Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 3 current household? (Re-opened)

Comments

• BabyBlueHairbowBabyBlueHairbow Posts: 9 New Member
    Currently playing the Crumplebottom sisters from Supernatural
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    So, a lot of things have happened since I last posted about the Rake household, first they no longer live in Bridgeport, they live in Twinbrook (I'm playing in a Random Town Jump Challenge type thing with them)
    First Romeo and Vabbilhea had an affair and they had Vrone a half alien half vampire hybrid, currently he is a teenager (sorry for the awful lighting, I haven't re-decorated the house they live in :sweat_smile: )
    B2ChqBr.jpg
    They also had another kid I don't care too much about named Meihen and this is her with her imaginary friend Peaches... :lol:
    Ot5uDS0.jpg

Troy and Serena are now young adults... and some things never change :lol:
    kELULTZ.jpg
    Serena recently got married to Ross Angelista (son of Tiara Angelista y Griffin Torrent)
    CMz85eR.jpg
    And they had three children, Valentine who is about to become a child and Rimon and Clover, twins that were born yesterday :smile: (I guess tomorrow I'm going to bring in pictures of them :lol: )

As for Troy, well, he had a girlfriend, Kay Smart-Striker (daughter of Matilda Smart and Rafael Striker) but they ended they relationship on their own... I think it was because she is a Hot-Headed Diva and he is a Grumpy Loner, I made him fix their relationship from ex-girlfriend to friends and moved her in anyways in hopes of getting them back together but I don't know how that's going to end up.
    And this is basically the only picture I have of her on her own :joy:
    MUL5p0R.jpg
    Her hair color is the same as her mom... and she still needs her makeover, don't judge her too hard :lol:

Sadly Vabbilhea is no longer part of the household, she died one day when trying to upgrade the stove... :cry:
    dhsgfcY.jpg
    I honestly didn't saw the puddle there and didn't know sims could die while upgrading the stove :cold_sweat:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Already shared a picture a few days ago but I am still playing Christopher Steel and Blair Wainwright. They are engaged and will be marrying soon.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Currently playing the Crumplebottom sisters from Supernatural

They have the best house in town. :) I evicted them (to an equally large but not as cool house) to give their place to my household, when they started having kids, a generation or so ago. :)
  • kanorlakanorla Posts: 29 Member
    Working on the Goths at the moment. Restarted everything, the most daunting prospect with that is the makeovers (the interior design is so ugly starting out). A teenage Morty came home wanting to kiss the daughter of my legacy family, I was irrationally flattered he likes her over Bella.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Back with my genie household again.

Back row, left to right: Josh, Jason, Paul, Ian
    Front row, left to right: Jay (son of Josh and Jason), Pia, Pan, Nial (Paul and Ian's kids)
    33755592688_5c9cbe5593_o.jpg

Josh and Jason have two older kids who are married and have moved out.
  • buffyballoonbuffyballoon Posts: 67 Member
    edited April 2019
    My sim current household is the Moretti's. I love them so much!! Basically, it stared out being a Auracy but then it turned into just a fun family to play with. My founder is Christina Moretti:

oOkkRWQ.jpg
    AbNvqr6.jpg

This is what she looked like last and when she was younger :) sadly she passed away around the time of her husband.

Her hubby Jayden when he was younger and what he looked like last:

8OfnZQf.jpg
    maMWhkb.jpg

Now onto their children. This is Lorenzo (I call him Enzo though) on his wedding day:

vNi9S6U.jpg

This is Alia, their second and final daughter:

yeHc1pl.jpg

This is the main family. I will make a spoiler for kids and Enzo's wife since I don't want this to be too long!
    okay so, this is Cheri, Enzo's beautiful wife:

T7qOUkP.jpg

Their first son Arlo making some weird pose???

7AtgFwc.jpg

Their second son Hartley, just the cutest oh my!

Ju1g6UN.jpg

Then there is their latest son, Ace (the glitch with the baby is the worst thing ever! so annoying).

R2pWYrb.jpg

Then, finally, Alia had a baby boy named Diego with a man called Mason:

BXd8jMq.jpg

Wait! How could I ever forget Emme???

So8Bsy5.jpg

So yeah. Currently they are all living together in Aurora Skies. If you want to read up a bit more about them, this is their family tree: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/5c2c1a1b831ddf000f17571d
    sup.

giphy.gif
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Carson Lowell, his wife Madison VanWatson-Lowell(after I edited her appearance) and their oldest child, Matthew waiting for the new baby(ies)
    They welcomed twin daughters! I named the girls Cassidy and Parker.
    47618071672_88a3b16ba6_o.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    My current household is a TS3 version of my genderbend of TS4 premade Morgan Fyres. He lives by himself, but has shown a romantic interest in Jamie Jolina so she may be joining the household soon :p
    atE0WOz.jpg
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited April 2019
    My current household consists of Larry Gandillon, Miraj Alvi and their 5 kids in Moonlight Falls. It's a same-gender marriage. They have their kids engineered.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Seeing Sunset Valleey sims make me nostalgic! I can still remember the families and the stories I played out. I recently went back to check out the town again and decidedly it makes me play there again!
    @Archivist Just adore how you set up and ccreate captions to your pics and comic strips!

