Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you most excited for?

Thinking towards the future, what are you most excited for, whether that be a GP, EP, or SP?
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
Origin ID: simaddict1990

What are you most excited for? 223 votes

Realm of Magic (upcoming fall)
47%
OneAdorkableGirlicmnfrshJeanrudy8292IceyJstoryyaelias24AyradysslisamwittoveronPlayerSinger2010xMintWritin_RegBrokenChaos69AnmirlaMariefoxprice83simgirl1010robyngravesIObelleJestTru 106 votes
Farming (if next)
13%
jwatsoncatmom1987alexspoom13Isb917AnyahsluthienrisingRaevynXxAkiraXx1mordarlarDragonAge_300905Sakuske1AlbaWaterhousemariajane216Scobredomina89shnailehHearts4uemilymsimsBabySquareSoapBubble 29 votes
University (if next)
30%
Akl500Pauroraael14CK213Kita5399Erja888aprilroseANNETTE1951fruitsbasket101loubyloulouzagboorulesPegasystaydevpixiejuicejineratorHarukotyanLissyK9orangehippogriffbixtersJultan3TomaTeri 68 votes
Other/New Concept (describe please)
7%
keekee53Paigeisin5friendlysimmersFonxi121994simmietimeelelunicyannaliese39Sigzy05EnkiSchmidtking_of_simcity7simmerLellaCupidJPsimmerEvie0602ListentoToppDoggnerdfashionStarstruckSimmer 17 votes
Moschino Stuff Pack
1%
Bagoas77Bearly_MediaQueenMercy 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    University (if next)
    I have a Sim ready and waiting to become a witch but I doubt there will be more to it than being a vampire, which is cool but in my game it's something for just 1 or 2 Sims to do.
    Farming - I would totally enjoy, tho taking care of plants and pets can be hard. One of my Sims has a huge garden and nornally too much happening at once - bugs, weeds, bees sting one Sim, Cowplant chews on another etc. :)
    University would be great as an EP - something more global and yet specific for teens/young elders?
    Right now teen life is boring as hell - they either have nothing but school and homework or they add part-time jobs to it and are constantly exhausted.
  • Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Literally only bought island Living to have something to pass the time until Realm of Magic is released.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited July 2019
    bug fixes o:)
    but if that doesn't count, then I'm more interested to see what else is on the table. None of the mentioned themes draw much of my interest.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Realm of Magic! Finally, after 2.5 years of waiting, occult players are actually getting their play style.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Right now I'm more interested in what is actually coming than what might be coming. And of those, Realm of Magic, definitely. Not against having more clothing options for my sims, but hello magic!
  • Options
    Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    I need my fix of Occults considering how dry this iteration has been.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited July 2019
    I have quite a long wishlist that I would be excited to see happen e.g. werewolves, free babies, romance GP, hobbies like sewing/knitting and origami etc. I'm also looking forward to finding out more about Realm of Magic. University and Farming don't really excite me, but I'm sure that will change if they come with new features that interest me e.g. homeschooling, horses, werewolves etc.
  • Options
    jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    Realm of Magic, I really want to know more about it and can't wait to have it!

University would be nice to have soon too.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Only thing I want is overhauled babies.
  • Options
    JPsimmerJPsimmer Posts: 109 Member
    I’m more excited for Paralives, honestly.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited July 2019
    University (if next)
    University seems to be the pack that can introduce occults, like science gone wrong and experimenting on sim you get a backstory for the first werewolf. but knowing if werewolf is not made in its own gamepack, it wouldnt be as meaty as vampire.
    Post edited by izecson on
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    University (if next)
    And farming too! There are so many small things in Island Living that make me feel more excited for farming, but University is still number one on the list for me.
  • Options
    LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    RoM for me, I really enjoy magical and occult play. After that, farming, I think it will bring something new and many of the other things we already have will fit in so well with a rural gameplay. I think it may well be Country Living, rather than Get Farming, but as long as it has a range of animals, new jobs, new plants, new items to make then that could be good. Lots of people have already said they would love to see things like farmers' markets and new items to craft so that could work well. And it could also incorporate the Off the Grid lot trait for those who really want to get back to basics - dependent of course on them fixing the numerous bugs with the current iteration of this and adding some new items, that actually work this time.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited July 2019
    Gimme my spellcasters who can bless my crops! *fingers and toes crossed* (You can guess what I want for the next announcement! :D )
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    University (if next)
    My favorites have always been Seasons and University, in every Sims game there has been those options. So that's why I'm really waiting for University <3

I'm exited for magic also. But I recall from the last games that I got tired of it quite quickly (like I did with aliens and vampires also in Sims 4 and let's not even mention plant sims, please... :neutral: Mermaids seem nice, though.)

I really hope there's something really magical about Realm of Magic, not only a new occult that can perform charms but more things like the Wishing Well in Romantic Garden (I'm rooting for some kind of magical mirror or something that you could ask to be thinner and if something goes wrong you'll end up bigger than you were) and some beautiful new items that aren't just cheap copies of eg. the Vampire pack's Victorian style. And I'd really really want some new neutral/natural hair colors in the game. I'm afraid we'll just get more lilacs or reds or greens - if any.
    origin ID: adduapina
  • Options
    StarstruckSimmerStarstruckSimmer Posts: 356 Member
    I want a Victorian-style, steampunk-ish, sci fi sort of thing. You know, time travel machines, Victorian steam-inspired clothing, stuff like that.
    b664aa5fd45b450309991d52cad05b285b11ca07.png
    old simmer whos just now getting back into it
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Realm of Magic, because that's the pack that has been confirmed.
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    University (if next)
    I've got at least two Sims ready to attend uni this fall (November EP)!

C'mon Simgurus, you are helping the supernatural players this fall, you could also help us players who want to give their Sims some education!
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    im excited for all of them but realm of magic got my vote simply cause its going to be next in line and im excited to get my hands on it
  • Options
    MoaMoa Posts: 33 Member
    University (if next)
    I looooooved university im ts3, so I'm looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    I’m anxious to see how it’s delivered, and what exactly is the realm.
  • Options
    AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    LMcGE wrote: »
    RoM for me, I really enjoy magical and occult play. After that, farming, I think it will bring something new and many of the other things we already have will fit in so well with a rural gameplay. I think it may well be Country Living, rather than Get Farming, but as long as it has a range of animals, new jobs, new plants, new items to make then that could be good. Lots of people have already said they would love to see things like farmers' markets and new items to craft so that could work well. And it could also incorporate the Off the Grid lot trait for those who really want to get back to basics - dependent of course on them fixing the numerous bugs with the current iteration of this and adding some new items, that actually work this time.

I agree with all the above :) RoM is most anticipated, I always loved that stuff in my games. I'd love to see farmers markets, new plants is always a plus :)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    Witches. My favorite occult in the series.
  • Options
    MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    edited July 2019
    Realm of Magic. Following that, I'm looking forward to some new things, or new twists on things. I want to see unusual features or places we've never seen before. I've very uninterested in Farming and generally uninterested in University. But I'd love to see Maxis give us surprises.
    a63ftuN.png
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    It was really hard between all of them (except for the Moschino Stuff Pack), but I went with "other". I really want real, not just objects babies. Is that too much to ask, EA?
    funny-gifs20.gif