Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I downloaded Yandere Simulator

excited yet scared

Should i live stream it? It'll have to wait until my parents are asleep so i can guarantee no interruptions

Uh... I don't really know what that is, but I'd watch it if I can catch it.

It's a girl who wants her senpai to notice her. But she goes on a killing rampage.

I thought it was something like that
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    I downloaded Yandere Simulator

excited yet scared

Should i live stream it? It'll have to wait until my parents are asleep so i can guarantee no interruptions

Uh... I don't really know what that is, but I'd watch it if I can catch it.

It's a girl who wants her senpai to notice her. But she goes on a killing rampage.

I thought it was something like that

Yes, then you're right. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    my sinuses... hate me... help
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you like to live in the area that is listed as your horoscope sign here?

Aries: A city of ripplling marble walls that stand fast against the sea. A city of hidden gardens.

Taurus: Vast umber halls now buried. A grand courthouse now a necropolis that guards sacred remains.

Gemini: Cities separated by a great bridge, the methods of its construction now lost to time.

Cancer: The streets of an old port city reclaimed by the sea. Host to new dwellers.

Leo: A city tied in knots. No map will be of use.

Virgo: A city carved from the bones of something titanic and long dead.

Libra: A holy city cloaked in iron and coffee.

Scorpio: A market district so vibrant it has a language and an embassy all its own.

Ophiuchus: The city of pipes, shafts, and poverty. A refuge from the shining city above.

Sagittarius: A city on rails. So many shifting parts it feels as if it may depart any moment.

Capricorn: A city of srtorms. A city powered by a thousand funnles, aquaducts, and dynamos.

Aquarius: A grand capital. A headstone to every city like it that came before.

Pisces: A palace now pinned to the earth by trees. The dusty crown worn by wolves.

The streets of an old port city reclaimed by the sea. Host to new dwellers.

Already sounds like Singapore to me. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Aries: A city of ripplling marble walls that stand fast against the sea. A city of hidden gardens.

Taurus: Vast umber halls now buried. A grand courthouse now a necropolis that guards sacred remains.

Gemini: Cities separated by a great bridge, the methods of its construction now lost to time.

Cancer: The streets of an old port city reclaimed by the sea. Host to new dwellers.

Scorpio: A market district so vibrant it has a language and an embassy all its own.

Ophiuchus: The city of pipes, shafts, and poverty. A refuge from the shining city above.

Sagittarius: A city on rails. So many shifting parts it feels as if it may depart any moment.

Capricorn: A city of srtorms. A city powered by a thousand funnles, aquaducts, and dynamos.

Pisces: A palace now pinned to the earth by trees. The dusty crown worn by wolves.

A city on rails. So many shifting parts it feels as if it may depart any moment.

What even does that mean?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

A city on rails. So many shifting parts it feels as if it may depart any moment.

Sounds like a sci-fi thing. Maybe steampunk? I don't know that.

It sounds like I'm just living in a buried city alone. No, thanks, I think I'll pass.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Your city is on a train. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Your city is on a train. XD

i- no thanks i like my town just fine XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited March 2019
    nani wrote: »
    I'm finally getting started on working on the Simlit/Sims server i mentioned.
    Just curious, is anyone else here interested in joining when it's finished?

me

Cool!

I WANT
    THIS TOOTH
    TO BEGONE

Have you booked an appointment?

No. Don't guess i really can because they don't think it's a permanent tooth. Though i haven't been in years so i'll have to go at some point

Just pluck it out with a plier then. My mom did that all the time when I was younger. 😂

That sounds... painful. I lost most my baby teeth eating apples.

I lost mine brushing my teeth 😆
    Today's Q Q is:

Yes, yes, a million times yes. Own language? Vibrant? Woooo!
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Why not ? Also i refuse to acknowledge ophiucus existence i am a Scorpio not a libra
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Why not ? Also i refuse to acknowledge ophiucus existence i am a Scorpio not a libra

I didn’t know it existed in the first place. I was originally going to be a Libra, but I was born quite a bit after I was meant to.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

What does it mean, "tied in knots"? No thanks lol.

Also the word city looks weird to me now because I see it and think someone is talking about me :joy:
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

What does it mean, "tied in knots"? No thanks lol.

Also the word city looks weird to me now because I see it and think someone is talking about me :joy:

City city city city. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    i love city

• Options
    i love city

That confused me. I’m still confused.
  • Options
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    i love city

that was meant to be confusing

• Options
    i love city

Do you like the Lion City tho?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    i love city

Do you like the Lion City tho?

Depends what you mean by that.
    There's a city called Lyon here

• Options
    My head hurts
    I wanna throw up
    I can't get out of bed
    HELP
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    My head hurts
    I wanna throw up
    I can't get out of bed
    HELP

Someone brought in a pumpkin called Ralph last Halloween and refused to let him/it out of their sight.
  • Options
    My head hurts
    I wanna throw up
    I can't get out of bed
    HELP

Someone brought in a pumpkin called Ralph last Halloween and refused to let him/it out of their sight.

what in the hell
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    My head hurts
    I wanna throw up
    I can't get out of bed
    HELP

what in the hell

🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    I do kinda want to go to the store with my parents but they actually think i have enough energy to shower
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Only if Rihanna is in there with me
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Only if Rihanna is in there with me

It doesn’t sound that bad though.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top