Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight May 3rd - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul Sul Simmers!

Do you know what I just realised? It's been over a year since the first Friday Highlight, and we forgot to celebrate the anniversary!

*Sends herself to the reflection corner*
I can't believe it's been so long! To celebrate, listen to some The Sims music while reading this post today! :smiley: Open the game, ask Alexa, find the game soundtrack in Spotify... whatever works for you - press play and enjoy! Party and reading time!

8pyv5g8bd667.jpg
  • Speaking of celebrations, there's an interesting thread by @simmerlyrose that you will love if you like playing with Seasons: 'Holidays you've created?'. It was opened a while ago and it's still active - if you are looking for ideas for holidays, look no further!
  • We will be focusing on your Simself next! Well... if you have one that is :D No matter what, your point of view is welcomed in @Becka28's thread: 'Does your Simself act true to life?'. Fantasy life or reflection of the reality? Share your story! ;)
  • When it's time to update your Sims' clothes, @Netzspannung is ready to inspire you! In their thread, 'Netz-à-porter – outfits ready to wear for your sims (no CC required)', you can find the perfect outfit for your Sims - take a look! <3
  • If inspiration for Build mode is what you are looking for, you can join @Charlotta11! In their thread 'Remaking every word', they are looking for tips and ideas from those creative Simmers who have rebuilt all the lots in the game. Not an easy project!
  • What's The Sims without Simlish? @Stormsview has opened an interesting poll which has lead to a discussion of Simlish: 'Do you enjoy Simlish in your game?'. Leave your vote! :smiley:

ox2nr4qxmcb7.png
  • I found this screenshot in the last topic I would like to recommend you today - isn't this a reason enough to visit it? If not, I can give you another one: the great discussion around The Sims 3 fairies that's going on in there! 'Fairies: yay or nay?' was opened by @TroyTalks, and the lovely screenshot was shared by @Amphora. Check it out! :)

Before closing for the day, a heads up that the next Maxis Monthly is scheduled for May 7th! Visit the link for more details ;)

253hxxkm8ie4.png
Last Friday I closed with a screenshot of my Simself writing this post at her computer.
This week, we have your Sims reading it! (Or @TadOlson's in the winter of 1525 to be more specific)!

This is it from me this week! :) Thanks everyone for your comments - Friday Highlights are for you, and it's always a pleasure reading what you think of them!

Happy Simming weekend!
-Mai
Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments

• Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Thanks for mentioning my thread here, it was quite unexpected and a very nice surprise! :)
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    @Netzspannung Congrats on getting your thread mentioned! Everyone should go check out the thread if they need some outfit ideas and inspiration for your sims! I know I've already used a few designs myself! ;)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

Thank you for mentioning my Thread.
    Simlish does make English my second language. :D
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey @TadOlson Your picture was featured! :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    wow you mentioned my thread - thankyou for the lovely surprise. :smiley:
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Happy Anniversary :smile: Thanks for featuring my build that time :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    FancyNightFancyNight Posts: 35 Member
    Congrats to everyone who got their thread mentioned!
    SilentConfusion.png
  • Options
    DragonGirl643DragonGirl643 Posts: 90 Member
    She mentioned a thread about TS3 fairies... maybe a hint that we might be getting them in TS4?
    why are my sims games so weird?
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    wow you mentioned my thread - thankyou for the lovely surprise. :smiley:

Yay! Congratulations @Becka28
    I’m going to go check out your thread!

@EA_Mai Thanks for doing this every week. I always enjoy the threads you recommend.
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    sophlesimmersophlesimmer Posts: 19 Member
    :) :) :)
  • Options
    ACGACG Posts: 30 Member
    Love the fashion threads! Thanks for the update!
  • Options
    ajarvis999ajarvis999 Posts: 15 Member
    Love these threads, always gives me new people to watch :)
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @EA_Mai -Thanks for sharing my picture from the apocalyse challenge and it's already into the spring of 1526 there and the Jankowskys are waiting for the first supply shipment of the year which won't come until later in the spring.
    Here's an ingame notification about story progression being on in my game.
    I haven't been able to come here after Firefox became broken and it's affecting almost everybody using Firefox including legacy users and those using the newer versions.
    47027252002_2b7cfd6076_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg