Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

April Patch Speculation 2019 (Now Available)

Comments

• Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Are there any recent bugs with Strangerville that need urgent fixing?
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I had this happen. The hamster was pretty much frozen on the wheel in his cage and my sim was frozen in front of the cage. I had just purchased the cage, so I don't think the hamster was dead. The game started to lag, and when I went to resetsim the game went "poof!". I think that was the first crash I've experienced in almost a year with the game.

My Sim keeps freezing in front of the hamster cage. It makes me wonder if the cage is kind of glitchy.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited April 2019
    Bug fixes, and maybe they'll update the babies (finally). Spring is the time of rebirth.

Oh, and @Scarlett2k? That bug never happened to me. Maybe it's just because I got the game after the patch, or maybe it's because I don't have all the packs...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

• Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    edited April 2019
    Bugfixes just Bugfixes:
    for the Grant Masters Vampires gaining no XP
    Scientist Oufits
    The Chemical Analyser is missing normal Build Mod only to be found splitted in all Swatches in Debug.
    The buggy Rondent cage
    Post edited by Madachan88 on
  • Options
    meskalmeskal Posts: 12 New Member
    > @AshtontoAshton22 said:
    > Are there any recent bugs with Strangerville that need urgent fixing?

yess i do need a fix for the Strangerville... it's the only one who bug lol when i play, all objects and aspirations from this pack have just a white bubble instead of what it's supposed to be written. even the career.. i'm not even able to see what are the objective to receive promotion when i play. And all the objects, are written ''debug'' instead of the description for the pack.

i can play, but this bug is really annoying as i have to go on the web to see what's next for my career or to resolve the mysteries.. i haven't done anything about the story of strangerville because of this bug. lol
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    Not urgent but some townies seem to be bugged with...a bug. The white signals coming off their back is kinda annoying and no way to remove it
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited April 2019
    meskal wrote: »
    > @AshtontoAshton22 said:
    > Are there any recent bugs with Strangerville that need urgent fixing?

yess i do need a fix for the Strangerville... it's the only one who bug lol when i play, all objects and aspirations from this pack have just a white bubble instead of what it's supposed to be written. even the career.. i'm not even able to see what are the objective to receive promotion when i play. And all the objects, are written ''debug'' instead of the description for the pack.

i can play, but this bug is really annoying as i have to go on the web to see what's next for my career or to resolve the mysteries.. i haven't done anything about the story of strangerville because of this bug. lol

I think that fault must be your end as I don't get it but I use Windows 10. Have you tried Answers HQ? There might be a fix for your particular bug from someone with a similar setup.
    Post edited by Simburian on
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited April 2019
    WANTED SimGuruKate
    She's missing from Twitter since March 6th, it's very strange for a community manager.

No new Maxis Monthly was announced yet but April already began.

That means something will happen soon... or later.

Now I think about it, SimGuruKate disappeared after the "Dylan" case.

So SimGuruLyndsay is replacing her temporarily.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    Oh well, we’ll see what’s the next patch tomorrow. Wonder whose gonna begin it🤔
  • Options
    Remy_GenevaRemy_Geneva Posts: 142 Member
    In the maxis monthly Kate said that some stuffs should happen in the April Patch, so I don't expect only bug fixes. Maybe it's time for better personalities? 🤭

Darn right it is!
  • Options
    In the maxis monthly Kate said that some stuffs should happen in the April Patch, so I don't expect only bug fixes. Maybe it's time for better personalities? 🤭

Darn right it is!

Amen!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Looks like we'll have some news tomorrow with Maxis Monthly.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Info coming Tomorrow on new free stuff with this months patch.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Fix those vampires already please.

Gosh vampires are currently so broken.... :/ And for months now. I hope they get to fix them in this patch.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2019
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Just confirmed in Maxis Monthly that we are getting a new freelancer career and white shelf swatch in addition to bug fixes in the patch. I always appreciate a new career in the game!
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I'm saddened by the fact that people who have bought Strangerville won't have the plants and palm trees unlocked in the catalogue nor the terrain paint.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I'm saddened by the fact that people who have bought Strangerville won't have the plants and palm trees unlocked in the catalogue nor the terrain paint.

There's always a hope that we'll get them before the Legacy Pack in June. The Patch bug fixing wasn't much discussed in the Stream only the extra careers and that white shelf. They might come with the other Patch stuff.

That to and fro-ing of getting permissions and checks from various gurus and programmers must make getting things done so very sloooooooooooooow.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm hoping this patch fixes the bug were the lot your invited to isnt the lot you arrive at.
  • Options
    Graham said they missed something out........

• Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    Yeah, now they just need to fix geekcon so it don't get rained out, Good way to get some extra money if there is no showers or thunderstorms. Most other festivals don't rely on electronics so munch compared to geekcon, non of the competitions work when it rains because all the computers break, and the game things break so there is nothing to do there, but eat.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Feeling pretty “meh” about this in all honesty.