Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    @gameplay9098

Glacier: ...Yes... *Sighs* I'm surprised you even remember it.

Macha: What did he tell you?

Stella: Now I'll have to get jealous! *Playfully tries to shove Orion away*

Orion: He can give us both hugs! Don't be so greedy.

Orionis: *Lets out some scary angry shriek*

Skylar: *Startled* What in the...

Orionis: *Skreeeee* (JEALOUS)

Hamlet: Right. *Grins and heads into the room*

Celeste: *Sighs* You can tell me. I mean it. *Where did mean scary Celeste go*

André: *Laughs a little* Tell Oruonis he can join, too.

Jaci: *Walks in and shuts the door behind them. Bye world!*

Glacier: ...I've gotten word that my parents are looking for me. If my kingdom finds out I'm here... they'll take me back, and somehow... I don't want to go.

Skylar: *Walks over to André and hands Orionis to him to try to balance between hugging 2 people have fun* There! Now stop making that noise!

Orionis: *Grins*

Celeste: *Frowns* I see why you wouldn't want to.. *Sighs*

André: *Takes Orionis, smiling at him*

Glacier: They'll find me eventually. I'm sure of it. *Sighs*

Macha: (What am I missing here?)

Orionis: *Beaming* (My André. Mine.)

Celeste: I... I won't let them.
    *After a while, Freddy is back with Alexander*

Glacier: And how do you plan to stop them?

Alexander: (How long were we gone? It felt like forever...)

Celeste: I'll figure something out. *Sighs* C-can i... Can i ask you something?

Julia: *Approaches them* Freddy! *Pulls him into a hug* I was so worried!

Glacier: ...Yes, you can.

Macha: *Silently watching them*

Alexander: *Smiles a little at Julia* Hey... you didn't have to be worried. He was hanging out with me. *Laughs a little* (Would she find it weird if I mentioned that... wherever the heck it is he takes me?)

Celeste: Did you really leave me that day... Just because you felt like it?

Julia: *Smiles at him* Good to know.

Glacier: *Looks down* No... of course not. It was far more complicated than that...

Alexander: *Smiles wider* So, how are you? *You're stuck in a conversation now rip*

Celeste: Like what..?

Julia: *Doesn't seem to mind at all* I-i'm... *Her smile fades* Great. The kids are doing great, so i'm great, too. *Forces a smile*

Glacier: I didn't have a choice. I didn't want to leave you, but... *Sighs*

Alexander: *Frowns* ...You don't seem great to me. *Puts a hand on her shoulder* If you need someone to talk to, I'm here, okay? *Smiles a little and his hand goes back to his side*

Celeste: *Crosses her arms* You didn't have a choice? *Raises an eyebrow*

Julia: (Did he just touCH ME) *Smiles* W-well... I-i guess i could use a friend... *Sighs*

Glacier: I was attacked. I didn't stand a chance... *Finally finds the courage to look at her* ...You know that I've always been... very sorry about that, right?

Macha: *Mutters* Sure you have.

Alexander: Well, I'm right here. Unless you don't consider me a friend... but it would hurt my feelings if you didn't, you know. *Grins playfully*

Celeste: *Shakes her head* I don't.

Julia: No, no! Of course you're a friend! *Smiles at him*

Glacier: I mean it. I'm sorry.

Alexander: Then you should talk to me about whatever's bothering you. *Smiles too*

Celeste: I didn't stand a chance, either. I almost died.

Julia: Maybe later... *Glances over at Freddy*
    Freddy: What?

Glacier: *Quietly* So did I...

Alexander: Oh, right. *Frowns a little* Later, then. *Nods*

Celeste: *Sighs* I lost my life. Restarting was so hard...

Freddy: *Looks between them and grins* I will check on Malu! *Runs off* (I already know what's up)

Glacier: I'm sorry, Celeste. I wish I could have done something...

Alexander: *Watches him run off* ...He's eager to leave. *Laughs a little*

Celeste: But you didn't. And it's too late for regrets now.

Julia: True... *Laughs too, blushing a little*

Glacier: I hoped that someday, perhaps we could... *Sighs* Never mind.

Alexander: So... what's on your mind, Julia?

Celeste: We could...?

Julia: *Sighs* Fred...

Glacier: ...Forget about the past and become friends again.

Macha: (Gross.)

Alexander: *Frowns* Oh... What about him? (I hate to even wonder.)

