The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I
    Maya slowly approaches the door, but Isabel holds her back.

Isabel: It could be a trap.

Maya: Then so what? We've defeated things with a much, much more powerful aura than this place.

Isabel: Who's to say they don't have any fancy gadgets preventing you from sensing the actual aura?

Maya: I know they don't because I can sense others inside. I can't even count how many, but there's at least six. But all of them are... relatively friendly.

Isabel: I can't let you go!

Voice: Isssaaabeelll... Maaayyyaaa...

Isabel: Let's go inside!

The girls take off running, and Maya, who is faster, reaches the door first. She tries to open it, but finds it locked.

Maya: OPEN UP! OPEN UP!

Isabel: THINK MAYA!

Maya: Oh yeah.

Maya grabs Isabel's arm with one hand and places the other on the door. There's blue light, and the world starts spinning and their's the sensation of free-falling when suddenly it all stops and their feet are firmly planted on the floor. Maya collapses, and Isabel picks her up and starts shouting for help.

Isabel: Hello!? Is anybody in here!?

Rinya: *Approaches them* ...Hello...?

Isabel holds drops Maya, but she doesn't fall to the floor. Isabel raises her hands protectively, and her eyes are glowing a deep purple.

Isabel: Who are you and what do you want?

Maya wakes up now and seeing her sister and Rinya, she gasps and hops up. She falls on her bottom and stands up.

Maya: Isabel, stop it. We don't know if she's a threat. *to Rinya* Now, who would you happen to be?

Rinya: *Seems confused* (What language is that?)

Maya looks Rinya straight in the eyes and looks like she has realized something.

Maya, in Rinya's native language: We're wondering who you are.

Rinya: *Smiles* I'm Rinya. You won't hurt me, right?

Onyx: *Looks over at them* (New visitors again?) *Approaches Rinya, Maya and Isabel* Hello. (They can speak her language?)

Maya: Oh, only I can speak her language. It's a... twin thing.

Isabel: Yeah, only one of seems to be able to do anything!

Maya, muttering under her breath: You're not helping...

Onyx: (...Did she just hear my thoughts?) *Raises an eyebrow* Right. So... may I ask who you are?

Isabel: I'm Isabel, and this is Maya. We're twin sisters... I'd say that's all you need to know.

Maya: Oh, stop distrusting everybody. I- trust him. I trust him. Um, yeah. We're also eleven years old and our Mom just died. Our Dad left when we were... three I think. We were chased by a- a gang, and we ended up here.

Isabel: I think we're done here.

Isabel grabs Maya's arm and pulls her, but Maya resists.

@nerdfashion (Oh I didn't see the last post! Sorry!)

Onyx: *Frowns* Your mom died? I'm so sorry to hear that. (They don't even have any parents. I can't let them just leave here...) *Comes closer and smiles warmly* I don't think you're done here. Why don't you stay?

Maya: We are perfectly fine on our own, thank you very much.

Isabel: We are leaving. You can't make us stay here.

Rinya: *Frowns* (What's going on?)

Onyx: I know I can't make you stay, but you really shouldn't go out all on your own. (I'd be so worried about two kids out in the woods by themselves. It isn't safe...) *Sighs* Please reconsider leaving?

Maya: We aren't kids. We can handle ourselves, sir.

Maya yanks her arm free from Isabels grasp and walks away. Isabel quickly follows behind her. Isabel flicks her wrist, sending Onyx sprawling on the floor.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    @gameplay9098

Glacier: ...Yes... *Sighs* I'm surprised you even remember it.

Macha: What did he tell you?

Stella: Now I'll have to get jealous! *Playfully tries to shove Orion away*

Orion: He can give us both hugs! Don't be so greedy.

Orionis: *Lets out some scary angry shriek*

Skylar: *Startled* What in the...

Orionis: *Skreeeee* (JEALOUS)

Hamlet: Right. *Grins and heads into the room*

Celeste: *Sighs* You can tell me. I mean it. *Where did mean scary Celeste go*

André: *Laughs a little* Tell Oruonis he can join, too.

