.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited August 2019
    Any of the premade celebrities. Take your pick.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Diego Lobo. He used yo be a good family friend for my sims, and would stop making noise when asked. But after a while, he just kept WooHooing and making constant noise, then would yell at my sims for asking him to stop. On top of all that, my family's daughter played her guitar on the other side of the building, and he had a tantrum over the noise SHE was making.

Needless to say, I felt no remorse for having my politician sim drain his wallet for all he was worth by asking for donations.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    literally all of the premades lol
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Baako Jang. He's a terrible neighbor. He always made noise making my sims not able to sleep and when they would tell him to stop he was all like "hey, I live here too!". He would also walk into their apartment without asking all the time and leave dirty cups everywhere. I don't even think he stopped when I locked the door.

I also hate most of the celebrities but I especially hate Brytani Cho. She's always trying to get attention and my sims always go over to her and I hate that it's an action that you can't cancel.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I dislike most of them, I really hate caleb vatore though...
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    hey random question, but why do so many of you guys hate Eliza Pancakes? out of all the premades i'd say she's one of the ones i hate the least, so i'm just curious
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    Drzombae1Drzombae1 Posts: 37 Member
    Nancy langraab aggggg
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Gavin Richards. I have never made a sim that he wasn't rude to. I had to grit my teeth to get my sim to flirt with him for my 100 baby challenge using premades. She had gorgeous twins but that doesn't make up for the kind of two hat that he is. When she told him she was pregnant he was just like meh.... Insipid and unpleasant. I have also had problems with Mitchell Kalini and get where he could be an abusive husband. Again the 100 baby challenge, he turns up at the door, my toddler of his own will goes to greet him and from nowhere there's a be mean to child interaction from him. Poor kid got so angry he had to bite him....twice. I'm not keen on J Huntingdon because his look annoys me but he's not particularly done anything offensive and Geoffrey Landgraab he's another that's always rude but wants to be friends.