Celeste: You know we can't go back to what we had... (Friends... Pfft)

Julia: D-do you think... Do you think he would cheat on me?

Glacier: I didn't say that... I just... don't want us to hate each other anymore.

Alexander: *Cringes a little* That's a tough question. I mean, cheating's pretty common... do you think he's cheating?

Celeste: Give me a reason not to.

Julia: It's just... He spends the entire day in that computer... But he's been a little... Cold... Lately...

Glacier: Because... I really cared about you. I still do.

Macha: *Glaring at him*

Alexander: *Frowns* Cold? What do you mean...?

Celeste: I thought you cared. I was wrong... *Looks away*

Julia: H-he got stressed because he couldn't work... And he might have said some mean things. I'm sure he didn't mean it, though...

Glacier: I did! But what good would it do me to get myself killed? For all I knew, you could have been dead already...

Alexander: *His expression softens* I'm sorry... what did he say? If you don't mind me asking.

Celeste: *Sighs*

Julia: S-some things about me... Th-that i'm sure he didn't mean to say. I-it was hurtful, but... I wouldn't be surprised if he was cheating on me. *Her eyes water*

Glacier: *Looks away, falling silent*

Alexander: Hey... even if he didn't mean it, he didn't have the right to be mean to you. *Holds his arms out for a hug* I'm sorry... you don't deserve that.

Celeste: ...I can try...

Julia: *Pulls him into a hug* I just... It hurts so much... I do everything he asks me to. Sometimes i even forgive things i shouldn't... And that's how he treats me... *Now crying*

Glacier: Really? *Lights up a little*

Macha: (Really?)

Alexander: You shouldn't let him walk all over you like that... *Rubs her back comfortingly* You deserve so much better than how he treats you, Julia. He should realize that...

Celeste: *Sighs* Yeah. You better not let me down this time.

Julia: I-i don't, though. He's right... I'm the one who doesn't deserve him, Alexander...

Glacier: I won't... *Smiles a little*

Alexander: That isn't true! You're great, Julia. But you're right, you don't deserve him. You're too good for him...

Celeste: *Nods and comes a little closer to him* I won't lie. I missed you...

Julia: I'm not close to being as good, Alexander. He's way more than i deserve...

Glacier: I missed you, too... *His eyes search for hers*

Macha: *Frowns and looks away from them*

Alexander: Who convinced you of that? *Looks down* It's not true. You deserve the whole world, if you want it.

Celeste: *Meets his gaze and smiles a little*

Julia: You're just being nice. What did i do to deserve the world? *manages to laugh a little*

Glacier: *Without even really thinking, he holds his arms out for a hug*

Alexander: You deserve it just being you. You're a great mom. And a great person. Amelia really loves you... so that means I do, too. *Grins* And if you're worthy enough for me to love you, you definitely deserve the world.

Celeste: *Hesitant at first, but she hugs him*

Julia: (He said he loves me omlomlomlomloml) *Smiles at him* I'm really not that great... But thank you.

Glacier: *Hugs her tightly... is he crying?*

Macha: *Sighs quietly and starts to walk away*

Alexander: Of course you're that great. Don't thank me for the truth. Maybe you should just... put your foot down with Fred, you know? If I treated Aurora like that, I'd be in some serious trouble.

Celeste: Don't cry... *Doesn't notice Macha walking away*

Julia: I can't do that! He's my husband...

Glacier: S-Sorry, I just...

Alexander: And? You really need to put him in his place.

Celeste: *Pulls away, meeting his gaze*

Julia: I can't tell my husband what to do!

Glacier: *Smiles* I'm glad to have you back...

Alexander: Of course you can, if he's doing something he shouldn't! Or isn't doing something he should. I guess you can't force him, but telling him is kind of a no-brainer.

Celeste: *Returns the smile and looks around... Then frowns when she doesn't see Macha* Macha...?

Julia: *Sighs and looks down* He never listens anyway....

Macha: *Nowhere to be seen*

Glacier: He was here a minute ago...

Alexander: *Frowns* Maybe it's because you don't make him listen. Some guys are annoying like that. *Tries a playful grin* Talk to him louder. Just to make sure it isn't a selective hearing problem...

Celeste: *Starts looking for him* Macha?

