Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sul Sul! from SimGuruFrost (New Community Manager)

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Welcome to TS4 forums, SimGuruFrost! I hope you brought your waders with you. ;) lol

tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    @SimGuruFrost I only lurk on Twitter so can you please ask SimGuruGrant and SimGuruLyndsay to keep going with the Podcasts. It seemed a more adult way of reporting than Twitter and a good addition to streaming. Having played Sims since it came out I enjoy the historical and personal journeys the game and Gurus go on.
  • Options
    LindsaySeddon1LindsaySeddon1 Posts: 284 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    @SimGuruFrost I only lurk on Twitter so can you please ask SimGuruGrant and SimGuruLyndsay to keep going with the Podcasts. It seemed a more adult way of reporting than Twitter and a good addition to streaming. Having played Sims since it came out I enjoy the historical and personal journeys the game and Gurus go on.

There's a podcast? What's it called? I've been looking for a good Sims pod
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member

I hope this works for you. All you have to do is press Play at the bottom of the EA Logo if you haven't got itunes.
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sul-sul/id1435681461?i=1000436475218
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Cool they are coming back - as that is how the team used to communicate with us in the early days of the Sims.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    MarjiaMarjia Posts: 363 Member
    edited April 2019
    Sul Sul!
    THANK GOODNESS for the gallery in The Sims 4.

-SimGuruFrost

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your new position. Meanwhile, creators mostly agree that re-uploads of their designs is a problem and hope you can help us get the word to EA that something needs to be done about this. Suggestions have been for a check box to allow or disallow when uploading the original. Another suggestion was to move re-uploads to a different tab and make Popular Now category - originals only. (This would make finding new creations a lot easier and the game more fun for everyone!)

Please respond to the community about this, as we feel like nobody is listening to us with the last person who held your position.
    Thank you for your immediate attention.

Sincerely,

#marjia on the gallery.

• Options
    MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    Congratulations on your appointment!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

Its sticked here in the general section.
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    Welcome :)
  • Options
    MissTeteMissTete Posts: 22 Member
    Hi there and congrats on the position.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Awesome to hear that you plan to be active on these forums. Keep this up and you will quickly become the best community manager we have got.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    BrittaBritta Posts: 23 Member
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy your new role! :)
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @SimGuruFrost -Hi there and welcome to the community.I've been here for a while though I actively play both TS3 and TS2UC mostly because I couldn't get TS4 to fit on my hard drive.I've got an active apocalyse challenge in TS3 being played in Sunset Valley2 and they've started in on the year of 1526 and are still in early spring.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Congrats and welcome to the forums :*
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Welcome here :smile:
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited May 2019
    @SimGuruFrost Congratulations and welcome to the TS4 Community and forums. I’m another fan whose been addicted since 2000. Although I don’t do much tweeting, I started following you anyway. :D
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Welcome and congratulations! I have also been playing The Sims since TS1, and I'm happy that someone who has been on the same journey can now also be a part of it's future, and knows exactly what The Sims game and community is all about. I really hope you enjoy your new role and stay active on the forums. :)
  • Options
    Potdot89Potdot89 Posts: 15 Member
    Welcome to the community. I know I have been playing since the beginning and when I say 19 years; boy do I feel old lol. We have some fantastic builders/players in this community and eventhough I haven't been on twitter long myself; boy have I been made to feel welcome (I know late to the twitter party lol). Congratulations on your new job and sul sul from this little fish in the large SIMS pond... :) :)
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Welcome @SimGuruFrost, I hope your transition goes well. I don't mobile anything, LOL, so I'm glad to 'meet' you. :p
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    edited May 2019
    What happened to Kate? She just vanished after strangerville. Simgurukate that is
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    soko37 wrote: »
    What happened to Kate? She just vanished after strangerville. Simgurukate that is

She's working in another area at Maxis now.