Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    And she was posting on Abnormality I think..
    Google it... ;)
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited March 2019
    If it means nothing to me now, it ain’t gonna mean anything to me after googling it XD
    Just give random numbers. That's what I did.
    Turner wrote: »
    MINIGAME: LIARS DICE TOURNAMENT
    300?cb=20110318030057

We are going to play a bit of a tournament, to pass the time while I work on the mission. :)

You will be playing Liar's Dice, as seen on PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
    latest?cb=20100808192031

The winner of the tournament gets a FREEBIE
    (A freebie is a new item, introduced into the second half of this season. Essentially, you tell me who's and which private question you want, and I'll spill the beans. So if Yannik had a freebie, at any point he could shoot me a PM and ask "What is Artie's zodiac sign?" and I would then tell him).

TOURNAMENT SPECIFICS!
    DoIbtjaW0AAoTpJ.png

I will roll using an online simulator, and in order to speed things along, will role 10 times for each player per match.

THE BRACKET (determined randomly)
    Z.jpg
    (after 24 hours, an MIA player forfeits)

Used to play this with my brother all the time XD I was never any good at it, but it was fun none the less XD
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It's a social security number. We don't really have an equivalent here in the Philippines either.

It's kind of shady that The Mole would want to know that, though.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited March 2019
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    It's a social security number. We don't really have an equivalent here in the Philippines either.

Yeah, I’ve lived in two counties now and neither of them have this XD

How about bank PIN? Or mother’s maiden name? XD
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    I think SSN is the equivalent of the high school mascot of the first question round. Better off replaced with something more commonly known. :)
    Banner.png
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Yeah SSN I'm fairly certain is exclusively United States. (Maybe other countries have it.) But it's like your ID. To the Government you're known by your Social Security Number. I changed my last name for my 18th birthday and had to go through a whole process to make sure my Social Security card was updated or else I would have had a whole lot of trouble going about just about anything government or travel related.
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member

LOL The Mole is getting ready to steal everyone's identities. In character Ev wouldn't even have one if she's from a different realm :thinking: but the answers are just supposed to be random and not necessarily correlated.

LOL The Mole is getting ready to steal everyone's identities. In character Ev wouldn't even have one if she's from a different realm :thinking: but the answers are just supposed to be random and not necessarily correlated.

Yeah, I was thinking that some of the cast aren't American (like Taiha), so an SSN might not be applicable to them.
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Or those three numbers at the back of your credit card? :joy:

Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    In any case, I already gave Turner an SSN since Fabio is a naturalized US citizen 🤔

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Whats an SSN?

SIN in Canada
    MINIGAME: LIARS DICE TOURNAMENT
    300?cb=20110318030057

We are going to play a bit of a tournament, to pass the time while I work on the mission. :)

You will be playing Liar's Dice, as seen on PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
    latest?cb=20100808192031

The winner of the tournament gets a FREEBIE
    (A freebie is a new item, introduced into the second half of this season. Essentially, you tell me who's and which private question you want, and I'll spill the beans. So if Yannik had a freebie, at any point he could shoot me a PM and ask "What is Artie's zodiac sign?" and I would then tell him).

TOURNAMENT SPECIFICS!
    DoIbtjaW0AAoTpJ.png

I will roll using an online simulator, and in order to speed things along, will role 10 times for each player per match.

THE BRACKET (determined randomly)
    Z.jpg
    (after 24 hours, an MIA player forfeits)

Used to play this with my brother all the time XD I was never any good at it, but it was fun none the less XD

I'm playing it constantly in college. XD One of my favorite games.

Kind of? More like VERY XD

Do people admitted into psychiatric wards get one if they're an immigrant? XD cuz that's what Evarrine is!

Lmao yeah the Mole is trying to sabotage everyone's real life outside of the game too. Corrupt their identities.

And yeah it doesn't really matter :p
    In any case, I already gave Turner an SSN since Fabio is a naturalized US citizen 🤔

Yah, at least Fabio's got one. XD wasn't sure about people like Kaitlin and Taiha but we know Fabio is no longer an "illegal alien"; whoever coined that term is an oaf though cuz that's insanely offensive lol calling someone an ALIEN just cuz they were born in a different country.

Canada actually has an equivalent, but doesn't look like Australia does.

PIN works! So does last 4 digits of credit card. OR the safety 3-digit number on the back like Ice said XD

I considered Mother's maiden name but Evarrine's would be very different than someone like Aiden or Fabio. :p
    I think SSN is the equivalent of the high school mascot of the first question round. Better off replaced with something more commonly known. :)

True.
    I'm just going to say what's your PIN #

True.

Last 4 digits of phone number... I dont think the Sims would give that info out.
    edited March 2019

True.

Last 4 digits of phone number... I dont think the Sims would give that info out.

That's why it's secretive! :p Lol Jk

Phone # works too. But that's boring and I want to up the stakes lol.

You're the one who suggested PIN XD

True.

Calling it now already: the person with 6653 is the Mole.
    Banner.png
    I sent you an entire question list for WIDM some time ago iirc? We should look that up for inspiration. :)
    Banner.png
    edited March 2019

True.

Calling it now already: the person with 6653 is the Mole.

Lol :lol:

And I remember looking through that list once before already. It's harder than you realize coming up with questions! I exhausted that entire list.

But we're good now. We're set for rest of the season!

True.

That's why it's secretive! :p Lol Jk

Phone # works too. But that's boring and I want to up the stakes lol.

You're the one who suggested PIN XD

giphy.gif