Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I nominate Twidz the duck for this season's fan favorite
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I nominate Twidz the duck for this season's fan favorite

Yan The Cameraman: That annoying duckling? Even I do more than him, and all I literally do is film you fools the whole entire day. Ugh, why does my dad need to be one of the head producers, I could have found a real job by now.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Twidz the duck is all-seeing and all-knowing he is both everywhere and nowhere at once. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Woo!!! Episode!!
    -Kaitlin can’t quit!! >_<
    -This bonding moment is so precious holy heck. Indigo, forget Shayne, get yourself a woman like Kaitlin.
    -I’ll marry Kaitlin
    -KAITLIN I LOVE YOU she is so sweet
    -I WANT TO HUG AIDEN TOO someone be nice to him :(
    -He even has my brother’s name so I care ;-;
    -“Can I ask you a question.” “No.” LOL!
    -NiceSword andhaidisodydis TAIHA
    -Kaitlin is definitely a little tsun
    -MY QUEEN!!
    -I have never loved and hated a character so much. I love the Gov. consider it... unfinished business.
    -sooo you no like? *sip*
    -Gov and Ev is my favorite duo. I support them 10,000%
    -Gov you sneaky 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I love you
    -So the Queen is carrying a little heir to the throne :o a little prince or princess? :3
    -“touch my child and I’ll...” fhdkshsksh!!!!!
    -God I love those two so much
    -And now the not fun part: execution
    -Indigo :(
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I made it to the halfway point of the game.

I can't believe Evarrine is pregnant.

Also,

Screenshot-49.jpg

Who is the girl running in that pic?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Also, it is ironic that we are doing the Pirates mission as last month, I ended up playing Assassin Creed: Black Flag.

I'm guessing instead of 3 teams of 3, we'll do 4 teams of 2.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Also, with all the talk about Kaitlyn being a tsundere, I feel like it is appropriate to show this unaired scene from the Mole.
    In case you need to know, the word "Baka" is Japanese for a really dumb person. You can find tsunderes saying that word a lot.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »

I can't believe Evarrine is pregnant.

Also,

Screenshot-49.jpg

Who is the girl running in that pic?

Me neither :lol:

Just some rando.
  • Options
    Also, it is ironic that we are doing the Pirates mission as last month, I ended up playing Assassin Creed: Black Flag.

Oof I love that game. That was my entire winter break 2 years ago :o

I'm actually not sure yet. I was thinking either 2 teams of 4, or 4 teams of 2, but, I actually don't want to have any exemptions again. So there might not be any "teams" at all. :o It'll take me a few days to work it out methinks.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Turner wrote: »

I'm actually not sure yet. I was thinking either 2 teams of 4, or 4 teams of 2, but, I actually don't want to have any exemptions again. So there might not be any "teams" at all. :o It'll take me a few days to work it out methinks.

No teams? So something like a mix between the Exam mission from 6 and the Pirate mission from 3?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    twiddle3 wrote: »

No teams? So something like a mix between the Exam mission from 6 and the Pirate mission from 3?

Yes. :) Something like that. And I'm thinking of using a mission from the 2nd season of US Mole as inspiration, too :p
    Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    Yeah, honestly, too many exemptions can be a disadvantage too. The last quiz was my first, so I had no idea if my answers were correct in any way. Plus it s_u_c_k_s for those who didn't get exempted because their chances of going home go up a bit
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Also, now that I think about it, Evarrine must be at least somewhat lucid if she knows that drinking while pregnant can harm the baby. I guess even evil sorceress queens need heirs to the throne

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Also, now that I think about it, Evarrine must be at least somewhat lucid if she knows that drinking while pregnant can harm the baby. I guess even evil sorceress queens need heirs to the throne

I suddenly had the idea to look up the legacy story Evarrine hails from again. :smiley:

http://birdlegacy.blogspot.com/2010/08/prologue-different-blue.html?m=1

Ahh, the memories. :3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member

I suddenly had the idea to look up the legacy story Evarrine hails from again. :smiley:

I did not know this existed :O
  • Options
    Neither did I :0

• Options
    Yeah, her creator Jojo had an entire backstory for Evarrine. :p Her application was the longest in Mole history.... Until Lo came along with her application for Tamela. XD
  • Options
    Indigo: Hey kiddo
    That sounds kind of weird, because it always felt like Indigo was younger

Oh, Aiden's actually feeling ignored and unwanted. He always seemed more carefree in his first season

Fabio: "Tread carefully, amigo..."
    Just a little thing I noticed, but since Spanish is a highly gendered language, it should be "amiga", right?