Jaci: *Walks in and shuts the door behind them. Bye world!*

Glacier: ...I've gotten word that my parents are looking for me. If my kingdom finds out I'm here... they'll take me back, and somehow... I don't want to go.

Skylar: *Walks over to André and hands Orionis to him to try to balance between hugging 2 people have fun* There! Now stop making that noise!

Orionis: *Grins*

Celeste: *Frowns* I see why you wouldn't want to.. *Sighs*

André: *Takes Orionis, smiling at him*

Glacier: They'll find me eventually. I'm sure of it. *Sighs*

Macha: (What am I missing here?)

Orionis: *Beaming* (My André. Mine.)

Celeste: I... I won't let them.
    *After a while, Freddy is back with Alexander*

Glacier: And how do you plan to stop them?

Alexander: (How long were we gone? It felt like forever...)

Celeste: I'll figure something out. *Sighs* C-can i... Can i ask you something?

Julia: *Approaches them* Freddy! *Pulls him into a hug* I was so worried!

Glacier: ...Yes, you can.

Macha: *Silently watching them*

Alexander: *Smiles a little at Julia* Hey... you didn't have to be worried. He was hanging out with me. *Laughs a little* (Would she find it weird if I mentioned that... wherever the heck it is he takes me?)

Celeste: Did you really leave me that day... Just because you felt like it?

Julia: *Smiles at him* Good to know.

Glacier: *Looks down* No... of course not. It was far more complicated than that...

Alexander: *Smiles wider* So, how are you? *You're stuck in a conversation now rip*

Celeste: Like what..?

Julia: *Doesn't seem to mind at all* I-i'm... *Her smile fades* Great. The kids are doing great, so i'm great, too. *Forces a smile*

Glacier: I didn't have a choice. I didn't want to leave you, but... *Sighs*

Alexander: *Frowns* ...You don't seem great to me. *Puts a hand on her shoulder* If you need someone to talk to, I'm here, okay? *Smiles a little and his hand goes back to his side*

Celeste: *Crosses her arms* You didn't have a choice? *Raises an eyebrow*

Julia: (Did he just touCH ME) *Smiles* W-well... I-i guess i could use a friend... *Sighs*

Glacier: I was attacked. I didn't stand a chance... *Finally finds the courage to look at her* ...You know that I've always been... very sorry about that, right?

Macha: *Mutters* Sure you have.

Alexander: Well, I'm right here. Unless you don't consider me a friend... but it would hurt my feelings if you didn't, you know. *Grins playfully*

Celeste: *Shakes her head* I don't.

Julia: No, no! Of course you're a friend! *Smiles at him*

Glacier: I mean it. I'm sorry.

Alexander: Then you should talk to me about whatever's bothering you. *Smiles too*

Celeste: I didn't stand a chance, either. I almost died.

Julia: Maybe later... *Glances over at Freddy*
    Freddy: What?
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    I

Maya: Then so what? We've defeated things with a much, much more powerful aura than this place.

Isabel: Who's to say they don't have any fancy gadgets preventing you from sensing the actual aura?

Maya: I know they don't because I can sense others inside. I can't even count how many, but there's at least six. But all of them are... relatively friendly.

The girls take off running, and Maya, who is faster, reaches the door first. She tries to open it, but finds it locked.

Maya grabs Isabel's arm with one hand and places the other on the door. There's blue light, and the world starts spinning and their's the sensation of free-falling when suddenly it all stops and their feet are firmly planted on the floor. Maya collapses, and Isabel picks her up and starts shouting for help.

Isabel holds drops Maya, but she doesn't fall to the floor. Isabel raises her hands protectively, and her eyes are glowing a deep purple.

Maya wakes up now and seeing her sister and Rinya, she gasps and hops up. She falls on her bottom and stands up.

Maya: Isabel, stop it. We don't know if she's a threat. *to Rinya* Now, who would you happen to be?

Maya looks Rinya straight in the eyes and looks like she has realized something.

Onyx: *Looks over at them* (New visitors again?) *Approaches Rinya, Maya and Isabel* Hello. (They can speak her language?)

Onyx: (...Did she just hear my thoughts?) *Raises an eyebrow* Right. So... may I ask who you are?

Isabel: I'm Isabel, and this is Maya. We're twin sisters... I'd say that's all you need to know.

