Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Nintendo Video Game series?

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Best Nintendo Video Game series? 45 votes

Legend of Zelda
37%
Idontrcalldreamerz13BariSaxyemorrillTheGreatGorlonLukeNathaliedctf344mintycupcakekaeitinrjssimSims4MagicalTalesPenguinColadamikapinneduphairJPsimmerWildIrishBansheeNym115 17 votes
Mario
24%
ArkaneAjaGioKaeChan2089annaliese39AngelEb95Sigzy05adduapinaKelvinChazzzyCharliecheesenurgersPatrice 11 votes
Mario Kart
31%
Akl500PzagboorulesJennyggkittymeowthe_greenplumbobDemery27KrymzonKromekatrinasforestAriaMad2MousellinenerdfashionJameseydude_101Pandoopmmackin001 14 votes
Metroid
2%
Vampris 1 vote
Star Fox
0%
Splatoon
0%
Captain Falcon
0%
Fire Emblem
4%
ArmortyLyraTrisha 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Legend of Zelda
    Zelda, definitely! I went from that to Final Fantasy and other RPG games. My second vote would be for Mario - not Mario Kart, blech.
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Mario Kart
    Mario and Mario Kart should be the same box imo, Mario Kart is just a branch of the Mario Universe, like Mario Party and Mario Tennis are (with that being said, I chose Mario Kart because I love that series :joy: )
  • Options
    Mario Kart
    Mario and Mario Kart should be the same box imo, Mario Kart is just a branch of the Mario Universe, like Mario Party and Mario Tennis are (with that being said, I chose Mario Kart because I love that series :joy: )

I thought about that... but when I think Mario games I think of like levels and defeating bowser etc. Mario kart just doesn’t seem to fit with that. Plus they have a ton of Mario kart games so it’s badically like it’s its own game series
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Legend of Zelda
    Zelda ♥

I love Mario and Mario Kart as well, but Zelda is just the best. I still miss the good ol' N64 days and the Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. 2 of the best games of the series... and it's a pretty dang good series. But that was my childhood, those 2 games were the best. And Link's Awakening, I've played that one right through to the end so many times and I still love it.
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Legend of Zelda
    Zelda!
  • Options
    Mario Kart
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Zelda ♥

I love Mario and Mario Kart as well, but Zelda is just the best. I still miss the good ol' N64 days and the Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. 2 of the best games of the series... and it's a pretty dang good series. But that was my childhood, those 2 games were the best. And Link's Awakening, I've played that one right through to the end so many times and I still love it.

I really like Majorad mask too. But in my opinion, no other Zelda game can beat Breath if the Wild:)
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Mario Kart
    Mouselline wrote: »

I thought about that... but when I think Mario games I think of like levels and defeating bowser etc. Mario kart just doesn’t seem to fit with that. Plus they have a ton of Mario kart games so it’s badically like it’s its own game series

That's true :smiley:
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Legend of Zelda
    I like LoZ, but my personal favorite is the Animal Crossing series.
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Metroid
    Despite my profile picture I like the Metroid series the most. Which is weird considering I like Fantasy more than Sci-fi.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Mario Kart
    No Pokemon? :'(
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    Mario Kart
    No Pokemon? :'(

Darnet I forgot that one😔
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Mario
    I like Kirby more than Mario :cry:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Legend of Zelda
    Zelda! Even though I haven't played anything since the third one, lol. My son plays them all (and my Dad played them, too, for a while). I remember going to an arcade to play Mario, and I loved it so much I bought a Nintendo system. The second game I bought was the original Zelda game and I was hooked. The second one I never was able to finish...ever...to this day. But the third one was so good, too. My son used to dress up as Link for Halloween. I bought a Peter Pan costume from the Disney Store and we changed it up to be a Link costume. He was so cute.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Mario Kart
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I like Kirby more than Mario :cry:

Ughhhhhhh I forgot that one too😭

I’m gonna make a second one of this to add Kirby and Pokémon plz tell me more that I forgot. And if I don’t have enough room plz tell which ones I should get rid of. I will make it in 2 days to give u time to answer my questions
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Legend of Zelda
    Final Fantasy started as a Nintendo game - I still have it and play it often!
  • Options
    Mario Kart
    Final Fantasy started as a Nintendo game - I still have it and play it often!

Ok but if I add final fantasy then there will be to many. Any suggestions on what I should take off? Maybe Splatoon since it’s relavently new and there are only 2 games
  • Options
    LyraTrishaLyraTrisha Posts: 122 Member
    Fire Emblem
    Saw the title and said to myself "Fire Emblem better be an option." After I vote, I see that I'm the only one who picked it.
  • Options
    PandoopPandoop Posts: 702 Member
    Mario Kart
    Either Mario Kart or Splatoon, I would have chose Kirby but its not on there.
  • Options
    Jameseydude_101Jameseydude_101 Posts: 22 Member
    Mario Kart
    IM IN MY MUMS KART! BROOM BROOM!
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Mario Kart
    Don't ya just love motorcycles?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    Animal Crossing!
    Pokemon was my favourite as a kid, but i gave up after Sinnoh. Sinnoh was my last favourite region
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited April 2019
    Mario
    Mario Kart is a branch from Mario though. I saw your explanation above for why you separated the 2 but I still feel they shouldn’t have been separated in my opinion.

If there was no Mario, there would be no Mario Kart. Mario Kart is basically Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, Mario Party, etc. Essentially they are all just spin-offs.
  • Options
    Mario Kart
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Mario Kart is a branch from Mario though. I saw your explanation above for why you separated the 2 but I still feel they shouldn’t have been separated in my opinion.

If there was no Mario, there would be no Mario Kart. Mario Kart is basically Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, Mario Party, etc. Essentially they are all just spin-offs.

I see your point I guess
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Legend of Zelda
    My three favorite Nintendo series are Animal Crossing, Zelda, and Pokemon.

Animal Crossing remains solid, but Zelda is #1 right now with Breath of the Wild and a sequel just announced. I'm really beginning to lose faith in Pokemon and it may drop out of my list entirely if nonsense like Lets Go Pikachu/Eevee and the issues of Sword/Shield continue. =(
    OO2UdmJ.png