Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Easter Mafia! NIGHT ... i don't know anymore :( (ENDS AT 11AM BST)

Comments

• Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    From what I've read, i'm suspicious of DeKay
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Vote Bubbz everybody keeps saying how Gameplay and Slayer are being really inactive but Bubbz hasn’t exactly been that active either. If someone can convince me otherwise, I’m willing to change my vote since I’m not positive about anybody.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm fine with Bubbz too. We still have time so it'd be nice to hear from her
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Vote Bubbz everybody keeps saying how Gameplay and Slayer are being really inactive but Bubbz hasn’t exactly been that active either. If someone can convince me otherwise, I’m willing to change my vote since I’m not positive about anybody.

That vote last night was completely unexpected and slayer didn’t even show any signs of being mafia. Did a mafia frame her to convince her that she is town?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

That vote last night was completely unexpected and slayer didn’t even show any signs of being mafia. Did a mafia frame her to convince her that she is town?

No one shows signs day one. It’s hard to make a vote on the first day.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

Slayer was mafia :)
  • Options

Can I ask why?
  • Options

Can I ask why?

I’m curious why too. I’m kind of suspicious but that’s just because he’s a good player so it’s hard to tell with him
  • Options

Can I ask why?

I’m curious why too. I’m kind of suspicious but that’s just because he’s a good player so it’s hard to tell with him

I'm wondering whether it's because she saw you asking me about Dekay's claim, and assumed that most people think dekay's bad*. Perhaps this could point towards her being mafia because some people tend to skim read as mafia?
    *sounds like something tutu would've said
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

Can I ask why?

Gut feeling?
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

Yeah, why?

Plumbob, what do you think of Icey and Charlie?

Icey, what do you think of Plumbob?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I hope we get to hear from Nerdfashion too.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Can I ask why?

Gut feeling?

Since it's also day 2 now, how about you go off something that is a theory rather than a gut feeling? Anything will do. You can look at the votes, or the nightkill, etc.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Hello, I finally got back from Skiing. I looked through the comments and whatnot... I think the most suspicious person is Rose Horse so that is who I'm voting for.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Hello, I finally got back from Skiing. I looked through the comments and whatnot... I think the most suspicious person is Rose Horse so that is who I'm voting for.

Can you explain why she's suspicious?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I’d like to know too. I don’t find her suspicious. Also, love your picture
  • Options
    @Mouselline thanks. I can't wait for End Game next week!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    @Mouselline thanks. I can't wait for End Game next week!

That next week?!? Yessssss finally!! I didn’t even realize!
  • Options
    Mouselline thanks. I can't wait for End Game next week!

I'm going next Saturday. Ahkhdkjfhskd.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @DeKay jealous. My theater's all booked for like, the next MONTH after it's out!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Um, also, NerdFahsion, if you can tell us why you're sus of Rose, that would be nice. LOL. Cuz I'm still waiting for your reason.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @DeKay jealous. My theater's all booked for like, the next MONTH after it's out!

Wow. I hope I can get seats. I could always buy it off Amazon if I can’t. But id have to wait longer
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Um, also, NerdFahsion, if you can tell us why you're sus of Rose, that would be nice. LOL. Cuz I'm still waiting for your reason.

I dunno... I just have a feeling. But after growing up with three little brothers, you do get a bit over suspicious. Especially when all three of them are obsessed with machine guns.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

I dunno... I just have a feeling. But after growing up with three little brothers, you do get a bit over suspicious. Especially when all three of them are obsessed with machine guns.

Okay.
    DeKay jealous. My theater's all booked for like, the next MONTH after it's out!

Wow. I have a lot of empty seats in a lot of my local theaters here. There's probably still some left on the 24th Apr which is the opening date here for me but they're all bad seats so I didn't want them. XD

DeKay jealous. My theater's all booked for like, the next MONTH after it's out!

Wow. I hope I can get seats. I could always buy it off Amazon if I can’t. But id have to wait longer

Good luck! :)
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Yeah, why?

Plumbob, what do you think of Icey and Charlie?

Icey, what do you think of Plumbob?

It's possible that Plumbob put out a vote on Slayer as a way to distance himself if they're both Mafia, but when Charlie followed up, I think he had a lot of time before I voted to retract it and vote someone else. Plumbob seems town for now. By PoE, I'd rather look into the 5 people I mentioned today
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?