@Mikezumi Stiles looks good as a female - in a little bland way! :)

@Sunfisher0 I never paid much attention to Stiles neither, he was kind of in the shadow of especially Blair Wainwright if I remember right, but he is the perfect boy next door! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
    @jillbg I agree that she doesn't have the most interesting face but, if you look closely at all SV sims, none of them are terribly exciting and have way too many zero sliders for my comfort. Having said that, I like the way Stiles looks as a female and think she could look quite lovely with the right hair and makeup.
    @Mikezumi Her blandness is what draw my eye - you know how I admire beautiful sims, but it is always the ones with "normal" features that I prefer :) I'm currently rewriting the chapters where Taïga is at boarding school in France, and I remade one of her original cute classmates using a premade sim. Poor child has fallen down the ugly tree (hitting all the branches,lol). Thing is, I'm taking more pics of her than of cutie Taïga because her face is so much more alive! :) A little like with Granny and Missy - guess who has got the most pics? ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
    @jillbg Some sims really do draw our eye and not for their beauty! Poor Taïga being overlooked because she is pretty! ;)
    Legacy Challenge Update:
    The tot in my last pic is now one step closer to learning to drive! OMG! He'll be a teen at some point today as he ages up in about 4-5 days. Madison is now an adult and Carson isn't too far behind. The twins are now toddlers and they're identical! They're playing peek-a-boo in my avi. <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    @Mikezumi She'll get over it! :joy:
    NymlADp.jpg
    Update:
    Carson and Madison are both now adults. Madison is 42 years old and Carson is 40.
    32785085057_bf60992dda_o.jpg
    47675423852_9d30923a9e_o.jpg

Madison achieved her LTW of becoming a Professional Author and Carson is getting closer to the top of the Medical career. Matthew will be aging up tomorrow, and he also wants to become a World-Renowned Surgeon. I fell asleep while my game was saving at one point because it was taking so long.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    In newest Xiyan live with SINISTER SINS to provides stable income
    But bands of TS3 no allow the fifth personso Xiyan is the substitute drummer/bouncer/assistant
    E6HOFH.jpg
    E6AaVJ.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    My current save is a short-term one so I can see as many of the tombs as possible. I am playing a couple, Jared and Jensen :) There won't be children because they won't have time while traveling.
    47716111132_0b15bfde04_o.jpg

They both wanted to marry so I got that out of the way between trips :)
    33932220538_50a7099cef_o.jpg
    I recently installed Supernatural so am playing a short term save to try out supernaturals since I probably won't use them in my regular generational saves.
    Josh (fair hair) is a witch and Eddie before he became a fairy. Josh gets played a lot in my saves :D Eddie is a sim I made when I first got Late Night when it came out.
    32909769407_9461e0c71d_o.jpg

They have two hybrid children, Puck and Glinda :)
    40900668193_66ebf64cb4_o.jpg
    I changed Puck's wing colour when he aged up to child :)
    47820858212_1b2c86bbf1_o.jpg
    40911692263_6241843c35_o.jpg
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    I have an idea: Vincent Ramirez's deceased older brother Ashley. He dead when Vincent was very young, he was human and has normal appearance, hint that Vincent probably once was human with normal appearance, will be a NPC ghost

If "the heteromorphic musicians"(leadvocal and his girlfriend, Chunyus, "mysterious lady in black") is a slightly horror romantic story, "strange things of SSS band" is a mystery, slightly thriller, maybe slightly crime story😃
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    As of today, it's been one month since I started the legacy challenge! I started with Carson Lowell and he married Madison VanWatson(who I edited prior to the wedding. See avi) They went on to have three kids: Matthew, Cassidy, and Parker(the girls are twins)
    Matthew just graduated from college and their parents will be elders in two days!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • YuriTheCreatorYuriTheCreator Posts: 60 Member
    edited May 2019
    ccvmCuB.jpg

My simself and my cat by a certain flag:wink:

I have another sim in a different save file that's close to mastering all the skills. His name is Dominick and I'll post a picture of him tomorrow.

Sorry for poor quality this time, I used the in game camera and not Fraps like I usually do.
    April 8, 2015 is when I came out of that smelly old closet... 🚶‍♂️🚪
    edited May 2019
    As of yesterday, prior to my game crashing- I saved before the crash- Matthew started dating a girl he met in high school. Her name is Cathleen Baughman. Here's a little dip kiss with the couple.

46992403695_9702255821_o.jpg

I had him move out, but decided to stay with his family until Carson and Madison become elders. They age up in less than two days and his sisters become young adults in six days! I probably should have gone with Matthew as I don't know what house he moved into!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Sunfisher0Sunfisher0 Posts: 211 Member
    edited May 2019
    My current household is the Lawson family by @Pary from the Household Exchange thread.

They've currently got two daughters who are now toddlers, and being new parents at their age is not easy!

Lawson%2B2.jpg

I've never played elders much before so this is quite fun! (they're still constantly rolling "Have a Baby" wishes nonstop but I think two is enough! )