I read in the Assassin's Creed manual that this is supposedly a glitch in the Animus, and that Rebecca's Animus in the 2nd game fixed it :D

Utter your inner desires now or leave.
    I need to use this more often :D

Right? Cuz apparently Kaitlin is only 21 (and Indigo 26), but Kaitlin acts and looks older. :p

He's carefree this season too, but I wanted to flesh him out more as an actual character, rather than a walking meme. :p And he and Tamela have never really interacted before, so I wanted to address that, while displaying Tamela as a bit prudish.

Oh wow, I thought it was just amigo regardless of gender, but you're right, it's amiga! I'm not too sure I've even heard amiga before, it always sounds like amigo. :b

I looked it up and you're right! That's interesting. So not even a game glitch, it's an actual part of the plot. Interesting.

Same XD
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Will this basically be like an escape room thingy?

Yup.

Fun fact: I played an escape room board game yesterday. We got out with 20 minutes left. :)

What was the theme of it?

I bought a couple of those last Xmas :) Haven't played them yet, though.
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Pirate Escape room? :o Time for One-Eyed Dave the political pirate to make a return. :D

My main question is, Will we be seeing Polly the Parrot return to host the mission? ;)

Hahaha it would be a CRIME for One-Eyed Dave the Political Pirate to NOT make his return. ;):lol:

Oof. Good question. Probably not, but you nevah know. ;p
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Btw I don't know what you guys think, but I think we need a conversation between Yan The Cameraman and Twidz the Duck (or anything from them at all, where have they been?)

That's a good question. They've gone rogue :lol:

Twidz the Duck was part of Jake's ADRE and a one-time thing, though. I don't feel like bringing him back lol but Yan is the TRUE omnipresent camera man ;)
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Will this basically be like an escape room thingy?

Yup.

Fun fact: I played an escape room board game yesterday. We got out with 20 minutes left. :)

What was the theme of it?

I bought a couple of those last Xmas :) Haven't played them yet, though.

It was an abandoned amusement park with a creepy clown. :o There was one main problem from a gameplay perspective: all the puzzles had elements on a kinda small map, and we were playing with 5, so the people who couldn't get hold of the map couldn't really do much. :/ The puzzles were easy enough though. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Indigo: Hey kiddo
    That sounds kind of weird, because it always felt like Indigo was younger

Oh, Aiden's actually feeling ignored and unwanted. He always seemed more carefree in his first season

Fabio: "Tread carefully, amigo..."
    Just a little thing I noticed, but since Spanish is a highly gendered language, it should be "amiga", right?

I read in the Assassin's Creed manual that this is supposedly a glitch in the Animus, and that Rebecca's Animus in the 2nd game fixed it :D

Utter your inner desires now or leave.
    I need to use this more often :D

Right? Cuz apparently Kaitlin is only 21 (and Indigo 26), but Kaitlin acts and looks older. :p

He's carefree this season too, but I wanted to flesh him out more as an actual character, rather than a walking meme. :p And he and Tamela have never really interacted before, so I wanted to address that, while displaying Tamela as a bit prudish.

Oh wow, I thought it was just amigo regardless of gender, but you're right, it's amiga! I'm not too sure I've even heard amiga before, it always sounds like amigo. :b

I looked it up and you're right! That's interesting. So not even a game glitch, it's an actual part of the plot. Interesting.

Same XD

Yeah. Of course, IRL the devs were probably just too lazy to implement swimming in AC. :joy: They even made it part of the game, where one of your assassin targets is on a boat and you have to reach it through the dock poles

I had no idea Kaitlin was just 21 :0

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member

It's a pity Jojo didn't finish this. I would like to read more of Evarrine >:)
  • Options
    I read the legacy before season three, and I even suggested Jojo to submit Evarrine on the show.

Also, remember in Season Three where Sara pretended to be a seer? I came-up with that idea through the legacy.
    BTW, call me Jake.