Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• Options
    notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    NpV8ni1.png

Here's one. It was Love Day in this save, and some guy walked by dressed like this. What even?
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    NpV8ni1.png

Here's one. It was Love Day in this save, and some guy walked by dressed like this. What even?

...... oh my
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    LemontailLemontail Posts: 360 Member
    My sim went to give out some candy to some trick-or-treaters and this trick-or-treater showed up with this "costume"...

hTolhXT.png
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Roif456 wrote: »
    My sim went to give out some candy to some trick-or-treaters and this trick-or-treater showed up with this "costume"...

hTolhXT.png

She's a trick and treater ;)
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    eJWylfc.jpg
    Why...
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    Yeah townie dressing is the worst. I use a cheat to edit thier outfits. Worst thing I saw was a lady without pants just a shirt and undies.

I miss the stylist career of the sims. It would come in handy to avoid these walking nightmares

Style Influencer career can do that, and not just on the Stylist track! That said, setting Trends is dangerous business. My hottie Sim never thought twice about who might wear his designs. He got a lot more conventional and safe, after this disaster:

D2j5aQm.png

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited June 2019
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    Yeah townie dressing is the worst. I use a cheat to edit thier outfits. Worst thing I saw was a lady without pants just a shirt and undies.

I miss the stylist career of the sims. It would come in handy to avoid these walking nightmares

Style Influencer career can do that, and not just on the Stylist track! That said, setting Trends is dangerous business. My hottie Sim never thought twice about who might wear his designs. He got a lot more conventional and safe, after this disaster:

D2j5aQm.png

Love the facial expression that the fashion disaster in the picture is making. Not sure if he's "crop dusting" or if he cleared out the room with his bowels and he's thinking "Ain't I a stinker".
  • Options
    IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    edited June 2019
    My Sim was having a date with the blond guy in the background, when this girl arrived. Love how she looks proud. "You peasants, THIS is fashion!" At least she's color coordinated!
    xbY2mKn.png
    Post edited by IreneLudwig on
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited June 2019
    The Librarian
    fS9QTncH

Not sure what's happening with posting images but it doesn't seem to be working for me atm. I tried 3 different servers :s
    Post edited by AlbaWaterhouse on
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    edited June 2019
    @AlbaWaterhouse try deleting the slash in the first [/img]. Like this: [ img ] image link [ /img ] (no spaces)
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    @AlbaWaterhouse try deleting the slash in the first [/img]. Like this: [ img ] image link [ /img ] (no spaces)

Thanks for the tip! It still doesn't show :(
    Oh well, take my word for it, the librarian was wild!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    peanutsinspacepeanutsinspace Posts: 24 Member
    These fashion disasters are the reason I went through all of my townies and redressed them, I just couldn't deal lol
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Just found this sim trekking in the woods in Granite Falls. Really glad I don't own seasons for her sake. At least she remembered to wear sensible shoes so she won't get blisters.

0jrx41E.png?1
    YyO6wml.png?1
  • Options
    jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    I hate when I start to play as a new household and I see a sim that I created wearing something ungodly.
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    This sim caught my eye when passing by my sims house. Guess he couldn't decide what jewelry to wear so what the heck wear it all.
    om2liMW.png
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I just went through the last few pages and laughed for about 20 minutes until I cried. Some of the commentary in here is comedy gold, lol.

This is the best thread on these forums. Keep bringing the cheer!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I don't know what to say, really.....

lsqn3ni.png

That's Holly Alto, for anyone not recognizing her. I had to mouse over her to see who it was. Never seen the towel-outfits THIS bad before :#

I didn't even KNOW we had stockings/leggings like that in game :o
  • Options
    RIP-Troika-GamesRIP-Troika-Games Posts: 221 Member
    edited June 2019
    I hit some fashion police bust today, cause there were plenty of townies that needs to learn one or two dozen things about combinations and colours.
    Lo and behold!

She did not mind the vampires she passed, but I can't ignore that.
    GSHupDt.jpg

During the same night, she appeared again in a different outfit. She likes her accessories alright.
    bT9cfJ4.jpg

Nice choice in sweater there...
    UdnxBmj.jpg

And now my two favourties of the day:
    jK4wp6s.jpg
    bSWkCTE.jpg
    Eye-catching aren't they? They seem to share taste in gloves.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Ahhhgeek con - home of the most fashionable townies - my townies got together and decided to either wear hospital gown and booties or the usual no pants look. The more sophisticated did no pants with hospital booties.

keqkx27.png?1

This lady decided to accessorize the no pants look. It is important to match your jewellery to your helmet.

K958nSK.png?1

Bjorn started the day wiith no pants but he is never a sim to be content with following the crowd. Nice levitation too.

HRrtV5U.png?1

But the winner was ...... eyeball ring, socks & leggings, wrong hat, weird glasses,colour clash and proud of it all. He knows he's owning Geek con.
    nFD4maP.png?1
  • Options
    IyasenuIyasenu Posts: 325 Member
    What is it about GeekCon and people not wearing pants?
    1bac191cef.png
    And Judith... it's the middle of Summer, why are you wearing that hat?
  • Options
    CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    m2yX2bh.png

I thought she was pantless at first...
    ZnG1wMG.png
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Kathykins wrote: »
    I don't know what to say, really.....

lsqn3ni.png

That's Holly Alto, for anyone not recognizing her. I had to mouse over her to see who it was. Never seen the towel-outfits THIS bad before :#

I didn't even KNOW we had stockings/leggings like that in game :o

Is it towel day already?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Me looking through this thread.

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    ierolovrr31ierolovrr31 Posts: 52 Member
    t7jfsIF.png

Might as well show off those abs :D
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »

This lady decided to accessorize the no pants look. It is important to match your jewellery to your helmet.

K958nSK.png?1

Oh blimey. If that's not a cry for help I don't know what is.
    Gallery ID: babysquare

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top