Julia: *Laughs a little* I'll try that. Thank you. *Meets his gaze*

Macha: *A short distance away, leaning against a wall and staring at the floor*

Alexander: *Holds her gaze* If that doesn't work, you should really ask Aurora for advice. She's an expert at handling unruly guys. *Laughs, look at his adorable smile*

Celeste: *Approaches* Macha?

Julia: *Can't help but laugh too* I will...

Macha: *Doesn't look at her* Why are you looking for me? You're having fun with Glacier.

Alexander: Great. Don't you feel better after talking about that? We should talk more often...

Celeste: *Crosses her arms* You're jealous?

Julia: *That's one wide smile* We should...
    Fred: *Approaches them* Julia...?

Macha: No, I'm confused. What's going on?

Alexander: I look forward to it... *Smiling warmly at her, but it fades when he hears Fred* (Great...) *Looks over at him*

Celeste: Glacier and i worked together a while ago... But it didn't go very well...

Julia: *Her smile fades too, but she quickly replaces it with a fake one* Yes?
    Fred: *Freezes when he sees Alexander is with her* C-can we talk?

Macha: But he's awful. Why would you make up with him?

Alexander: *Gives Julia a quick, reassuring smile and places a hand on her shoulder* I'll catch up with you later. Go talk to Fred. *Pats her shoulder and lowers his hand, starting to walk away, his smile fading as soon as he's facing away from her* (Ugh... when did I start hating to see them together that much?)

Celeste: It's a long story... *Sighs*

Julia: *Smiles back at him and nods*
    Fred: *Takes her hand* I'm sorry i was awful to you earlier.... *Sighs* You didn't deserve that. I think you're the best wife i could ask for. *Smiles at her*
    Julia: *Nods and returns the smile* It's okay. I'll try to be better. Really...

Macha: *Sighs too* Alright... still, I don't trust him.

Alexander: *Once he's out of sight, he eavesdrops on their conversation because really... can he resist?* (At least he apologized, I guess. But why is she blaming herself? She doesn't need to be better. He does...) *Shakes his head* (I really don't like him.)

Celeste: You don't have to. *Tries to smile at him*

Fred: You're great, Julia. What did i do to deserve you?
    Julia: Thank you... *Blushes a little and pulls him into a hug*
    Fred: *Pulls her close* I love you...
    Julia: I love you too.

Macha: Sorry I walked away. I just... *Sighs* I was just being stupid.

Alexander: (You love her? Yeah, right. Ew...) *Makes a disgusted face* (That's suddenly disgusting to think about...)

Aurora: Alexander, what are you doing?

Alexander: *Startled, he looks beside him*

Aurora: *Standing there with an eyebrow raised* You look like you're into something.

Alexander: *Smiles innocently* Who, me?

Celeste: It's fine... *Takes a hand to her mouth* Hold on. *Runs off to the bathroom*

Fred: *Kisses her forehead* Why don't we go do something? Just you and i? *Smiles*
    Julia: *Nods* Sure. *Smiling too, they head upstairs*
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    @gameplay9098

Glacier: ...Yes... *Sighs* I'm surprised you even remember it.

Macha: What did he tell you?

Stella: Now I'll have to get jealous! *Playfully tries to shove Orion away*

Orion: He can give us both hugs! Don't be so greedy.

Orionis: *Lets out some scary angry shriek*

Skylar: *Startled* What in the...

Orionis: *Skreeeee* (JEALOUS)

Hamlet: Right. *Grins and heads into the room*

Celeste: *Sighs* You can tell me. I mean it. *Where did mean scary Celeste go*

André: *Laughs a little* Tell Oruonis he can join, too.

Jaci: *Walks in and shuts the door behind them. Bye world!*

Glacier: ...I've gotten word that my parents are looking for me. If my kingdom finds out I'm here... they'll take me back, and somehow... I don't want to go.

Skylar: *Walks over to André and hands Orionis to him to try to balance between hugging 2 people have fun* There! Now stop making that noise!

Orionis: *Grins*

Celeste: *Frowns* I see why you wouldn't want to.. *Sighs*

André: *Takes Orionis, smiling at him*

Glacier: They'll find me eventually. I'm sure of it. *Sighs*

Macha: (What am I missing here?)

Orionis: *Beaming* (My André. Mine.)

Celeste: I... I won't let them.
    *After a while, Freddy is back with Alexander*

Glacier: And how do you plan to stop them?

Alexander: (How long were we gone? It felt like forever...)

