January 11 - First Friday Highlight of 2019! Click here to check it out!

What is your sims 3 current household? (Re-opened)

1808182838486...Next

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 2,421 Member
    Ah! Thanks! I have been playing in my Hidden Springs household who, for once, don't use that lamp so I had not had the chance to check!
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 342 Member
    @Sindocat And thank you for showing where the 'teen rate'-line appearantly not is drawn - I enjoyed both that and the fact that you have a werewolf(/wolverine) named Logan; great employment of that character!
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 605 Member
    edited January 14
    I just created a metal band Four Poison, consist of guitarist/leader werewolf Tianya Sui, pianist vampire Vincent Ramirez, bassist witch Xiwu Lan, drummer wizard Yutang qi. Vincent and Xiwu will fall in love like TS4(they're a couple who created by myself in TS4 and Xiwu is human because TS4 haven't witch)

Tianya is the oldest and only one can count normal(aloof) in this band, he's adult(middle age) but looks as young as other bandmates. his name can comprehend"with the skyline"(surname Sui<隋> is homophone 随)
    Vincent is a reference to Vincent Malloy(appearance)(the lead role form a stop motion film"Vincent" by Tim Burton)and Richard Ramirez("night stalker"as vampire), but he isn't child, his some traits(mean, good) contrary to Richard Ramirez(friendly, evil) and he isn't daredevil.
    Xiwu is the only female, her name lit. "blue(Lan) throatwort(Xiwu)"(generally firstname is surname in China) She's the most harmless, weird, complex of four people.
    Yutang is the stirrer, most harmful and has worst relationship with other in four people(socially awkward, inappropriate, daredevil, childish) he sometime set fire autonomously even burns his bandmates.

FjTpPU.jpg
    Fv6chn.jpg
    Fv66ts.jpg
    Fv6ykj.jpg
    The apartment is too small for four people then make them like living in refugee camp
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    C8cd0K.jpg
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 2,421 Member
    @Auroraskies - That is my naughty household, for sure. Older brother Ean (married to Tyson's older brother, Teague)'s household is much less so. But posting here, I try at least to respect the rating. I may broadly hint what's going on, but bodies are pixilated, and no shown interactions will cross the "can't be done without THAT mod" line. I am trying not to be horribly offensive - just "Inappropriate in a Good Way". ;)
    @Sindocat You are not offending at all, quite the opposite, I was just teasing - but that is a great LTR, always given to my sims so they'll be able to treat any house as their own. And as soon as I have any of the unmentionables put in place I think I will have more insight into all of your gameplay :tongue:
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,438 Member
    @Jude525 , @Sindocat I also love the handcrafted lamp. If you still want to know, it's from Generations EP and named 'Fantastical Favrile Lamp'; environment: 2 - but for me: 10.

Thanks. I knew that, if it was EA, I had it. (Having everything EA.) But at least now I know not to look for it in my current game. I do not have Generations active. Because.....

I have taken a hiatus from the Vecoli family saga. Alyssa et all have been saved to the bin to be resurrected for the final chapter when all the Vecoli children are restored to their hometown, complete with individual families, and I play Jude and Jim into senior life. Possibly death by old age. But that is a few children away.

In the meantime, I am taking a trip to the Caribbean with an old Sim that I created for such a game, but shelved when I decided to pursue my legacy family.

I haven't really thought of a back story for Jarvis Huston, and his cat Bella, yet.

o44PRpk.jpg

Jnl8yBS.jpg

And I am still working out his current story. I know that he just moved to Isla Paradiso to pursue a life of leisure on the ocean and the hobbies of boating and diving. He is a natural cook, so is working in the culinary career. Not because he has any ambition in that direction, but because it comes easily to him. Perhaps once he has some money set aside I will move him over to the Lifeguard career. But that can wait. If I remember correctly, it pays almost as little as being a beginning author or artist. He needs money to buy a boat and build a deck off the back of his beach front home. It is on the water, but barely more than a shack. But it suits his needs perfectly.

QcriTlV.jpg

EdbrcXN.jpg

If he didn't already have Bella, I would just get him working two jobs and have him surfing or diving during his down time. But I can't leave her alone that much. I didn't think to make her independent, and, as usual, I can't bring myself to put her up for adoption. I relate to this game way too much!

I followed a lot of recommendations on editing and eliminating lots and families around town, as well as tweaking settings, to reduce/eliminate lag. We will see if it is enough. Otherwise, I will find a custom world with dive lots, etc in order to explore all the play options that came with the EP.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My Builds thread in the Creative Corner
    @Jude525 You are welcome!
    It's bad that the game has no real feature of physical illness, as an allergy to cats in this case would add to your story. Making Jarvis an 'unstable' writer of trash as well as masterpieces and having them play chess and drink margaritas on the beach together would be purrfect, especially if B. were made black.
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,438 Member
    edited January 13
    @Jude525 You are welcome!
    It's bad that the game has no real feature of physical illness, as an allergy to cats in this case would add to your story. Making Jarvis an 'unstable' writer of trash as well as masterpieces and having them play chess and drink margaritas on the beach together would be purrfect, especially if B. were made black.

Too funny!

I did build a public beach/boardwalk two lots over. So, if Jarvis gets too busy, Bella can wander over there and beg for attention. As a matter of fact, Jarvis already made a new friend there that may become a romantic interest. They seemed to hit it off in the five minutes before she expressed her need for sleep and left for home. We'll see if he has time for romance at this stage of the game. (Literally.)
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My Builds thread in the Creative Corner
1808182838486...Next