Maya: Oh, stop distrusting everybody. I- trust him. I trust him. Um, yeah. We're also eleven years old and our Mom just died. Our Dad left when we were... three I think. We were chased by a- a gang, and we ended up here.

Onyx: *Frowns* Your mom died? I'm so sorry to hear that. (They don't even have any parents. I can't let them just leave here...) *Comes closer and smiles warmly* I don't think you're done here. Why don't you stay?

Onyx: I know I can't make you stay, but you really shouldn't go out all on your own. (I'd be so worried about two kids out in the woods by themselves. It isn't safe...) *Sighs* Please reconsider leaving?

Maya yanks her arm free from Isabels grasp and walks away. Isabel quickly follows behind her. Isabel flicks her wrist, sending Onyx sprawling on the floor.

Onyx: *Yelps as he falls to the floor* (What just happened...!?) *Stands up quickly* Hey, wait! (Kids these days...)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Glacier: ...I've gotten word that my parents are looking for me. If my kingdom finds out I'm here... they'll take me back, and somehow... I don't want to go.

Skylar: *Walks over to André and hands Orionis to him to try to balance between hugging 2 people have fun* There! Now stop making that noise!

Alexander: *Smiles a little at Julia* Hey... you didn't have to be worried. He was hanging out with me. *Laughs a little* (Would she find it weird if I mentioned that... wherever the heck it is he takes me?)

Glacier: *Looks down* No... of course not. It was far more complicated than that...

Alexander: *Smiles wider* So, how are you? *You're stuck in a conversation now rip*

Julia: *Doesn't seem to mind at all* I-i'm... *Her smile fades* Great. The kids are doing great, so i'm great, too. *Forces a smile*

Alexander: *Frowns* ...You don't seem great to me. *Puts a hand on her shoulder* If you need someone to talk to, I'm here, okay? *Smiles a little and his hand goes back to his side*

Julia: (Did he just touCH ME) *Smiles* W-well... I-i guess i could use a friend... *Sighs*

Glacier: I was attacked. I didn't stand a chance... *Finally finds the courage to look at her* ...You know that I've always been... very sorry about that, right?

Alexander: Well, I'm right here. Unless you don't consider me a friend... but it would hurt my feelings if you didn't, you know. *Grins playfully*

Alexander: Then you should talk to me about whatever's bothering you. *Smiles too*

Glacier: *Quietly* So did I...

Alexander: Oh, right. *Frowns a little* Later, then. *Nods*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Celeste: *Sighs* I lost my life. Restarting was so hard...

Freddy: *Looks between them and grins* I will check on Malu! *Runs off* (I already know what's up)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Freddy: *Looks between them and grins* I will check on Malu! *Runs off* (I already know what's up)

Glacier: I'm sorry, Celeste. I wish I could have done something...

Alexander: *Watches him run off* ...He's eager to leave. *Laughs a little*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Celeste: But you didn't. And it's too late for regrets now.

Julia: True... *Laughs too, blushing a little*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Glacier: I hoped that someday, perhaps we could... *Sighs* Never mind.

Alexander: So... what's on your mind, Julia?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Celeste: We could...?

Julia: *Sighs* Fred...
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Glacier: ...Forget about the past and become friends again.

Macha: (Gross.)

Alexander: *Frowns* Oh... What about him? (I hate to even wonder.)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Celeste: You know we can't go back to what we had... (Friends... Pfft)

Julia: D-do you think... Do you think he would cheat on me?
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Glacier: I didn't say that... I just... don't want us to hate each other anymore.

Alexander: *Cringes a little* That's a tough question. I mean, cheating's pretty common... do you think he's cheating?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Glacier: I didn't say that... I just... don't want us to hate each other anymore.

Alexander: *Cringes a little* That's a tough question. I mean, cheating's pretty common... do you think he's cheating?

Celeste: Give me a reason not to.

Julia: It's just... He spends the entire day in that computer... But he's been a little... Cold... Lately...
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Julia: It's just... He spends the entire day in that computer... But he's been a little... Cold... Lately...

Glacier: Because... I really cared about you. I still do.

