Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Stories - One Stop Shop for Readers (UPDATED 4/15)

swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
klLAjnX.jpg

Hi! Like many of us here I'm a sims writer who loves writing sims storied so much I have a few going at once. I've decided it would be easier for readers if they were all collected in one thread. Maybe you're a Disney lover who reads my Bachelor/Bachelorette series but had no idea I also write a Disney Princess Legacy story. Or maybe you're into comic books and read Super Dating and looking for more comic related stuff. You would discover that I also wrote a Archie based story called LAR. Or perhaps you love reading sims stories but also enjoy finding new builds. Guess what I have those linked too!

I will also be using this thread to announce new projects and exciting news about my existing stories. But don't worry I will be keeping the threads dedicated to each story and updating them as new chapters are released!

So sit back, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy some stories that I hope you will love as much as I do <3
If you'd like to visit my blog which has all of the below stories on it you can click here!

Bachelor in Paradise: Disney Edition (COMING SOON)
GkzIzYWl.jpg

The Diary of Elise Robinson (ONGOING) Blog/Thread
nAByxzMl.jpg

Super Dating (ONGOING) Blog/Thread
0UCcEzXl.jpg

The Bachelorette: Disney Wildlife Edition (FINISHED)Blog/Thread
H7jLpfwl.jpg

The Bachelor: Disney Villains Edition (FINISHED) Blog/Thread
JIcgfWul.jpg

The Bachelorette: Disney Sidekick Edition (FINISHED) Blog/Thread
2jwFHk1l.jpg

The Bachelor: Disney Princess Edition (FINISHED) Blog/Thread