Celeste: I'll figure something out. *Sighs* C-can i... Can i ask you something?

Julia: *Approaches them* Freddy! *Pulls him into a hug* I was so worried!

Glacier: ...Yes, you can.

Macha: *Silently watching them*

Alexander: *Smiles a little at Julia* Hey... you didn't have to be worried. He was hanging out with me. *Laughs a little* (Would she find it weird if I mentioned that... wherever the heck it is he takes me?)

Celeste: Did you really leave me that day... Just because you felt like it?

Julia: *Smiles at him* Good to know.

Glacier: *Looks down* No... of course not. It was far more complicated than that...

Alexander: *Smiles wider* So, how are you? *You're stuck in a conversation now rip*

Celeste: Like what..?

Julia: *Doesn't seem to mind at all* I-i'm... *Her smile fades* Great. The kids are doing great, so i'm great, too. *Forces a smile*

Glacier: I didn't have a choice. I didn't want to leave you, but... *Sighs*

Alexander: *Frowns* ...You don't seem great to me. *Puts a hand on her shoulder* If you need someone to talk to, I'm here, okay? *Smiles a little and his hand goes back to his side*

Celeste: *Crosses her arms* You didn't have a choice? *Raises an eyebrow*

Julia: (Did he just touCH ME) *Smiles* W-well... I-i guess i could use a friend... *Sighs*

Glacier: I was attacked. I didn't stand a chance... *Finally finds the courage to look at her* ...You know that I've always been... very sorry about that, right?

Macha: *Mutters* Sure you have.

Alexander: Well, I'm right here. Unless you don't consider me a friend... but it would hurt my feelings if you didn't, you know. *Grins playfully*

Celeste: *Shakes her head* I don't.

Julia: No, no! Of course you're a friend! *Smiles at him*

Glacier: I mean it. I'm sorry.

Alexander: Then you should talk to me about whatever's bothering you. *Smiles too*

Celeste: I didn't stand a chance, either. I almost died.

Julia: Maybe later... *Glances over at Freddy*
    Freddy: What?

Glacier: *Quietly* So did I...

Alexander: Oh, right. *Frowns a little* Later, then. *Nods*

Celeste: *Sighs* I lost my life. Restarting was so hard...

Freddy: *Looks between them and grins* I will check on Malu! *Runs off* (I already know what's up)

Glacier: I'm sorry, Celeste. I wish I could have done something...

Alexander: *Watches him run off* ...He's eager to leave. *Laughs a little*

Celeste: But you didn't. And it's too late for regrets now.

Julia: True... *Laughs too, blushing a little*

Glacier: I hoped that someday, perhaps we could... *Sighs* Never mind.

Alexander: So... what's on your mind, Julia?

Celeste: We could...?

Julia: *Sighs* Fred...

Glacier: ...Forget about the past and become friends again.

Macha: (Gross.)

Alexander: *Frowns* Oh... What about him? (I hate to even wonder.)

Celeste: You know we can't go back to what we had... (Friends... Pfft)

Julia: D-do you think... Do you think he would cheat on me?

Glacier: I didn't say that... I just... don't want us to hate each other anymore.

Alexander: *Cringes a little* That's a tough question. I mean, cheating's pretty common... do you think he's cheating?

Celeste: Give me a reason not to.

Julia: It's just... He spends the entire day in that computer... But he's been a little... Cold... Lately...

Glacier: Because... I really cared about you. I still do.

Macha: *Glaring at him*

Alexander: *Frowns* Cold? What do you mean...?

Celeste: I thought you cared. I was wrong... *Looks away*

Julia: H-he got stressed because he couldn't work... And he might have said some mean things. I'm sure he didn't mean it, though...

Glacier: I did! But what good would it do me to get myself killed? For all I knew, you could have been dead already...

Alexander: *His expression softens* I'm sorry... what did he say? If you don't mind me asking.

Celeste: *Sighs*

Julia: S-some things about me... Th-that i'm sure he didn't mean to say. I-it was hurtful, but... I wouldn't be surprised if he was cheating on me. *Her eyes water*

Glacier: *Looks away, falling silent*

Alexander: Hey... even if he didn't mean it, he didn't have the right to be mean to you. *Holds his arms out for a hug* I'm sorry... you don't deserve that.

Celeste: ...I can try...

