Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Update: Island Living EP, Realm of Magic GP and Moschino SP coming in next 6 months

Comments

• Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    If we got a FARM pack with farm animals tied to an object like we had in S3, we could get a bunny in a hutch that you could interact with and cuddle.

Cute idea! Horses could also fit nicely into a farming pack. I wasn't particularly interested in farming, but it does seem there could be a lot of really fun features. :)
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I looked at my sims' sleepwear a while back and it's pretty bare. Women haven't gotten too many full body outfits like negligees. Men also lack variety in underwear and sleepwear. I'm hoping for an SP comparable to TS3's Master Suite. It's my favorite TS3 SP, and one of two SPs I bought on release

Oh yes, our sims definitely need some nice new jammies and undies. How long have they been wearing the ones they have now? It's just not seemly.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I'm honestly glad they're still doing stuff packs, I use them all the time!

Me too! Plus this means I can build a bundle and save myself a bit of money, which always makes me happy.
  • Options
    Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member

Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I'm pretty excited for the next 6 months bringing content! I just found out I'm pregnant so I need the next 8 months to be full of distractions so the time passes quickly!

Congratulations. Do you know if it will be a boy or girl or do want to be surprised?

Thank you! I'm not sure if I can be patient and be surprised. I have 2 little girls, and it's been 3 years since we last had a tiny baby in the house so I have a lot of prepping since I gave away all my baby stuff :'D
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I think I am dense as I just noticed the wording that 3 packs will "release" in next 6 months so that means they will actually be out and we'll still have time for a second expansion to possibly drop in November! I am so excited about the patch and to learn about the packs! :)
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Romance Stuff in May, Tropical Beach GP in July, University EP in October.

I’m pretty sure by next 6 months they mean the first 2 quarters of the fiscal year (April - September 2019) so October isn’t included. All three packs should be released by September and the October Maxis Monthly is when they might announce another roadmap since that’s the start of a new quarter.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Romance Stuff in May, Tropical Beach GP in July, University EP in October.
    I agree with you yo!! WOO!!
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I am hoping for Uni and Witches. If not, a tropical island pack. After that I dont care what they put out
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Petarce123 wrote: »
    alan650111 wrote: »
    LiELF wrote: »
    This isn't saying too much honestly and is actually a disappointment. I was hoping we'd get 2 full expansions this year. I hope the trailer drops for the new expansion pack soon however. I really hope it's what is coming out in June.

This is just what's coming in the next six months, not the whole year. ;)

6 months covers the remainder of the year basically.

We can have an EP in June and another one in November! ;)

They usually come out with a Exp. Pack around Thanksgiving/Christmas, don't they? I hope we get a second Exp. then, if not, we will be waiting till the end of the year to get our first Exp. pack???
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    One of the gigs in the livestream that a programmer could get was a "Saucy Dating App". I know it's not but I wish that was a hint ahaha
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,467 Member
    I'm pretty excited for the next 6 months bringing content! I just found out I'm pregnant so I need the next 8 months to be full of distractions so the time passes quickly!

@Themrsg4422 Congrats! Best of health and happiness to you and the little one! :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    One of the gigs in the livestream that a programmer could get was a "Saucy Dating App". I know it's not but I wish that was a hint ahaha

Oh yeah, you never know.....could be a hint ;)
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    This isn't saying too much honestly and is actually a disappointment. I was hoping we'd get 2 full expansions this year. I hope the trailer drops for the new expansion pack soon however. I really hope it's what is coming out in June.

