Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack: How do you feel?

Comments

• Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited June 2019
    I’d rather have something else, but I’ll still buy it.
    If I can take family portraits, then I'll get it. There is so much creative CAS custom content out there that is way better.
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Hmmm... I own almost all the stuff packs and enjoy them a lot so I won’t rule this one beforehand. That said, I really do not like seeing English on items in my game. That is a hard pass from me and I wish I could get rid of the sweater that is already in the game.

It might not be the stuff pack for me but then I have been happy with a lot of them. Hope it will be great for simmers who are into fashion. The career could be a lot of fun.

That is Italian as that is an Italian Company.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    Disappointed.
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Yo the stuff pack we could've used it for a Wedding Stuff Pack because Weddings content have been lacking compared to the Sims 2 and Sims 3 I miss the gowns, the veils, the bachelor/bachelorette party, but can we please have double rings for the female Sims please? Also sports day stuff pack like having to play catch with baseball and football or have a ball rink where the Sims swing the bat at the ball machine.
    We need more detail in packs. Parenthood totally forgot about: prom, graduation, and other school events. I feel like things in here are too simple. They don’t have layers to them.
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I don’t know
    I'm not a huge fan of stuff packs and have skipped many along the way. If I'm going to buy this one, the clothing and the career will have to be very good. But judging from the Moshino clothing I've seen I have my doubts that I'll like them. And I can't get hyped about the idea of the career either, even though I always want more careers. I feel like it's kind of similar to the style influencer career, which involves photography (which is a feature we've had for ages). But we'll see, maybe they'll make it a unique and fun career that I won't be able to resist.
  • Options
    aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    I’d rather have something else, but I’ll still buy it.
    The career is very tempting for me, but as for the clothes... how on earth this talentless, boring dude/dudette is supposed to be a 'top' designer will forever remain a mystery to me.
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I don’t know
    It's a wait and see for me. I love the idea of a new career as a photographer, I can work with that for sure.
    I'll have to see on the clothes. I hope they aren't too over the top mostly. If they are well my Zoolander sims will get some play time again and I'll have fun with that. So either way I'm pretty sure I can play with it. Can I change my vote?
    I can't wait to see what you do with the pack @Netzspannung!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited June 2019
    Excited for it!
    I like Moschino, but could never afford it irl. My Sims will probably end up wearing a lot of it.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 400 Member
    Disappointed.
    I really don't care for this Moschino stuff. I will definitely not be buying this pack.
  • Options
    RedSunBluesRedSunBlues Posts: 143 Member
    Disappointed.
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I hope they aren't too over the top mostly. If they are well my Zoolander sims will get some play time again and I'll have fun with that.

Omg that reminds me of the merman scene, someone please make this.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I don’t know
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I hope they aren't too over the top mostly. If they are well my Zoolander sims will get some play time again and I'll have fun with that.

Omg that reminds me of the merman scene, someone please make this.

Lol... I am hoping to make that :)... with that other pack we'll be getting. Could have a Zoolander merman that comes to land to be a fashion icon maybe. That would be funny.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I don’t care
    I just don't care of it.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    Disappointed.
    Currently, I'm disappointed as there are so many other stuff packs I would have preferred to this one. Not that this is inherently awful (I won't judge until I see it), it just is so low down my list of packs I would like. Especially as I'm more of a builder, and most stuff packs have a good mix of CAS/BB, where as I am guessing this is going to lean heavily on the CAS side of things.

Whether I get this really depends on the level of branding though. I don't mind logos themselves (there are always some sims who would happily be walking adverts), but non-simlish words look so wrong to me. I've got a mod to overwrite the current hoodie with simlish, so it looks less out of place. If there is non-simlish in this pack I won't get it, or at least I won't get it until there is a mod out that I can use to override it.
  • Options
    CABALCABAL Posts: 56 Member
    edited June 2019
    I don’t care
    Don't really care (never ever heard of it even), in a sense that I might not bother getting it unless it gets heavily discounted and isn't as bad as that Katy Parry embarrassment pack for TS3 (wouldn't get even for free). Did the same thing for TS3 Diesel pack which in the end had a just a couple of good CAS items that I used.

