Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My game has been almost broken, but I figured out the solution!

Ok, so for a while my game had been freezing when changing sims. It was interfering with my gameplay ALOT!

But I found the solution today! I have deleted so many mods and CC, which I feel bad about now, because there was really no use! Anyway the problem was, the 'social' thing.

As soon as I logged out of my account on the sims 3, it went right back to normal!

I hope they fix the social aspect of the game, because it's messing up mine! :?

Oh well, everything is now well and good. So just remember, next time you have a problem, try logging out in-game. Might fix it! :wink:

:mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited October 2012
    Yes I have the same problem. When I try to accept gifts from the mailbox or go to my ingame page my game locks up.
  • Options
    KelliMonsterKelliMonster Posts: 312
    edited October 2012
    Oh man, that might be what I need to do, too! Thanks for posting this! ^u^
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited October 2012
    I mostly can't be loged in either.... and can't be loged in and in build mod, edit sim mod or edit town mod... thats the big no no....

so yea the social feture isn't exsactly running perfectly... it is a log in to get send gifts!

and if you want to sim port... but then there is no editing sims.... or build.... sigh
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    moneekie14moneekie14 Posts: 1,125 New Member
    edited October 2012
    You're welcome Kelli, and also @anettsb, I have been avoiding simport ever since a sim came and, Never. Left. I couldn't quit the game, save, nothing! I ended up after 2 hours of constant frustration, just ending the task in task manager. >.>
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited October 2012
    Moneekie... I gave up too... and got the mod of the items....
    hmm can't remamber if I reinstalled it.....!
    but I might want to do it if I have a preformer sim... or to help a friend... it is a big might though
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Faith_AndhopeFaith_Andhope Posts: 4,468 Member
    edited October 2012
    I never played logged in. I cannot. If I try to play while logged in, I get freeze, lag and simply an unplayable game.
  • Options
    Laureno448Laureno448 Posts: 7 New Member
    Help! The task bar just keeps growing. It won’t stop! My sim is just standing there not doing anything, while time still goes by.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    Laureno448 wrote: »
    Help! The task bar just keeps growing. It won’t stop! My sim is just standing there not doing anything, while time still goes by.

@Laureno448, If you're playing TS4, then you might want to head on over to AHQ to ask this question as this is an old TS3 thread from 2012.
    Here is the link to the site so that you can post about it over there or to find a thread with the same situation as yours... :)
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2012, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top