Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack: How do you feel?

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I like the photography career that comes with it.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    I don’t care
    depends on the clothing. if its gaudy and ugly like moschino's line was then hellllllll no.
  • Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    Disappointed.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I like the photography career that comes with it.
    I bet the career would be interesting to look at, since it’s invoking fashion and the freelancer career!
    Disappointed.
    cheescaeks wrote: »
    depends on the clothing. if its gaudy and ugly like moschino's line was then hellllllll no.
    I agree. Let’s hope for the best, because our stuff packs have been lacking lately. Although I do hold high remarks for Vintage Glamour!
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I’d rather have something else, but I’ll still buy it.
    It's sad that the excited option is still at 0%.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I don’t care
    Same way I felt about the Katy Perry stuff pack.

It's worthless
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    I don’t know
    Moschino means nothing to me and their clothes are hideous, but I love the photography career and I hope posing will come with it. If that’s the case, I’m definitely getting it.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I don’t care
    If photography gets an overhaul in the process of the creation of a new career, I might buy the pack and do my best to ignore the clothing. But seeing as a few CC creators found a way to eliminate the Moschino trademark on the hoodie that was a freebie, if the clothing isn't a total hot mess, maybe the CC creators can at least use the meshes and make some nice recolors. But for now, I am content with waiting for Island Living.
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Disappointed.
    Ugly clothing, boring career. Would have rather had something USEFUL since stuff packs are less common now. EA and Maxis make the worst partnership decisions.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    I don’t care
    the fact it comes with a career is slightly making this better for me, but i reallllllyyy don't know if one career is worth 10 bucks. also, I hate the clothing.

-Yarden.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,227 Member
    edited June 2019
    Excited for it!
    I think it's a little unfair to judge the Moschino name without seeing the content.
    Like Realm of Magic, you can't tell if the pack will be good or bad.

But I can understand it's not the theme you expected for the upcoming stuff pack.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Disappointed.
    I'm not a big fan of Moschino. I like the new career though. I was personally hoping for a teen SP which we really need.
    Also I wonder, what are the build/buy items gonna be ?
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Disappointed.
    I have to admit I am disappointed. I don't really like real life brands in my game, especially ones that don't personally appeal to me. I would have preferred to have a variety of fashion styles to suit different tastes. However, I suppose I may be pleasantly surprised once we see and know more about it.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I don’t know
    I’m not that hyped about it, but I have no idea if I should be or not.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited June 2019
    Maybe there is still some time for development and a model career could be implemented as well?
    These two careers - which of course would also have to be linked to the fame system - would make me totally want to buy it.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    Disappointed.
    Disappointed but not surprised. Predicted this immediately when they first announced this collaboration.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    I don’t care
    I think this appeals younger players more than older ones. This seem to be their focus most of the time.
    H&M and diesel was something that could appeal a wider audience than a brand like this if u ask me.

I dont have any interest in this brand or pack related to it. Its a bit cringy to see how few people are actually 'excited' for this.
  • TheShadowSageSimTheShadowSageSim Posts: 30 Member
    It feels like they dont care what we want and they are just doing this because they get money from Moschino. I mean who really asked for this stuff pack lol think of all the things we are missing out on for it.
    Disappointed.
    It feels like they dont care what we want and they are just doing this because they get money from Moschino. I mean who really asked for this stuff pack lol think of all the things we are missing out on for it.
    I couldn’t agree more! Polls, and discussions are on the forums about what we want. I have a discussion about top 5 most wanted packs, and people added 10+, because they are missing so much! Laundry Day was a nice experiment, and I would love to do it again, but with more say!
    Disappointed.

I really hope it amazes me. I hope it is something we aren’t expecting!
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I don’t know
    Don’t know. I mean, I love getting more CAS items, but I want to see screens of the clothing for this one.

I have no clue what the fashion photographer job/career is like, so I’ll wait for news on that one.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
    Disappointed.
    Don’t know. I mean, I love getting more CAS items, but I want to see screens of the clothing for this one.

I have no clue what the fashion photographer job/career is like, so I’ll wait for news on that one.
    I’m excited for the career, because it’s fashion and the photography career is finally getting some light. In order for my to buy the pack, it has to be really cheap or have some good content. I’ll wait, but I’m not optimistic.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited June 2019
    I’d rather have something else, but I’ll still buy it.
    I'm kind of old & out of touch, so I actually had to google it, aside from those ridiculous prices, I don't see what's so special about it. And honestly, I'd rather not have any licensed content in my game, period. However, with 42 played base families (I do tend to get carried away), and more to come as I work the upcoming occults into my game, I need all the variety I can get in CAS, so I'm sure I'll buy it anyway.
    Gallery ID: LDM2