Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    hH7coJV.gif
    Here's this dancing thing for no reason
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Would you rather have all the memories you had till today be erased or not be able to make any more new memories that last more than a day from now on (meaning you still have a bit of short term memory)?

Hmm... Probably have my old memories erased cuz then you can still like try to ask people to fill in your past for you.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Would you rather have all the memories you had till today be erased or not be able to make any more new memories that last more than a day from now on (meaning you still have a bit of short term memory)?

Hmm... Probably have my old memories erased cuz then you can still like try to ask people to fill in your past for you.

Yeah, that.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    hH7coJV.gif
    Here's this dancing thing for no reason

Cute.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I think I'd be radically different if i didn't remember my old memories, i'll go with that
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    dontknowbabedontknowbabe Posts: 6 New Member
    when the poster think he can beat 100 pages, and now he run extra miles to 14 times he wanted. nice one! bro. i find a nice meme in apknite but dont know how to post it here, what a shame
  • Options
    whoamidude312whoamidude312 Posts: 6 New Member
    > @dontknowbabe said:
    > when the poster think he can beat 100 pages, and now he run extra miles to 14 times he wanted. nice one! bro. i find a nice meme in apknite but dont know how to post it here, what a shame

so now the game turns into:" the last one to comment is the winner"
  • Options
    > @dontknowbabe said:
    > when the poster think he can beat 100 pages, and now he run extra miles to 14 times he wanted. nice one! bro. i find a nice meme in apknite but dont know how to post it here, what a shame

so now the game turns into:" the last one to comment is the winner"

Nope, we've tweaked it that now the new goal is to real page 2000? I think? We add a hundred more from the previous goal each time.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited March 2019
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I'm obsessed with the sim in my profile pic perhaps a bit too much

Me but with the two sims in mine asdjsdfadf
    ---
    I'm kinda thinking of starting a new Discord server. I'm gonna keep my old one around but i wanna start a second one. I'm debating either a Sims server or a writing server (Or both? Simlit server maybe?).

I would join if I had discord 😢
    Today's Q Q is:

There’s a lot of things I don’t want to remember. Erase my past memories.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

WHYYY
    WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME
    Ok maybe I need to forget 2016 idk
    BUT WHYYYY
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

WHYYY
    WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME
    Ok maybe I need to forget 2016 idk
    BUT WHYYYY

original.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Neither because some memories are unhappy even painful, but they remind me don't once on shore one prays no more
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Neither because some memories are unhappy even painful, but they remind me don't once on shore one prays no more

Mmhmm.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

That's a tough one... hmm... I guess probably Not be able to make New memories.

Those who forget the past, are doomed to repeat it in the future!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Those who can’t forget their past are doomed to watch their past repeat over and over again.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    Okay yeah this tooth is not retightening on it's own
    It's more loose
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

But since the second option is that you can't make new memories for more than a day each, still means you can make the mistake over and over again. 🤣🤣
    It's more loose

Time to go to the dentist, Bruh.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

But since the second option is that you can't make new memories for more than a day each, still means you can make the mistake over and over again. 🤣🤣
    It's more loose

I'm seriously terrified my parents won't believe me. Or won't be able to get me to the dentist.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

It's more loose

I'm seriously terrified my parents won't believe me. Or won't be able to get me to the dentist.

You can never know until you do it.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    You know what's bad? I have a sore throat and i keep thinking i'm gonna throw up but i'm too afraid to because i don't wanna do anything to my tooth
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Those who can’t forget their past are doomed to watch their past repeat over and over again.

Those who can't forget their past are doomed to spend the rest of their lives remembering it, comparing every moment to something they know will never come back again, as much as they wish it would. To look back, wishing they're looking forward, wishing they'd come back just to relive that one moment one more time... Learning to accept things instead of solving them... Ok i'm done venting :joy:
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Those who can't forget their past are doomed to spend the rest of their lives remembering it, comparing every moment to something they know will never come back again, as much as they wish it would. To look back, wishing they're looking forward, wishing they'd come back just to relive that one moment one more time... Learning to accept things instead of solving them... Ok i'm done venting :joy:

I felt this
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

It's more loose

Tell your parents to touch your tooth to see if it's loose. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

It's more loose

feel free to touch the only exposed part of my skeleton
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

It's more loose

feel free to touch the only exposed part of my skeleton

Cuz why not?
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top