Julia: *Pulls him into a hug* I just... It hurts so much... I do everything he asks me to. Sometimes i even forgive things i shouldn't... And that's how he treats me... *Now crying*

Glacier: Really? *Lights up a little*

Macha: (Really?)

Alexander: You shouldn't let him walk all over you like that... *Rubs her back comfortingly* You deserve so much better than how he treats you, Julia. He should realize that...

Celeste: *Sighs* Yeah. You better not let me down this time.

Julia: I-i don't, though. He's right... I'm the one who doesn't deserve him, Alexander...

Glacier: I won't... *Smiles a little*

Alexander: That isn't true! You're great, Julia. But you're right, you don't deserve him. You're too good for him...

Celeste: *Nods and comes a little closer to him* I won't lie. I missed you...

Julia: I'm not close to being as good, Alexander. He's way more than i deserve...

Glacier: I missed you, too... *His eyes search for hers*

Macha: *Frowns and looks away from them*

Alexander: Who convinced you of that? *Looks down* It's not true. You deserve the whole world, if you want it.

Celeste: *Meets his gaze and smiles a little*

Julia: You're just being nice. What did i do to deserve the world? *manages to laugh a little*

Glacier: *Without even really thinking, he holds his arms out for a hug*

Alexander: You deserve it just being you. You're a great mom. And a great person. Amelia really loves you... so that means I do, too. *Grins* And if you're worthy enough for me to love you, you definitely deserve the world.

Celeste: *Hesitant at first, but she hugs him*

Julia: (He said he loves me omlomlomlomloml) *Smiles at him* I'm really not that great... But thank you.

Glacier: *Hugs her tightly... is he crying?*

Macha: *Sighs quietly and starts to walk away*

Alexander: Of course you're that great. Don't thank me for the truth. Maybe you should just... put your foot down with Fred, you know? If I treated Aurora like that, I'd be in some serious trouble.

Celeste: Don't cry... *Doesn't notice Macha walking away*

Julia: I can't do that! He's my husband...

Glacier: S-Sorry, I just...

Alexander: And? You really need to put him in his place.

Celeste: *Pulls away, meeting his gaze*

Julia: I can't tell my husband what to do!

Glacier: *Smiles* I'm glad to have you back...

Alexander: Of course you can, if he's doing something he shouldn't! Or isn't doing something he should. I guess you can't force him, but telling him is kind of a no-brainer.

Celeste: *Returns the smile and looks around... Then frowns when she doesn't see Macha* Macha...?

Julia: *Sighs and looks down* He never listens anyway....

Macha: *Nowhere to be seen*

Glacier: He was here a minute ago...

Alexander: *Frowns* Maybe it's because you don't make him listen. Some guys are annoying like that. *Tries a playful grin* Talk to him louder. Just to make sure it isn't a selective hearing problem...

Celeste: *Starts looking for him* Macha?

Julia: *Laughs a little* I'll try that. Thank you. *Meets his gaze*

Macha: *A short distance away, leaning against a wall and staring at the floor*

Alexander: *Holds her gaze* If that doesn't work, you should really ask Aurora for advice. She's an expert at handling unruly guys. *Laughs, look at his adorable smile*

Celeste: *Approaches* Macha?

Julia: *Can't help but laugh too* I will...

Macha: *Doesn't look at her* Why are you looking for me? You're having fun with Glacier.

Alexander: Great. Don't you feel better after talking about that? We should talk more often...

Celeste: *Crosses her arms* You're jealous?

Julia: *That's one wide smile* We should...
    Fred: *Approaches them* Julia...?

Macha: No, I'm confused. What's going on?

Alexander: I look forward to it... *Smiling warmly at her, but it fades when he hears Fred* (Great...) *Looks over at him*

Celeste: Glacier and i worked together a while ago... But it didn't go very well...

Julia: *Her smile fades too, but she quickly replaces it with a fake one* Yes?
    Fred: *Freezes when he sees Alexander is with her* C-can we talk?

Macha: But he's awful. Why would you make up with him?

Alexander: *Gives Julia a quick, reassuring smile and places a hand on her shoulder* I'll catch up with you later. Go talk to Fred. *Pats her shoulder and lowers his hand, starting to walk away, his smile fading as soon as he's facing away from her* (Ugh... when did I start hating to see them together that much?)

Celeste: It's a long story... *Sighs*

Julia: *Smiles back at him and nods*
    Fred: *Takes her hand* I'm sorry i was awful to you earlier.... *Sighs* You didn't deserve that. I think you're the best wife i could ask for. *Smiles at her*
    Julia: *Nods and returns the smile* It's okay. I'll try to be better. Really...

Macha: *Sighs too* Alright... still, I don't trust him.

Alexander: *Once he's out of sight, he eavesdrops on their conversation because really... can he resist?* (At least he apologized, I guess. But why is she blaming herself? She doesn't need to be better. He does...) *Shakes his head* (I really don't like him.)

Celeste: You don't have to. *Tries to smile at him*

Fred: You're great, Julia. What did i do to deserve you?
    Julia: Thank you... *Blushes a little and pulls him into a hug*
    Fred: *Pulls her close* I love you...
    Julia: I love you too.

Macha: Sorry I walked away. I just... *Sighs* I was just being stupid.

Alexander: (You love her? Yeah, right. Ew...) *Makes a disgusted face* (That's suddenly disgusting to think about...)

Aurora: Alexander, what are you doing?

Alexander: *Startled, he looks beside him*

Aurora: *Standing there with an eyebrow raised* You look like you're into something.

Alexander: *Smiles innocently* Who, me?

Celeste: It's fine... *Takes a hand to her mouth* Hold on. *Runs off to the bathroom*

Fred: *Kisses her forehead* Why don't we go do something? Just you and i? *Smiles*
    Julia: *Nods* Sure. *Smiling too, they head upstairs*

Macha: *Frowns and starts to follow her, but stops and sighs* (I wonder what that long story is, though...)

Alexander: ...Fine, I was snooping on a conversation. Is that a punishable crime?

Aurora: Figures. *Laughs a little and wraps her arms around his neck* But to answer your question, yes. You're being really bad... *Smirks*

Alexander: *Smirks too* As always. *Pulls her into a kiss*
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    (Since it's night let's skip to the next day? :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Yea sure)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

(Yea sure)

*The next morning, everything seems pretty quiet around here...*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Yea sure)

Lua: *Jumps on Jaclet bed*

Celeste: *Snuggled up to Macha*

Julia: *In some corner around the house*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

(Yea sure)

Hamlet: *Sound asleep, he didn't even notice*

Macha: *Snoring loudly and clinging to Celeste*

Aurora: *Walks out of Alexander's room, in her pajamas with bed hair and no makeup wow what a rare sight* (What time even is it...?) *Yawns and is about to walk past Julia when she stops* Oh, good morning. *Wow she looks like she didn't sleep at all*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Isabel wakes up first, surprised that she's not in the middle of a river in a makeshift raft. She supposed that Maya was too tired to get her and herself off of the roof.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

(Yea sure)

Aurora: *Walks out of Alexander's room, in her pajamas with bed hair and no makeup wow what a rare sight* (What time even is it...?) *Yawns and is about to walk past Julia when she stops* Oh, good morning. *Wow she looks like she didn't sleep at all*

Lua: Mom! Dad! Wake up! *Jump jump*

Celeste: *Snoring just as loud*

Julia: *Smiles weakly at her* Good morning...
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

(Yea sure)

Hamlet: *Opens his eyes* What in the...?

Glacier: (What room is Celeste's again...?) *Walking aimlessly down the hallway*

Aurora: *Smiles* So, uh... Is there a reason you're all alone in the corner? *Trying to straighten out her hair a little* (My poor hair. What a mess.)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Yea sure)

Glacier: (What room is Celeste's again...?) *Walking aimlessly down the hallway*

Aurora: *Smiles* So, uh... Is there a reason you're all alone in the corner? *Trying to straighten out her hair a little* (My poor hair. What a mess.)

Jaci: *Sleeping like a rock*
    Lua: *Jumps on Hamlet ouch*

Celeste: *Cling cling*

Julia: I couldn't sleep...
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    Isabel wakes up first, surprised that she's not in the middle of a river in a makeshift raft. She supposed that Maya was too tired to get her and herself off of the roof.

@nerdfashion
    *A bat flies onto the roof, near Isabel and Maya*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Isabel decides that well Maya is still asleep to plan how they're going to get out of these woods when Maya sits up so quickly she almost falls off of the roof in surprise.

Isabel: Maya?

Maya doesn't respond. She stands up and turns to Isabel. Her eyes are still closed. She begins speaking, it's in her voice, but she doesn't open her mouth. Her voice is also twisted and modified so it sounds like three of her are speaking at once.