This "fashion" weirdness much like the English language on those items were my biggest turn offs when it comes to this kind of stuff, seeing any real world language itself in a Sims game (if we speak of gameplay obviously) is incredibly odd, one of the reasons I never bothered with such CC items too.

That career bait is tempting a bit and would be the main reason to get it, but I'm still not a fan of this kind of stuff.
    aldavor wrote: »
    how on earth this talentless, boring dude/dudette is supposed to be a 'top' designer will forever remain a mystery to me.
    It's pretty much the same thing with modern pretentious "art" or "artists".
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I don’t know
    I like stuff packs, but this one is the worst one yet. And I say this as someone who was ok with and actually has a Katy Perry’s candyland pack (from a cheap sale), lol.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited June 2019
    I saw someone mention the pool activities stuff pack. I hope they didnt think we ALL forgot about that!!! :| I didn't. Pools are boring and we need pool activities . Swimming laps is incredibly boring. And so is the splashing animation. I saw SimGuruGraham (or maybe a different guru) a while back mention introducing more exciting things to do in pools and then that thought just DISAPPERARED :D
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited June 2019
    I don’t know
    I don't know until I see the content.

Hopefully there will be limited swatches of things with English/RL language text (I know they make such things not-for-random by default too).

I hope the gameplay stuff is interesting.

Think it might be limited in Build/Buy items, so doubt it's really one for builders.
  • Options
    Disappointed.
    I saw someone mention the pool activities stuff pack. I hope they didnt think we ALL forgot about that!!! :| I didn't. Pools are boring and we need pool activities . Swimming laps is incredibly boring. And so is the splashing animation. I saw SimGuruGraham (or maybe a different guru) a while back mention introducing more exciting things to do in pools and then that thought just DISAPPERARED :D
    Pools have so much potential, and if we could just get water sports, water slides and boards, and overall just stuff to make the pool look amazing or very DIY.
  • Options
    EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited June 2019
    Jasper7702 wrote: »
    Pools have so much potential, and if we could just get water sports, water slides and boards, and overall just stuff to make the pool look amazing or very DIY.

Yes . I want round floats and floats that are shapes of an animal. And I want beach balls floating in the pool. And backstrokes , swimming underwater and I want swimming to increase the fun bar at a higher percentage than it does.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • Options
    Disappointed.

Yes . I want round floats and floats that are shapes of an animal. And I want beach balls floating in the pool. And backstrokes , swimming underwater and I want swimming to increase the fun bar at a higher percentage than it does.
    this is why forums were created to bring things into light. This is why more ea staff need to look here for ideas. We know what we want, and what we will pay for.

• Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I don’t care
    Rather I get it or not will depend on how in-depth the photographer career will be. Bcuz I can take photos and sell them in a shop or through inventory as is in game.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    I don’t care
    I rather they put development time into stuff that the community wants and are asking for.
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Disappointed.
    Imagine being on this SP development team and walking in this morning to work on a pack 5% of us actually want. Happy Monday!
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Disappointed.
    Yo the stuff pack we could've used it for a Wedding Stuff Pack because Weddings content have been lacking compared to the Sims 2 and Sims 3 I miss the gowns, the veils, the bachelor/bachelorette party, but can we please have double rings for the female Sims please? Also sports day stuff pack like having to play catch with baseball and football or have a ball rink where the Sims swing the bat at the ball machine.
    We need more detail in packs. Parenthood totally forgot about: prom, graduation, and other school events. I feel like things in here are too simple. They don’t have layers to them.

Oh yeah I feel it to like to me Parenthood just focuses on Parenting which I like but there's other stuff to that has to do with Generation like a Wedding a funeral and also school events hopefully will see more down the line.
  • Options
    Disappointed.

Oh yeah I feel it to like to me Parenthood just focuses on Parenting which I like but there's other stuff to that has to do with Generation like a Wedding a funeral and also school events hopefully will see more down the line.
    We can hope, but I think the sims team is tying up the ends, and possibly starting on 5 soon which I hope has more features included in the base game.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Disappointed.

We can hope, but I think the sims team is tying up the ends, and possibly starting on 5 soon which I hope has more features included in the base game.

I don't know since the gurus on Twitter saying they have a lot more in store and with update moving from 32 to 64bit there may be some stuff happening before they end I'm the type that will talk about Sims 5 when the gurus talk about sims 5 are being in the works or something.