Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Easter Mafia! NIGHT ... i don't know anymore :( (ENDS AT 11AM BST)

Comments

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I think that the only people left are me, you, Icmnfresh, Plumbob, and Bubbz. I wouldn't vote for Icmnfresh just yet though because he did claim town cop...

Icey died the other day, it's just you, me, Rose and Bubbz.
    I can't decide who I think is mafia. I dont even remember who's left. I protected myself last night, so either the mafia targeted me or they didnt submit a kill for some reason.

I agree, either the mafia forgot to put in a kill, or they tried to kill you but failed. If the mafia did forget, then I'm going to assume the last remaining mafia is Bubbz, seeing as Nerd seems to be fairly active, and (no offence Bubbz) I feel like Bubbz would be more likely to have forgotten to put in a kill.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I've got a gut feeling, and I'm going to vote for Bubbz. I feel like they're a little too inactive.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I have a feeling on bubbz, but were in mylo, so if we mislynch and the mafia kills someone, mafia. Can you guys tell me why your not mafia?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    I have a feeling on bubbz, but were in mylo, so if we mislynch and the mafia kills someone, mafia wins. Can you guys tell me why your not mafia?

• Options
    I'm not mafia. If I were, I'd probably have been lynched by now because I'm horrible at hiding things. I also have voted against people who are Mafia, and I'm not the kind of person who would rat out a comrade. Cross my heart and hope to lynch.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Nerd, who do you think is mafia? Why not the other 2?

Plumbob, why are you not mafia? Also answer the question I asked Nerd.

Bubbz, why shouldn't I lynch you? You have not been helpful this game and you are high on my suspect list. At least be active. Answer the question I asked Nerd as well.
  • Options
    vote Bubbz this may change. I will read through tomorrow.
  • Options
    Nerd, who do you think is mafia? Why not the other 2?

Bubbz, why shouldn't I lynch you? You have not been helpful this game and you are high on my suspect list. At least be active. Answer the question I asked Nerd as well.

I think Mafia is Bubbz. She's been super inactive, and I find that a little suspicious.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Sorry, meant "they've" instead of "she's".
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

I’m not mafia either. This game I feel like I’ve been really helpful when it comes to scum hunting, I know I’ve made a few mistakes (such as lynching Mouse) but I’ve also helped find both Slayer and Charlie.

I think the last mafia is Bubbz. Compared to Rose and Nerd, Bubbz seems the most suspicious. She hasn’t been active at all this game and I think that’s the reason why there wasn’t a kill last night.

Vote Bubbz
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Counting votes now.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Bubbz has been lynched. She was a chocolate bunny, a vanilla townie.

It's now night x, because I can't count. It will end in 12 hours. (Choco will be flipping, thank you Choco!)
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Oh boy...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    It is now day 6, Rose, the Compulsive Doctor (Avocado Egg) is dead.

Which means the Easter bunny mafia gang won! Congrats, Plumbob, Charlie and Slayer! :smiley:

Endgamed:

Plumbob (Easter Bunny, Mafia Roleblocker)
    Nerd (Mini eggs egg, Vanilla townie)
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    GG! (Well, at least to the players who actually put in effort)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Bubbz, next time if you can't even make an effort to come on here to defend yourself or put in a vote, then don't join at all.

I know this is just a game but I hate having to lose cuz of this. It's not fair for me and the others who are actually trying hard.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Which means the Easter bunny mafia gang won! Congrats, Plumbob, Charlie and Slayer! :smiley:

Endgamed:

Omg yes yes yes yes yes!! You have no idea how much I was stressing over who to kill last night :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Endgamed:

Omg yes yes yes yes yes!! You have no idea how much I was stressing over who to kill last night :sweat_smile:

You have no idea how much I was stressing over how the townies didn't think you were scum. 😰
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Bubbz, next time if you can't even make an effort to come on here to defend yourself or put in a vote, then don't join at all.

I know this is just a game but I hate having to lose cuz of this. It's not fair for me and the others who are actually trying hard.

I agree! If you’re going to sign up again Bubbz please can you put in effort every single day, not just Day 1.

Towards the end of the game when there’s only a few players left, that’s when it’s most important to be active, yesterday felt like such a waste because all of us voted you and that was it. If you had come on and tried to defend yourself yesterday it would’ve made the game more exciting.

I know you said you were busy with school and after school activities, but if that’s the case, please can you reconsider whether signing up to play is a good idea, because it’s not fair on you or anyone else :(
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

I agree! If you’re going to sign up again Bubbz please can you put in effort every single day, not just Day 1.

Towards the end of the game when there’s only a few players left, that’s when it’s most important to be active, yesterday felt like such a waste because all of us voted you and that was it. If you had come on and tried to defend yourself yesterday it would’ve made the game more exciting.

I know you said you were busy with school and after school activities, but if that’s the case, please can you reconsider whether signing up to play is a good idea, because it’s not fair on you or anyone else :(

Agreed.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    I tried to trick scum, but i guess i should've just saved myself again. Congrats guys. I actually saved nerd thrn changed it to plumbob, do i saved a mafia last night. Oh well. Gg guys. Masterlist will be updated when I get home from school later today.
  • Options
    I tried to trick scum, but i guess i should've just saved myself again. Congrats guys. I actually saved nerd thrn changed it to plumbob, do i saved a mafia last night. Oh well. Gg guys. Masterlist will be updated when I get home from school later today.

You should have seen what I said in the scum chat last night :joy: I couldn't decide whether you were going to try and trick me or play safe :joy:
    hE7EKXd.png
    O27EQjP.png
    5162KCE.png
    Wrj7tH0.png

Gg by the way :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Wow. XD.
  • Options
    Rose, why didn't you protect me on any of the nights? 😢😢😭😂