Maya: I await you at the edge... I await you at the edge... I await you at the edge...

Maya continues chanting, and Isabel begins to step backwards. Forgetting how close she is to the edge of the roof, she slips and falls backwards. She doesn't have time to react, and the world goes into slow-motion. She sees her sister collapsing the day before, she sees her mothers death. She sees her father being pulled under the waves, and she sees herself falling off of that roof. She hits the floor with a thud, and doesn't move again. Maya has recovered her senses now, and is peering over the edge, tears in her eyes.

Maya: ISABEL! ISABEL! ISABEL, CAN YOU HEAR ME!?

Isabel doesn't move. The sound of Maya's voice is drowned by the wind, which is beginning to grow in volume. She huddles on the roof, sobbing, wishing only for her sister to come back. Then she remembers why they are here. She wipes her tears away, and snaps her fingers. She is now on the ground, near her sisters body. She kisses her goodbye on the forehead, and digs a hole in the ground a ways away. She tosses her sisters body into the hole and covers it with dirt. She takes a large piece of wood and carves the following:

R.I.P. Isabel. Your sister will always remember you.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

(Yea sure)

Hamlet: *Yelps and sits up* Lua...!

Glacier: *Walks up to Celestcha's door and knocks*

Aurora: Oh. *Frowns* I didn't get any sleep, either. *Laughs a little, there's a slight smirk on her face* (I thought I heard Julia and Fred talking when Alexander said he was snooping last night... Was he eavesdropping on them?)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

@nerdfashion

Maya sees the bat on the roof, and assuming it is only a creature, she snaps her fingers and is back on the roof. She gathers her things, and gives the grave of her sister one last look.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

(Yea sure)

Aurora: Oh. *Frowns* I didn't get any sleep, either. *Laughs a little, there's a slight smirk on her face* (I thought I heard Julia and Fred talking when Alexander said he was snooping last night... Was he eavesdropping on them?)

Lua: *Clings to him* Good morning, dad!

Celeste: Mhm...? *Sits up* (Did someone knock?) *Opens the door*

Julia: I see... *Sees the smirk and frowns a little*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

@nerdfashion

Maya sees the bat on the roof, and assuming it is only a creature, she snaps her fingers and is back on the roof. She gathers her things, and gives the grave of her sister one last look.

*The bat transforms into...*

Onyx: *Now in his regular form, he stares at her in shock* W-What just happened...?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Yea sure)

Hamlet: *Laughs a little* Good morning...

Glacier: *At the door* Good morning... *Frowns* Did I wake you? I'm sorry.

Aurora: Just so you know, I'm pretty sure Alexander was snooping on your conversation with Fred last night. Apparently it was pretty juicy. Wanna share the details? I love gossip.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Yea sure)

Aurora: Just so you know, I'm pretty sure Alexander was snooping on your conversation with Fred last night. Apparently it was pretty juicy. Wanna share the details? I love gossip.

Lua: Is mom still asleep? *Shakes her head*

Celeste: Morning.

Julia: Hm? *Frowns more*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

(Yea sure)

Hamlet: I guess so... *Looks over at Jaci*

Glacier: How are you? *Smiles*

Aurora: I'm asking what's up with you and Fred. *Grins*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Yea sure)

Lua: Let's wake her up?

Celeste: gnzgbhnzhsnhnhng....

Julia: W-we're fine...
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

(Yea sure)

Hamlet: Right... *Pounces on Jaci*

Glacier: ...Celeste?

Aurora: You sure about that?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Yea sure)

Jaci:*Yelps and blushes* H-Hamlet...?

Celeste: Mhmmm....?

Julia: *Nods* Y-yeah... I am...
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

@nerdfashion

*The bat transforms into...*

Onyx: *Now in his regular form, he stares at her in shock* W-What just happened...?

Maya, angry: Why do you care?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

(Yea sure)

Jaci:*Yelps and blushes* H-Hamlet...?

Celeste: Mhmmm....?

Julia: *Nods* Y-yeah... I am...

Hamlet: *Grinning* Good morning, Jaci...

Glacier: ...I suppose I should leave you alone. You're clearly still tired.

Aurora: Okay. *Doesn't seem convinced*

Alexander: *Comes out of his room is it just me or is he sneaking up behind Aurora is Julia gonna snitch or not*
    37oYgl3.png