Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

๐Ÿค”MOST WANTED PACKS- POLL ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŒ

ยซ134

๐Ÿค”MOST WANTED PACKS- POLL ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŒ 399 votes

University/School EP ๐ŸŽ“
36%
auroraael14CK213Meg1_B2JeanGRIMMYBreeSashaKita5399JaseErja888aprilroseCabelle1863WedAyradyssMsMayPlayerSinger2010Montrase102Writin_RegCorkysPetalsAuroraBoreallisIrdiwen 146 votes
Farming EP ๐ŸŒป
19%
Bluegaylejwatsonaabroadyalan650111Isb917AnmirlacrinrictGothicKing13Jnyxluthienrisingsimfriend1968dragonfreakAngellulumlmeadowswrenstalesXxAkiraXx1HimRumiashcrash19simmietimeHumility925 77 votes
Family/Babies/Toddler GP ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป
8%
rudy8292IObellemoltaziaKaeChan2089AwkwardAquayupppixiejuicesgjaBabykittyjades_stutlerThenyoukissmedoedearDestin2016emilymsimsMagicalZiaSimmerR23silentcyborgsimsteph21RiverX2BananasChoerrysRoach 32 votes
Cars EP ๐Ÿš—
2%
IcewolffriendlysimmersBagoas77agent_bevAvianatorboykinater18Maglxisbackddd994DOKKOMTahabata 10 votes
Vacations/Resorts GP ๐Ÿ—ป(Ski resort, winter lodge etc)
5%
icmnfrshaelias24BatmanCharell88ANNETTE1951Isa_Menezesmock68sekojranadetermigalex_alex09hanneke546CeCeDotEliharbAlexCroft93Gvipercosta09BabySquareLollyGracekr823Simmingal 21 votes
Ocean Life SP ๐ŸŸ
0%
overonBOYhermionia 3 votes
Crime and Justice GP ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
3%
MadstarletbixtersJohnVanGouldLoves2draw1812EvaliynanonmysteryshnailehdreamprisonerSimplyobsessedAntonTheShadowSageSimjadonbakesMrsGuuTร˜P 14 votes
Romance/Wedding SP ๐ŸŒบ
4%
GalacticGaltegteg87LadyDecafalanmichael1KhrisstyneAavinaashorangehippogriffXxAirixXAHolyToiletTeslachick2LunaKissThemadman152GamingTweetyKaronAericiaDreamCytcherBewitchingSashapopstarsleyPlumbeeb 19 votes
Amusement Park/Zoo/Boardwalk GP ๐Ÿคฉ
3%
alexspoom13JestTrucatloverplayerHorrorgirl6AlanSimsIzzywill731AirakalemunroeleRavenSpitLady_BalloraEnjoyfulSimmergodfatheroz2Flying_Saucer8 13 votes
One or more ๐Ÿ‘
16%
LeGardePourpreIceyJstoryykeekee53Niki110287Paigeisin5AjaGioisaiahzayLizzychicagomarcel21StarlitDownvcosleyChelleJodavina1221bloodydarkanglFroilkellzaClassicalSimGracieO312EmmaVane 64 votes

Comments

• Options
    Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    One or more ๐Ÿ‘
    School EP, Vacations, crime, amusement/Zoo
  • Options
    PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Farming EP ๐ŸŒป
    farming pack, amusement park, new worlds. :)
  • Options
    DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    Romance/Wedding SP ๐ŸŒบ
    I want Romance but not just SP lol, I want a whole EP (even GP is okay but not SP) that lets couple to have more things to do, from teen crush to slow dancing.

Another family GP sounds nice for all life stages to get something else new to do, like TS3's Generations.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Cars EP ๐Ÿš—
    cars expansionpack
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Farming EP ๐ŸŒป
    Farming, with romance close behind and werewolves as a third choice. There already is a "family" GP - Parenthood.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    MadstarletMadstarlet Posts: 53 Member
    Crime and Justice would be AMAZING! Great excuse to add burglars back in too ;) It would be really great to see police and lawyers actually have reactions to Sims who are criminals, and give us a PRISON!
    Follow the creation of the new Sims 4 Web Series Wayward Plumbobs by becoming a patron: patreon.com/waywardplumbobs.com
  • Options
    storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    One or more ๐Ÿ‘
    Farming for sure! Vacation spots would be nice too. I also like the ocean life idea - but figure out how to make it separate from Island Living.
  • Options
    MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    Why does everybody want farming so bad?? Thatโ€™s my question of the day :)
  • Options
    jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    I want a pack that explores crime more. But maybe not the justice aspect. And since Detective is an active career in Get To Work, I don't think the Sims would include police as a part of a new crime pack. Maaaaybe a corrections officer, yet I don't see prison being a livable lot.
    Maybe a pack with criminals and lawyers and judges. But, then if your lawyer sim's litigation skill is low would that mean you're accused sim is going to be wrongfully sentenced? That's not great, optics-wise.

