Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Stories - One Stop Shop for Readers (UPDATED 4/15)

swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
klLAjnX.jpg

Hi! Like many of us here I'm a sims writer who loves writing sims storied so much I have a few going at once. I've decided it would be easier for readers if they were all collected in one thread. Maybe you're a Disney lover who reads my Bachelor/Bachelorette series but had no idea I also write a Disney Princess Legacy story. Or maybe you're into comic books and read Super Dating and looking for more comic related stuff. You would discover that I also wrote a Archie based story called LAR. Or perhaps you love reading sims stories but also enjoy finding new builds. Guess what I have those linked too!

I will also be using this thread to announce new projects and exciting news about my existing stories. But don't worry I will be keeping the threads dedicated to each story and updating them as new chapters are released!

So sit back, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy some stories that I hope you will love as much as I do <3
If you'd like to visit my blog which has all of the below stories on it you can click here!

Bachelor in Paradise: Disney Edition (COMING SOON)
GkzIzYWl.jpg

The Diary of Elise Robinson (ONGOING) Blog/Thread
nAByxzMl.jpg

Super Dating (ONGOING) Blog/Thread
0UCcEzXl.jpg

The Bachelorette: Disney Wildlife Edition (FINISHED)Blog/Thread
H7jLpfwl.jpg

The Bachelor: Disney Villains Edition (FINISHED) Blog/Thread
JIcgfWul.jpg

The Bachelorette: Disney Sidekick Edition (FINISHED) Blog/Thread
2jwFHk1l.jpg

The Bachelor: Disney Princess Edition (FINISHED) Blog/Thread
UkLXLcFl.jpg

Life After Riverdale (CANCELLED) Blog/Thread
vZIIcfNl.jpg

Disney Legacy (ONGIONG) Blog/Thread
yOtL9w4l.jpg
suRdkSd.jpg
Post edited by swcheppes on

Comments

• Options
    RESERVE
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Great new thread! How awesome! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    FINALLY!!!!!!

5Jk6Fp2.png

I'm so excited to use this in my stories. So many ideas are happening!!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    NEW SUPER DATING CHAPTER IS UP!!

Have you ever asked What If? Erin is asking this a lot this chapter find out if she gets any answers.

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    It's been a while but I have a new chapter to my Disney Princess Legacy!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Trying to get back into writing. New chapter of Super Dating is out!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    BurdBurd Posts: 28 Member
    I've only read "It's My Party"'s latest installation, but it was enough for me to realise the potential in your writing. My god it's refreshingly different but not so stark as to be a complete change-up if that makes any inkling of sense at all! I love the retrospective monologue that seems to set the pace for the chapter and give granules of information that leave you chomping at the bit for more! Great work :)
  • Options
    Burd wrote: »
    I've only read "It's My Party"'s latest installation, but it was enough for me to realise the potential in your writing. My god it's refreshingly different but not so stark as to be a complete change-up if that makes any inkling of sense at all! I love the retrospective monologue that seems to set the pace for the chapter and give granules of information that leave you chomping at the bit for more! Great work :)

Thank you! It really means a lot to me when people compliment my style of writing. I always worry that my reader will be put off or weirded out by my way of writing. It's nice to here people enjoy it. If you haven't I suggest you read my Super Daying story from the beginning.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Finally picking up The Robinson Diaries, unfortunately this part is a bit sad....be warned.

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Still trying to update my stories on a ore regular basis! Next up is my Disney Legacy: The Blancs <3

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    some other exciting news, I have an idea for a new story. Just flushing it out but hopefully will have more details coming soon! Also I've decided to put my Bachelor in Paradise: Disney Edition on hold, in order to bring you a new Disney Bachelor season. All I can say about this upcoming season is it's quite magical! :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Slowly getting back to writing! Two new posts and two I forget to update before

Super Dating

S2:Chapter 8 - Do You Want To Know Secret

qHBTI5s.jpg

Disney Legacy: The Blancs

Aurora Blanc (Part 3)

2aR2XnM.png

Aurora Blanc (Part 4)

a5yrLnA.png

The Diary of Elise Robinson

Diary of Kyle Robinson (Part 5)

YD0BooN.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Have Kyle and Duke finally gotten together??? Find out in the next chapter of The Diary of Kyle Robinson!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Some exciting news for Disney Bachelor/Bachelorette fans, a new season is filming now! Here's a teaser of what to expect. Who do you think we will see this go around?
    tc22IBq.jpg
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    DISNEY LEGACY UPDATE!

I haven't played this save in such along time. I started it up last night and it inspired me to keep writing the story. Sorry it's been so long. But these Blancs aren't done yet!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    DISNEY LEGACY UPDATE

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    I forgot to post the last few updates for my Disney Legacy. Sorry about that, here they are!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    A new Chapter of Super Dating is up!
    suRdkSd.jpg