Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Happy PRIDE month everyone!
    tumblr_pspree8YLV1x30lxro1_1280.png

i don't have a post for pride month yet. adriens new boyfriend. cause i started over no kris, wants to mary him but unlike with kris . he seems unsure. oh hes definetly gay he flirted with anthoer boy . but with kris he kissed him the seconf he popped out of the well. with the new guy all the whims are new guys.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    new chapter
    QJh8HzR.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Loved the announcement for the new packs coming out! Can't wait!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    LariSilvaLariSilva Posts: 30 Member
    @mamasquirrel
    Loved it as well! It shall bring so many layers to the game, and also for storytelling...super ultra excited.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Has anyone else seen the new announcements?
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 and for anyone else check to make sure you're computer can run 64 bit because they getting rid of the 32 support
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Has anyone else seen the new announcements?

i just saw one for island living. so of course the conversation went like this .........

ayden . teah a jet ski get me.

mE I just got you the bomber jacket you had to have.

Ayden whats your point.

hes lucky tho8gh i don't need a fathers day gift so i can take the money from there. spend what i would have spent on fathers day.
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    LariSilva wrote: »
    @mamasquirrel
    Loved it as well! It shall bring so many layers to the game, and also for storytelling...super ultra excited.
    @LariSilva I agree. Think of all the factors that it will bring to those who write about or have supernatural in their Simlits. This will be a huge help for them. I know it will be for me.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    LariSilvaLariSilva Posts: 30 Member
    Guyssss, just started my new story! Hope everyone enjoys it, and thanks in advance for those who try and check it out <3
    Fx0GOTY.png
    Life Goes On
    You can click on the image to be redirected to the blog /\
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    LariSilva wrote: »
    Guyssss, just started my new story! Hope everyone enjoys it, and thanks in advance for those who try and check it out <3
    Fx0GOTY.png
    Life Goes On
    You can click on the image to be redirected to the blog /\

"@LariSilva congratulations!
  • Options
    Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    I'm sure everyone else is freaking out about Island Living's announcement because of islands, new clothes, whatnot.
    Me?
    MERMAIDS.
    Who else is excited for mermaids?! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
  • Options
    Pinmat135 wrote: »
    I'm sure everyone else is freaking out about Island Living's announcement because of islands, new clothes, whatnot.
    Me?
    MERMAIDS.
    Who else is excited for mermaids?! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

in sims 3 my mermaid died cause of lack of salt water. i'm excited for the rest though. i like all the new content.
  • Options
    it looks like island living will finally add lounge chairs.
  • Options
    Dollyllama108Dollyllama108 Posts: 268 Member
    Me?
    MERMAIDS.

I'm excited to help clean up the island! I also want to find out what happens when a regular Sim has a baby with a mermaid. Half-Sim and half-mermaid = three-quarter Sim? Just a mermaid on weekends? Can they have a baby with a fish and bring the ratio up to five-eighth fish?
    banner_both.jpg
    Catastrophe Theory: If, through loose ends, we could resume/Unrav'ling defects from the loom/And soften as the shuttle mends---/Then save for me a few loose ends!
    Haunted: Picture Oscar Wilde dating Willy Wonka, also Oscar Wilde is still dead
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited June 2019
    Me?
    MERMAIDS.

in sims 3 my mermaid died cause of lack of salt water. i'm excited for the rest though. i like all the new content.

Shoutout to my sims inviting mermaids to their parties only for them to die in front of the fireplace I just had to have lit.

I want that back though
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    so story question here- I have an in-story question-why would Jay's dad, Scar Mussells insist on Jay coming with him when 1)bribing people or 2)reaping 2 out of three people who know about the
    kidnapping of Juliet Swanson?
    (and want his son to make the 3rd reaping)?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    I know people are excited about mermaids (I get to make a mer!Ariel again!) and other stuff-but besides the fact the culture on the island is from Polynesian-influence- while watching EA replay I notice one boat shown looks a lot like the boats from Disney's Mona NFwCPQn.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Another LASL update...

05-27-19_12-06-37-am.png?w=740&h=416
    Lizzie celebrates adulthood!
    Episode 3.14 A Glass Half-Full Life
    featuring @LegacySims2017's Joseph Simself and Dulcie, @InfraGreen's Marshall, + the Green-Simself kiddos (who finally aged up) and Karleen!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Another LASL update...

featuring @LegacySims2017's Joseph Simself and Dulcie, @InfraGreen's Marshall, + the Green-Simself kiddos (who finally aged up) and Karleen!

dulciie is alive? how old does that make him 900

note i almost put a thousand 900 is supsedly yoda age.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Another LASL update...

What? I'm still in Gen 1... lol... @friendsfan367. Yes, Dulcie is still alive!

And I've got vamp characters (pure blooded Kr'v) who are pushing 3200+. Why not have a cat at 900? :p
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Me?
    MERMAIDS.

Me! :joy: I'm a huge occult junkie so a new lifestate is what I really wanted.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Another LASL update...

What? I'm still in Gen 1... lol... @friendsfan367. Yes, Dulcie is still alive!

And I've got vamp characters (pure blooded Kr'v) who are pushing 3200+. Why not have a cat at 900? :p

lol. i've been talking with cog most of the day cause i was off at2. and adrienwas giving me trouble. and a tiny headache. i thought that was aydens job.
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Hello, all! Haven't been here in a while. Just wanted to drop by with a chapter I just wrote since my muse kicked in recently. :)

Chapter 21.3 - The Most Noble Knight

vahjnFh.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @Bugsie2016 and for anyone else check to make sure you're computer can run 64 bit because they getting rid of the 32 support

I already checked. Mine's 64 bit. (I already knew it was because I run 64 bit sims 4 but I had to double check.)
    As for the island living discussion. I'm excited because according to Origin it comes out on the 20th here (11pm) which makes it a week before my birthday so I might be able to get it as an early birthday present. :)

I'll put my thoughts on the announcements in a spoiler :)
    Island Living - I'm looking forward to everything! I never played the sims 3 version of this so even stuff that was also in that pack will be new to me. I'm actually more exciting for it than I was for Get Famous (although I warmed up to get famous after all the hype and I got to see the world.)

Realm of Magic - I'm not sure how I'll feel about it but if I can have the option of turning off magic in saves where I don't want it then I'm already sold. :) I like options.

Stuff pack (I can't spell the name) - Well, I learnt how to actually say the name during the announcement because I apparently was pronouncing it wrong this entire time. I like new careers but it doesn't interest me too much.

Free Pride Content - I don't think much needs to be said on that one.
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Aside from Island Living, has anyone heard of the next game pack being teased?

https://simscommunity.info/2019/06/09/the-sims-4-realm-of-magic-coming-this-fall/?fbclid=IwAR2QG93CxxQbREXTEh9g-5EAyAi10hPjMo44mJN2-yHAyDzkVR3vg56MDuA

Looks like we're gonna have wizards and witches soon!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top