They didn't say this year, they said in the next six months, so that's till September. We could still get a second expansion pack in November.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Hmm...I'm not really keen on University (I like it just fine, but it's not at the top of my list), so these are the things I'd be interested in:

EP/GP (I think these can all fit either pack type, but I'd love to have two of these become EPs this year)
    - Beaches
    - Witches
    - Farms

SP
    - Something family-related
    - Something with new sleepwear and bedroom stuff

I also hope anything from my BG wishlist in my signature arrives soon. Even something as simple as recolorable ceilings so that my screenshots can have something other than white ceilings
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Imagine if your taken sims get several unsolicited love letters and date requests again like in The Sims 3. :D Lots of brazen people out there, asking my married sims on dates
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Well I guess this should confirm that they are now and have been working hard on packs.
  • Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    I definetely think we will get two EP’s this year since in six months from now it’s september and they always have a an EP for the holiday’s to make a big profit of them. What the packs could be idk what i hope
    EP 1 university i don’t hope they make one big education pack because it would probably feel half baked if they try to put all the school types like kindergarden etc in it. I mean so far all uni packs have only focused on uni so we def lose stuff if they decided to add other schooltyped in aswell
    For the GP i hope witches romance or beach my preference would be romance tho
    Sp i have no idea since theyre mostly random i hope something for pools or babies
    And for the second ep i hope something like beach or hobbies if that isn’t the gamepack. I feel like beach theme is def broad enough for an expansion like island paradise but hopefully less buggy.
    I’m really like the free stuff we’re getting in the update more careers with cool rewards even laptops wich is great for people not interested in strangerville altough i do feel like laptops can use an upgrade they’re the minimum i 🐸🐸🐸🐸 them to close be usuable outside the limits of the lot and i want to be able to use them on the ground without a mouse. I am really happy they told us more and we can kinda now what to expect
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    I'm actually surprised we're getting another stuff pack... lol It's been well over an entire year since we got the last one. I was starting to assume they were done with them... especially considering how disastrous the last one was. I just hope it's not going to be another DLC for DLC.

That being said, this makes me happy to know what to somewhat expect! :smile:

These are my predictions:
    Expansion Pack: University
    Game Pack: Witches

The stuff pack could very well be anything... like I said, just as long as it's NOT a DLC for DLC again! (sorry, I just can't stress this enough).
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    So my guesses are:

End of May/June - EP (Probably University)

August - SP (Pool stuff?)

September - GP (I'd like witches but we'll see)
  • Options
    ElizabethMcElizabethMc Posts: 103 Member
    edited April 2019
    Game Pack-- Prehistoric World, April
    Stuff Pack-- Natural Living, July
    Expansion Pack-- Elections!, August

[Edit: I remembered we wouldn't get anything til at least June.]
    51933350_10157123903496029_4290593889716273152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQm2LuB9LApTdQSKlxPj0cx6XqQg9IesqTg0FX_Cs5sogqyRjcisK6oNSbsY0N0_9lwt4vNOYOiUqMNjNLvZACdN&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=6ab7359b62d930c33633ffd719730e38&oe=5D5F18F9
    Check out my Random Sims Skills Generator and more.
  • Options
    What I really want is a Ceremonies pack with improved photography features and memory keeping.
    51933350_10157123903496029_4290593889716273152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQm2LuB9LApTdQSKlxPj0cx6XqQg9IesqTg0FX_Cs5sogqyRjcisK6oNSbsY0N0_9lwt4vNOYOiUqMNjNLvZACdN&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=6ab7359b62d930c33633ffd719730e38&oe=5D5F18F9
  • Options
    And for gosh sake somebody give that guy his R&B station.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited April 2019
    Hoping for school, tropical or world adventures and something else . Might wait to buy all 3 in a build a bundle as long as none are occult since I don't want those ones and then wouldn't be able to bundle them up lol. I'd love another one with a mystery like Strangerville had
  • Options
    SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    Wiiiitches please....
    Ep univercity in june
    Sp in late august, dunno what it could be
    and october witches gp, please ive waited 84 years!
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    And for gosh sake somebody give that guy his R&B station.
    Heck yeah!
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited April 2019
    I'm hoping for a world adventures , tropical island gp and no thoughts on the stuff but hopefully it'll Include diff shaped stairs