Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sul Sul! from SimGuruFrost (New Community Manager)

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    Welcome to the Sims 4 side of the Forums!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Welcome!
    We can be quite feisty here in the forums but we are a really nice and fun bunch of simmers ;)
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Welcome! :)
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Welcome to the Jungle...

...Here, have some bananas and avocado. :)
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Hi & Nice to meet you !
    Speaking of building- stop by the forums Build-N-Share , and Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here! forums threads...

Welcome & Enjoy !!

:)
    Diane Pinkus
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @SimGuruFrost - Welcome to the forums! And congrats on being the Community Manager for Sims 4. Looking forward to your posts.
  • buffyballoonbuffyballoon Posts: 67 Member
    Hey, welcome! Enjoy your new role xx
    sup.

giphy.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    edited April 2019
    Hello SimGuruFrost welcome to this forum and congratulations on being the new community manager.
  • LegendarySilkeLegendarySilke Posts: 9 New Member
    Welcome here! And congrats too!
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Welcome SimGuruFrost. I have seen you around Twitch. I hope that you are treated well because you are a really cool person too, no pun intended.

That is cool you started playing the Sims when young too. I like to build myself, but not even close to being as creative as some amazing Sims builders like NelsBuilds, xsorcier, chloessims, and DrGluon. They put my building to shame with their creativity, but I am always inspired by them and thanks to Levi and Chloe, I finally know how to landscape now with watching them on Twitch. I mostly hang out there and on the BobSquad discord. But don't worry I am famous with making boxes with my builds, but even with boxes I can think outside the box and make some cool things like a keyboard piano nightclub. I am a very diverse Simmer and play a variety of different ways from deviance, family player, supernatural player, builder, and noob CC creator. I have just been play other games besides the Sims lately to inspire my creativity. Kind of burnt out on the Sims for now, but nice to see other friends enjoy it still. I am a pacifist, so I tend to like talking about games more than anything online. Anyway nice to see you again.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Congrats on Community Manager, @SimGuruFrost, and welcome to the forums! I'll echo the sentiments of others here, and remind you to please not forget that the forums are here. They are official, after all. :)
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Congrats and welcome!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• MrsQuantumPhysicsMrsQuantumPhysics Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi, Sul Sul and welcome! :smile: I think it's very cool that gurus are here where we are. I am sure you will do a great job! Good luck! :smiley:
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Hello!!! 💙
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Abby_007Abby_007 Posts: 5 New Member
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy it!!!
  • MenesseMenesse Posts: 7 New Member
    Welcome! :)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Congratulations and Welcome! Hope you had a Happy Easter if you celebrate the holiday! I'll look forward to seeing your posts!

Happy Simming! <3
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Don't forget about these forums like every other community manager not everyone uses Twitter.

Not even a hello or please. Customer service in a nut shell. :#
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • GroovyTurtlezGroovyTurtlez Posts: 36 Member
    Helloo :3 welcome!
    giphy.gif
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Welcome. :)
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • lynciaa_lollynciaa_lol Posts: 22 Member
    Welcome! I hope the new position works well for you and fulfill what you want!
  • islalikessims05islalikessims05 Posts: 35 Member
    Hi and welcome!! :)
  • Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    Welcome
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    Yay nice to see someone else who uses gallery for builds >.< I'm a TERRIBLE builder , I love doing the City Living apartments though , I'm a sucker for some cute interior design! But I love CAS honestly I could spend all day making new sims each with a backstory !
  • sundaysimmersundaysimmer Posts: 201 Member
    Congratulations on the new job and welcome! :smile:
    Favourite TS1 packs: Superstar, Makin' Magic. Favourite TS2 packs: University, Open for Business, Seasons, Apartment Life. Favourite TS3 packs: Generations, Seasons, University Life. Favourite TS4 packs: Get Together, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Island Living, Discover University.