Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 3 current household? (Re-opened)

Comments

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited March 2019
    Back to my "Selfacy"... :smirk:

The Mainline family tree is this:
    FamilyTree_03-14-2019.jpg

The 2nd Generation Heir: Braden Chikamori (Level 10 - Astronaut, Canadian Space Agency)
    Screenshot-55.jpg

His spouse: Greta Johansson-Chikamori (Level 10 - Leader of the Free World, Prime Minister of Canada :smirk: )
    Screenshot-57.jpg

Eldest and Only Daughter: Karina Johansson-Chikamori (High School)
    Screenshot-58.jpg

Only Son: Colin Johansson-Chikamori (High School) - He looks more Asian than his sister...
    Screenshot-59.jpg

Braden's Adoptive Sister - River adopted another child before she and Haruo died in that accident; so Braden is raising his adoptive sister.
    Screenshot-61.jpg

Boarders:

Martin O'Reilly - A strapping young lad from Rinn Fada, Ireland who has come over on an international High School Exchange and evidently he and Marisa are an item.
    Screenshot-62.jpg

Masao Yoshimura - A young man from Kyoto, Japan, also on an international High School Exchange and evidently he and Karina are good friends. :smirk:
    Screenshot-63.jpg

The Hired Help (but who have become close enough to be considered family):

Kyla McRennie: She's the maid or what one calls "domestic helper" - She does the cooking, cleaning and the laundry.
    Screenshot-65.jpg

Alfredo Morales: Alfredo Morales: He's the gardener and grounds-keeper and the security guy for the property.
    Screenshot-66.jpg

But my favorite is Haruo and River's eldest daughter and her little family (I may do an off-shoot game with her...and her family...one of these days)

Brianna Chikamori-Miyamoto - hmmm... I guess she got fed up with the eyebrows and had them shaped. :smirk:
    Screenshot-51.jpg

Her husband: Tatsuyoshi Miyamoto
    Screenshot-53.jpg

Her eldest (a daughter); Katrina Chikamori-Miyamoto
    Screenshot-52.jpg

...and of course little Nicholas Chikamori-Miyamoto, her second child, a son
    Screenshot-67.jpg

:neutral: Evidently the Red Hair is strong in this family. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    There were a couple of birthdays in my save: Kala aged up to teen and Akamu is now a child. Zumi is expecting baby #5 :)
    46467333885_2ce1d7937d_o.jpg
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited March 2019
    I recently started playing Sims 3 again, and I decided to try playing one of the premade families, so I chose the Singh's from Starlight Shores. I had them have a baby right away, and they ended up with a girl, whom I named Lily. They're still struggling financially, but were able to afford basic baby supplies, like a crib and highchair. I haven't gotten around to buying toys yet, as Lily is still a baby. They recently made just enough to buy a Bonehilda, so now they don't have try and coordinate schedules quite so much when leaving the house to go to work or worry too much about housework. I never let my sims have kids unless they can afford them, so it's been fun so far. They also adopted a kitten from one of their neighbors, which they also can't really afford, so this should be an interesting family to play.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited March 2019
    The couple in my avatar- Carson and Annabeth Lowell- have just gotten married and successfully tried for their first baby(or babies, idk) @Mikezumi love your sims! Edit: Where do you get your skin for your sims? Wow!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Thanks @HillyBeth :) Congrats on the pregnancy! Looking forward to "meeting" the new baby/ies :)
  • Options
    There were two birthdays in my family today. Akamu is now a teen and Keoni is a child :)
    47438280781_28b80256b7_o.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Yikes! I feel bad for their daughter! o.O
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    @HillyBeth I don't think it would be so bad to be the only girl in a family of boys. Her brothers all have sweet natures and she is never overlooked when they play games.
  • Options
    @HillyBeth Apologies! I just noticed your question about skin. I use a few different skins but my favourite and therefore most commonly used skin is Mango Smoothie.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Same household - Ean and Teague, teen Devon, kids Max and Trey. But guess who's coming to visit? :) First time Dane and Donovan will meet their grandchildren.

aYZjLA9.jpg

Weirdly, Donovan's fairy wings did not instantiate until the 6:00PM onset of Full Moon, when the werewolf housemates all turned. Spotty documentation, as I was focussing on introducing everyone. Next time I have to play, we should have more interactions in daylight.
  • Options
    There was another birthday in my family. Kimo is now a teen and when the youngest, Keoni, has his birthday Zumi will get her LTW :)
    47513771681_1e1ae16d2e_o.jpg
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    The Singh family are finally making money, which is great because once Lily ages into a child I want to add a second room for her, as they currently live in a one bedroom. Lily has been sleeping in a crib at the end of her parents bed since she was born, but once she becomes a child, I don't want her to share a room with her parents, so I've been having them save up for the renovation. Hopefully, they'll have enough to at least give her something she can call a room.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member

zabdpip.jpg?1
    I just started a new save a few days ago and so far, it only consists of Christopher Steel (unless you count roommates Dave Ramsey and Anne Song).
  • Options
    I gave Sean and Sierra Alderman new appearances. I think I might like them this way. Sean works in the Education career and Sierra is a stay-at-home mom to their brand-new son Blake(no picture)! He'll be a toddler in two days and I can't wait to see who he looks like.
    32593575687_3e276cc259_o.jpg
    46620469565_e0601dc533_o.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    @Mikezumi - They needed another daughter! LOL!!! Congrats, but the kids don't look happy.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @HillyBeth I love Sierra's hair. Is it CC?
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @Jude525 yes it is! I think it's from The Sims Resource. I can't remember what it's called though. The tot in my avi is their son Blake. He's also got a baby brother named Ashton. Two born, three to arrive!

Here's a better picture of Blake. Warning, he's just as cute as his daddy!!!
    32596917837_bb1d3f738a_o.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    @Jude525 The hair is Cazy Heartbreak. I could tell as soon as I saw it that it was by Cazy and a quick Google check showed me I was right :)
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Thank you both. You know, I really haven't been using my TSR access much because of my shared builds. I really need to get CC management under control so that I can use it when I want and turn it off to do a shareable build. I'm working on it.

But, this also reminds me of a pet peeve with TSR; no favorite buttons. I can't just tag this as something I want to come back to later. I need to clutter up my bookmarks bar with it instead. I know, there are worse things in the world. It just bothers me every time I am reminded of it.

This is, of course, assuming I am correct and not overlooking some obvious option on the page.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    New created household Frost & Snow, Shuangjian Feng and Jiangxue Han(theirs givename lit. "frost sword" and "river snow"), couple both human into vampire.
    Shuangjian was the leadvocal and Yin's bandmate, he indirect become vampire by someone who absent minded(the prime culprit of Yin become vampire<the natural scheming airhead Ellen Sharma>)then he turn his girlfriend into vampire and try to find Yin. He born has visual impairment so he has whitish eyes and afraid of swimming
    Jiangxue is a smart and capable doctor but she actually lazy and slob. She decided to following Shuangjian
    A5cNuR.jpg
    A5cUD1.jpg
    A5caHx.jpg
    A5cwE6.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    There were two birthdays in my family today. Iolana aged up to child and Keoni aged up to teen. Zumi got her LTW when Keoni had his birthday :)
    33692025988_3fe9f3f13f_o.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member

Wu6KBbL.jpg?1
    Now I've added Blair Wainwright to the family as Christopher's girlfriend.
  • Options
    IndiaHawker1IndiaHawker1 Posts: 13 New Member
    I made an alien called Luna a couple of days ago and just sort of going with it...