Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    edited March 2019
    My sister came out of her room and i didn't know what to do so i froze in front of the hallway and made distressed goat noises at her until she went to go bother our parents

oh,,, lord
    zRPkRbW.png
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited March 2019
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your favorite place to shop at?
    (I feel like maybe I've done this before...?? So maybe the new people can answer. XD)

It used to be HMV cuz they got CDs but they don't exist anymore here. :( So I'mma say H&M cuz they got nice clothes.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    (I feel like maybe I've done this before...?? So maybe the new people can answer. XD)

It used to be HMV cuz they got CDs but they don't exist anymore here. :( So I'mma say H&M cuz they got nice clothes.

Five Below.

--
    Completely random but... i'm thinking of maybe soon, playing and streaming Yandere Simulator? I've been into it for a while and i thought since i have a new computer i could play it for myself finally. Though i don't know if the game is free or not so i guess it depends on that. :joy:

Also i told my parents about my tooth. They said the loose one is a molar so it's most likely a baby tooth. I don't know if i should believe them? They also said i'll be fine missing a tooth even if it is permanent. I'm like ...do you not know what infections are
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Uh. I only go to the grocery store.
    Today's Q Q is:

Five Below.

--
    Completely random but... i'm thinking of maybe soon, playing and streaming Yandere Simulator? I've been into it for a while and i thought since i have a new computer i could play it for myself finally. Though i don't know if the game is free or not so i guess it depends on that. :joy:

Also i told my parents about my tooth. They said the loose one is a molar so it's most likely a baby tooth. I don't know if i should believe them? They also said i'll be fine missing a tooth even if it is permanent. I'm like ...do you not know what infections are

It could be that. I know I freaked out like that about a tooth that ended up not being permanent, though I was living in Virginia then so I must've been only 9, 10-ish.

Speaking of, my littlest brother had to have 4 teeth removed when he was 2 and so it's hard for him to pronounce some sounds. He was talking to me about "Abalon" and I tried to correct him on the V sound until I remembered he couldn't make it yet, so now I feel like a bit of a jerk.
    unknown.png
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Would you rather have all the memories you had till today be erased or not be able to make any more new memories that last more than a day from now on (meaning you still have a bit of short term memory)?

Hmm... Probably have my old memories erased cuz then you can still like try to ask people to fill in your past for you.

That's a tough one... hmm... I guess probably Not be able to make New memories.

Those who forget the past, are doomed to repeat it in the future!

Those who can’t forget their past are doomed to watch their past repeat over and over again.

Those who can't forget their past are doomed to spend the rest of their lives remembering it, comparing every moment to something they know will never come back again, as much as they wish it would. To look back, wishing they're looking forward, wishing they'd come back just to relive that one moment one more time... Learning to accept things instead of solving them... Ok i'm done venting :joy:

Nothing has ever summed up me more.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    edited March 2019
    Oh my God.

You know what I just remembered exists? Summer.
    But "Oh, it's not even spring yet, it's far too early to be dreading summer." No! Summer is the worst. There's nothing good about it. Rain is a spring thing, we eat ice cream year round and you can't even swim here. Plus the water gets room-temperature and that's gross. :tired_face:
    unknown.png
    Oh my God.

But "Oh, it's not even spring yet, it's far too early to be dreading summer." No! Summer is the worst. There's nothing good about it. Rain is a spring thing, we eat ice cream year round and you can't even swim here. Plus the water gets room-temperature and that's gross. :tired_face:

Wasps. Lots and lots of wasps.
    Oh my God.

Wasps. Lots and lots of wasps.

Oh, to be fair, I like wasps and bees.

But ground beetles? Mosquitoes? I think I'm just gonna die to save me the trouble.
    unknown.png
    Today's Q Q is:

Five Below.

--

Molar? I thought you said this isn't your baby tooth? XD I'm confused. Hmm. To be honest, I can't even remember if I had my back teeth plucked out... 🤔🤔
    Oh my God.

My face, reading this since I live pretty much in summer every day:
    200.gif
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited March 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

Five Below.

--

Molar? I thought you said this isn't your baby tooth? XD I'm confused. Hmm. To be honest, I can't even remember if I had my back teeth plucked out... 🤔🤔
    Oh my God.

200.gif

Still living in a desert, DeKay. Winters are fine, but it's not even about the tempature, it's about everything. Summer is miserable/
    unknown.png
    edited March 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

Five Below.

--

Oh my God.

200.gif

Still living in a desert, DeKay. Winters are fine, but it's not even about the tempature, it's about everything. Summer is miserable/

I want to live in a desert with internet. 😂 I'm so tired of sweating and being all sticky.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Five Below.

--

Oh my God.

200.gif

I want to live in a desert with internet. 😂 I'm so tired of sweating and being all sticky.

I’m so tired of rain and freezing my butt off.
    edited March 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

Five Below.

--

Oh my God.

200.gif

Come here and sleep in a house that doesn't have any air conditioning and wake up every 1 hour sweating, and you're gonna wish someone would freeze your butt. :tongue:
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Five Below.

--

Oh my God.

200.gif

Come here and sleep in a house that doesn't have any air conditioning and wake up every 1 hour sweating, and you're gonna wish someone would freeze your butt. :tongue:

I overheat at about 26 degrees Celsius.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

tbh Target. People like to turn their noses up at it but the clothes are reasonably priced and cute.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Five Below.

--

Oh my God.

200.gif

You're tired of yourself? :p
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    Today's Q Q is:

Five Below.

--

Oh my God.

200.gif

You're tired of yourself? :p

It took me a while to get that 😂
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Would you rather have all the memories you had till today be erased or not be able to make any more new memories that last more than a day from now on (meaning you still have a bit of short term memory)?

Hmm... Probably have my old memories erased cuz then you can still like try to ask people to fill in your past for you.

That's a tough one... hmm... I guess probably Not be able to make New memories.

Those who forget the past, are doomed to repeat it in the future!

I didn't choose to be bullied in the past so even if i forgot about it i wouldn't be bullied
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

Today's Q Q is:

Five Below.

--

Oh my God.

200.gif

You're gonna faint here cuz it's like 32 deg in my room. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Five Below.

--

Oh my God.

200.gif

Apparently it goes up to about 50 in India. Don’t know if that’s true. My cousin used to live in Singapore and I know someone who recently moved there.
    Today's Q Q is:

Five Below.

--

Oh my God.

200.gif

Apparently it goes up to about 50 in India. Don’t know if that’s true. My cousin used to live in Singapore and I know someone who recently moved there.

50? Oh my word. I would melt.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Five Below.

--

Oh my God.

200.gif

50? Oh my word. I would melt.

I would burn to a crisp. No more Lluvia.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

If you're talking about a PHYSICAL "place" - Wal-Mart

If you're talking about an ONLINE "place" - Amazon.com

Just covering the bases, as they say.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Excuse me immune system but i already had a cold this year. Don't need another one.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited March 2019
    Excuse me immune system but i already had a cold this year. Don't need another one.

I have at least 4 a year.

Though 2 colds and it’s only March. Get well soon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top