March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    EPISODE TO AIR IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!!!

I hope you have popcorn and drinks ready!
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

...I told you how my situation is :bawling:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »

Sheesh, you could've done groceries since Abnormality came out XD
    Banner.png

But that is complicated, I was raised by a couch, and although I am technically an adult it won't let me go :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

But that is complicated, I was raised by a couch, and although I am technically an adult it won't let me go :joy:

Pfft, those clingy parents who can't handle letting their children move out :joy:
    Banner.png

Pfft, those clingy parents who can't handle letting their children move out :joy:
    Banner.png

Ugh, I know, so annoying :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    THE LATEST EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW!

Screenshot.jpg

Episode 11 - CONFESSIONS

Please enjoy the read!

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @x_MG_x @YJB19299

@HayloHusky @bgkub

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

A Challenge. It's going to be thread-based, but I'll strictly keep an eye on activity - miss your turn thrice and you'll get a strike. And next episode we'll also say our goodbyes to at least 1 of the reallife players for good! :o

Jetsetters - feel free to send me DRE's you'd like to have in Episode 12. I might contact you tomorrow if I'm looking for inspiration on a storyline for your Sims for the remainder of the season - after the next episode we'll only have 8 Jetsetters left and I can start honing in on every personality.

Good luck and lots of wisdom.
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Wendell: "How does that fountain still spray water?"
    Eugene: "... Good question."
    Lol

Oliver: "I am surrounded by the biggest idiots out there."
    Kiki: "I know how you feel."
    :D

Monte Vista! :smiley: It's one of my favorite store worlds. It looks amazing, and I love that brick oven.

Oliver: "Yeah... But I can't focus if the place is a mess. An organised mind needs an organised room."
    That's so Oliver :D

Screenshot-280.jpg
    I honestly didn't see Kiki in this shot at first because of the lighting :anguished:

Wendell: "It would make sense... But then again remember that we've been asked to answer dilemma's way back in China? Yet to see those resurface since..."
    Foreshadowing?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Reaction time!
    Mer, please. Shush.
    Ah, the mystery of the eternally-spraying fountain...
    🎵Well, the water starts coming and it don't stop coming
    Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running🎵

Monteeeee Vista! Lovely.
    So now Ollie's the resident cleaner... Iris should probably join him in the next episode (oh, the irony...)
    Yeah, I wanna see those dilemmas too!
    Jacob_Banner.png
    @icmnfrsh
    I only found out after I took pretty much all pictures that there was a debug option with NRaas that can turn off a fountain. *shrug*

What if Oliver became an ISBI founder or something? I think that could become a really interesting story.. ;)

Glad that you like the new environment. I can't disagree with you there (also love how Werewolves get love with a special exclusive pizza moodlet). Monte Vista certainly has the looks with it. :)

Having to deal with 20 Sims was really hard on juggling all personalities. But Oliver was certainly one of the more outstanding ones. :)

Yeah, I struggle with pictures in dark environments. Doesn't help that Kiki has dark skin and dark hair. The scene where Odessa took Hector outside on episode 15 last season was also so dark. :/

Who knows? ;)

@lillibattenberg
    Good luck getting Mer to do that XD

ACK I KNOW THOSE LYRICS! :o But where were they from again? I'm really bad with linking songs, titles and artists. :sweat_smile:

Great to see this enthusiasm for the new world. :)

Hmm, I think that if Oliver and Diane White both make it to all stars they'd make a fine team. :) Diane's the cook and Oliver's the maid cleaning up after her. They'll make mincemeat out of their competition and leave the scene spotless. :)
    Banner.png
    I'll post the Challenge here next morning (GMT). So you might want to keep an eye on the thread in, let's say, between 8 to 10 hours from now.

Don't forget: for at least one of you this WILL be the last Challenge. So you might want to think about your moves and steps carefully to try and convince the Assassin that it's in their best interest to keep you in. Good luck and lots of wisdom.

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I have read the episode, I'll comment in the next few days. I'm going through some stuff at the moment. :s
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I have read the episode, I'll comment in the next few days. I'm going through some stuff at the moment. :s

Oi, thanks for mentioning that, I can try to keep it in mind for the Challenge.

I hope that you'll get through the things soon :star:
    Banner.png
    edited July 2019
    Current%2BChallenge.png

Monte%2BVista%2BYard%2BMap.png

This is a map of downtown Monte Vista. Rumour has it, that a mysterious, yet very dangerous person, 'Signore X', is staying undercover there... :o
    Let's try to catch him! :smiley:

But first, I'll need each and every duo to pick a starting spot for the Challenge. Every duo will have to choose 1 out of 5 possible starting spots (1, 5, 16, 25, 32). You can do this by posting your starting number in Bold. It's allowed to first talk your choices on the thread with everyone else.

Duos:
    - Ethan & Freya - [tbd] -
    - Eugene & Wendell - [tbd] -
    - Euphelia & Kiki - [tbd] -
    - Iris & Meredith - [tbd] -
    - Lucas & Oliver - [tbd] -

Starting Spots:
    1 - 5 - 16 - 25 - 32

Further game explanation will follow when all starting locations are chosen. Small reveal: this Challenge will work like board game Scotland Yard.

Good luck and lots of wisdom!

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299

If you have any questions, please send me a PM. Good questions and their answers will be put on the thread by me.
    Banner.png
    I don't know how Scotland Yard works. But any starting point is fine with me.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Never played Scotland Yard, isn't that the game where you hunt somebody all across the globe?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Never played Scotland Yard, isn't that the game where you hunt somebody all across the globe?

It's the one where you hunt soneone down in London - or Monte Vista in this case.
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I think I would like to start with spot 32 for duo Eugene and Wendell.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Kitty, any ideas? Maybe 16 or 25? (Just pulled them out the air, I've never played Scotland Yard so I really don't mind.)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Kitty, any ideas? Maybe 16 or 25? (Just pulled them out the air, I've never played Scotland Yard so I really don't mind.)

I have no idea Lilli, I can't really get my head around this right now. I'm fine with whatever you want. :)
    edited July 2019
    16 then. Might as well go for something.
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Monte%2BVista%2BYard%2BMap.png

Duos:
    - Ethan & Freya - [tbd] -
    - Eugene & Wendell - 32 -
    - Euphelia & Kiki - [tbd] -
    - Iris & Meredith - 16 -
    - Lucas & Oliver - [tbd] -

Starting Spots:
    1 - 5 - 16 - 25 - 32

Updated. :)
    Banner.png
    What about 25? If Ninja's okay with that

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Euphelia & Kiki for 1, that fine with you Choco? :)