Macha: *Glaring at him*

Alexander: *Frowns* Cold? What do you mean...?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Celeste: I thought you cared. I was wrong... *Looks away*

Julia: H-he got stressed because he couldn't work... And he might have said some mean things. I'm sure he didn't mean it, though...
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Julia: H-he got stressed because he couldn't work... And he might have said some mean things. I'm sure he didn't mean it, though...

Glacier: I did! But what good would it do me to get myself killed? For all I knew, you could have been dead already...

Alexander: *His expression softens* I'm sorry... what did he say? If you don't mind me asking.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Glacier: I did! But what good would it do me to get myself killed? For all I knew, you could have been dead already...

Alexander: *His expression softens* I'm sorry... what did he say? If you don't mind me asking.

Celeste: *Sighs*

Julia: S-some things about me... Th-that i'm sure he didn't mean to say. I-it was hurtful, but... I wouldn't be surprised if he was cheating on me. *Her eyes water*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Julia: S-some things about me... Th-that i'm sure he didn't mean to say. I-it was hurtful, but... I wouldn't be surprised if he was cheating on me. *Her eyes water*

Glacier: *Looks away, falling silent*

Alexander: Hey... even if he didn't mean it, he didn't have the right to be mean to you. *Holds his arms out for a hug* I'm sorry... you don't deserve that.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Alexander: Hey... even if he didn't mean it, he didn't have the right to be mean to you. *Holds his arms out for a hug* I'm sorry... you don't deserve that.

Celeste: ...I can try...

Julia: *Pulls him into a hug* I just... It hurts so much... I do everything he asks me to. Sometimes i even forgive things i shouldn't... And that's how he treats me... *Now crying*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Julia: *Pulls him into a hug* I just... It hurts so much... I do everything he asks me to. Sometimes i even forgive things i shouldn't... And that's how he treats me... *Now crying*

Glacier: Really? *Lights up a little*

Macha: (Really?)

Alexander: You shouldn't let him walk all over you like that... *Rubs her back comfortingly* You deserve so much better than how he treats you, Julia. He should realize that...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Alexander: You shouldn't let him walk all over you like that... *Rubs her back comfortingly* You deserve so much better than how he treats you, Julia. He should realize that...

Celeste: *Sighs* Yeah. You better not let me down this time.

Julia: I-i don't, though. He's right... I'm the one who doesn't deserve him, Alexander...
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    @gameplay9098

Celeste: *Sighs* Yeah. You better not let me down this time.

Julia: I-i don't, though. He's right... I'm the one who doesn't deserve him, Alexander...

Glacier: I won't... *Smiles a little*

Alexander: That isn't true! You're great, Julia. But you're right, you don't deserve him. You're too good for him...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    I

Onyx: *Yelps as he falls to the floor* (What just happened...!?) *Stands up quickly* Hey, wait! (Kids these days...)

Maya glares at Onyx, then grabs Isabel's arm. She snaps her fingers, and the two of them disappear in a flash and reappear on the top of the roof.

Maya: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Isabel: That that guy was overly formal?

Maya: No you nincompoop! I'm thinking he's one of her minions.

Isabel: No...

Maya: Yes.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    I

Maya glares at Onyx, then grabs Isabel's arm. She snaps her fingers, and the two of them disappear in a flash and reappear on the top of the roof.

Onyx: (Where did they go? Those are some strange powers they have...) *Sighs and looks over at Rinya, frowning*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    I

Onyx: (Where did they go? Those are some strange powers they have...) *Sighs and looks over at Rinya, frowning*

Isabel: Tell me what is aura was like.

Maya: It was almost... unreadable... but I wasn't really focusing on it, I was more worried he'd realize that I was responding to his thoughts.

Isabel: Yes, I was wondering about that conversation.

Maya: Well, if you really wanted to know, I could try and find it now.

Isabel: Oh, do tell.

Maya begins to concentrate very hard, and then has a face of a scientist who just shouted, "Eureka!".

Maya: It's almost good-hearted. We should trust him.

Isabel: Looks like your older sister can be right sometimes.

Maya: You are NOT older!

Isabel: Yes, I am, but two minutes.
    funny-gifs20.gif