Mostly I want more mean interactions. More grudges between sims. More kleptomania, vandalism, maybe arson... fun family crimes...
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,965 Member
    I really want romance pack BUT it shall not be just another stuffpack no no and no I need gameplay whole loads of it at least GP if not even EP

also feel like some vacation destinations could tie in lots of things like there could be cars in one...
    or amusement parks.... or whatever really so picked that
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited June 2019
    One or more ๐Ÿ‘
    For me it's a tie between a Romance GP and a Family GP (with free babies as a free update). I also want werewolves either in their own pack or as part of another. I'm not fussy just as long as I get them! Oh and also hobbies like embroidery, knitting/sewing, origami etc.
  • Options
    LucyCatxLucyCatx Posts: 51 Member
    Farming, with romance close behind and werewolves as a third choice. There already is a "family" GP - Parenthood.

I know that haha- however i've been reading that many simmers want an overhaul on babies and more family based packs.
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Werewolves. And witches, but we already know that one's coming.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    Farming EP ๐ŸŒป

For me I think a large part of it is the unknown. It's never been done before, truly, in the Sims, so the possibilities for gameplay are wide open. I have played this game since Sims 1 premiered and it's nearly impossible for me to play anything in Sims 4 without comparing it to its Sims 1,2 or 3 counterpart. It would be nice to play an expansion that is brand new with no expectations, and I think that's why the idea of it is so highly appealing to me, personally.
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Farming EP ๐ŸŒป
    ....cars should be freely added to the game. not gonna pay $40 for what should've been there in the first place. farming is my go to
  • Options
    RealTeacherPlaysRealTeacherPlays Posts: 40 Member
    I don't know how it's gonna work but it would be great to include more wildlife like bears and lions and deers...
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Universities, definitely, it'll complete the "basic" things needed, e.g. seasons, pets, tropical destination(s).
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Aaugh, kind of hard to decide, since I want all of them, especially School, Farming, Babies, Romance, and Ocean.

If I had to choose the one, then a school pack. (With babies being overhauled into better babies as a free update, or for Sims 5 base game.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,965 Member
    edited June 2019

For me I think a large part of it is the unknown. It's never been done before, truly, in the Sims, so the possibilities for gameplay are wide open. I have played this game since Sims 1 premiered and it's nearly impossible for me to play anything in Sims 4 without comparing it to its Sims 1,2 or 3 counterpart. It would be nice to play an expansion that is brand new with no expectations, and I think that's why the idea of it is so highly appealing to me, personally.

also I sort of want farming because I really liked things like making butter or nectar or whatever in earlier sims games and they will probably have at least something like that??? also it sort of enables more old world play in general and then there is also things they could add for off grid and possibility of more rural world which I really need because I am sick of cities in sims

= I am not that interested in farm animals themselves but more like the side entertainment so I'm just waiting to see if it good or nah
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    University. Followed by werewolves and an alien overhaul.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    One or more ๐Ÿ‘
    I wouldn't mind having them all to be honest.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Family/Babies/Toddler GP ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป
    A generations pack paired with a baby overhaul is the only thing I'll pay for at this point.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Romance/Wedding SP ๐ŸŒบ
    Romance needs more than just a stuff pack, it needs an overall. Slow dancing, honeymoons, cuddling, etc...plus events like bridal showers and bachelor parties, etc....there can be a wedding planner career.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    One or more ๐Ÿ‘
    University, cars, farming, holiday resorts...
  • Options
    TheMagnoliaTheMagnolia Posts: 174 Member
    I want to change my answer to one or more, University, Romance pack, vacation GP .