Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    nikeathena wrote: »

Here's my 14 so far- once you get your kids as Young Adults and moved out, you can get them to start producing kids, which ups your child count. I really can't recommend the 100 baby challenge aspiration enough, it really saved my bacon.

But the kids of your young adults don't count? They only count if they belong to the heir after the matriarch passes away is how I understand it?
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    My game update... Lucy, our heir, has aged up into a child. Alexandria a is an Elder so we can't have anymore kids, therefore we are not moving anybody out until Lucy is old enough to take over. Felix and George, our oldest at home kids, are still teens anyways but they will age up in like 2 hours of some time. At that point I'm just going to have some help around the house and earn money until we need the space in the house for Lucy's babies. Heidi is also a teen, Isaiah and Jeremiah are still kids but I imagine they will become teens very soon. And of course Katie, Lucy's Twin, is a child now as well.

10xv6ep.jpg
    From left to right: Jeremiah, Katie, Felix, Alexandria, Heidi, George, Lucy (the heir) and Isaiah

2dv92mo.jpg
    Heidi plays with her little sister Katie while George and Jeremiah actually get their homework done for a change.

sxgp4y.jpg
    Twins Lucy and Katie as toddlers watching their elderly mother paint.

4qokki.jpg
    Little Katie fell asleep on the chair.

102rqsy.jpg
    Heidi tried to take up painting... She needs practice.
  • Options
    @Jadeleine thank you! Your screenshots are so cute, and I love your pink kitchen. I didn't realize the vampire cribs were so detailed, I need to start using them!

I had a child catch on fire from an Incense today. I didn't even know that was possible lol. She was sitting right next to it on the activity table for the Inspired buff. @SimAlexandria

Oh no! Was the child okay? Good thing to know!
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    nikeathena wrote: »

Here's my 14 so far- once you get your kids as Young Adults and moved out, you can get them to start producing kids, which ups your child count. I really can't recommend the 100 baby challenge aspiration enough, it really saved my bacon.

@nikeathena Grandkids of your matriarch don't count. Only kids your current matriarch give birth to. When gen 1 (founder) matriarch is an elder, then the youngest female still in the house takes over when she become YA and her children count. Just aging your kids to YA, their kids don't count towards the 100 babies.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    brandnewquietbrandnewquiet Posts: 23 Member
    > @SimAlexandria said:
    > brandnewquiet wrote: »
    >
    > How have you all been getting your random traits assigned to your children in the challenge? I've been using createrandomsims but I'm getting frustrated because there seems to be certain traits that pop up way more frequently. I have several cat loving and dog loving children. Before using that I tried just having my phone pick a random number, but that got really tedious because it seemed the number of traits was not always the same and I had to count them every time.
    > Any tips?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > For random traits I just use a random number generator on my phone and count, either that or I roll a dice. But yeah I do have to count on each time, but it doesn't really bother me. I don't count through like the four pages of them. I pick a random number between 1 and 4 to choose the page and then I just count the between 5 to 12 to pick another random number for how many are on that page.

That's a good idea! Would make it a bit easier doing it by page then traits on that page. I'll give that a try!
  • Options
    > @SimAlexandria said:
    > brandnewquiet wrote: »
    >
    > How have you all been getting your random traits assigned to your children in the challenge? I've been using createrandomsims but I'm getting frustrated because there seems to be certain traits that pop up way more frequently. I have several cat loving and dog loving children. Before using that I tried just having my phone pick a random number, but that got really tedious because it seemed the number of traits was not always the same and I had to count them every time.
    > Any tips?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > For random traits I just use a random number generator on my phone and count, either that or I roll a dice. But yeah I do have to count on each time, but it doesn't really bother me. I don't count through like the four pages of them. I pick a random number between 1 and 4 to choose the page and then I just count the between 5 to 12 to pick another random number for how many are on that page.

That's a good idea! Would make it a bit easier doing it by page then traits on that page. I'll give that a try!

Thanks! Hope it works for you :-) I do find it easier for sure haha!
  • Options
    gladlypantsgladlypants Posts: 122 Member
    -Re: homework... I made a club just for my matriarch's children (first one called Rebecca's Kids, second one is Farrah's Kids, etc) so they could build up the points for homework perks. You can pick easy activities to help with generating the perk points, like socializing or watching tv, so it doesn't take long to get the perks you want. Bonuses: if you have a child that rolls the Insider trait or Leader of the Pack aspiration this make it super easy, and I really love the idea of them having their own little club with matching jackets and caps etc. It adds a little something something :)

Also re: homework, I don't find that I have a problem fitting it in and keeping their needs up UNLESS the teens are working, in particular weekly after-school jobs/activities. I tried drama club withe my first handful of children and it was just awful. They were always bottomed out, no matter how "green" they were when I sent them off to school that morning. Don't forget too that teens usually need a skill at level 3 to be "promoted" at school too, so that could be why it feels like homework is never getting you there. But once again, the club helps because they can finish their homework and school projects much faster with the perk.

-I also use createrandomsim website and I get the feeling of rolling the same traits too. You could always uncheck ones you have a lot of if you don't want to get that anymore for a bit. I wouldn't consider that cheating, personally. Anyone else?

@SimAlexandria - kid who caught on fire was fine, but I think only because I installed a sprinkler system in the house. She was upstairs and it seemed to take forever for the adult and teens to route to her to extinguish her themselves, because of how they all tend to freak out during a fire, especially if there are toddlers in the house.

I am still taking things slow with my current (second) matriarch, for sanity's sake. I wait until the youngest child has aged up to toddler before getting her pregnant again, then try super hard to get the toddler's skills up while the baby is in the crib so I don't end up with multiple toddlers in the home at the same time. I just can't, haha. Especially in a two-story house.

My matriarch had a girl with Erwin Pries, the redhead conspiracy theorist from the Strangerville official trailer, a couple of kids ago, and she is just the cutest thing ever.

Here she is as a toddler and then as a child. Her name is Jolene.

boiIxHq.png
    yLXDaF8.jpg

I've also been trying to make it a point to get the family out of the house together more. I love going to restaurants and cafes and other family friendly community lots, and I switch these out in my game pretty often, unless I find something I am gaga over, then I keep it for a long while. But it definitely helps break the gameplay up for me so it doesn't get too monotonous just being a baby factory :) Taking the kids out for birthdays is a nice treat for everyone. It gives the kids a chance to build up their Manners with friendly introductions (it only takes a handful to fill the meter completely) and you get to see the baby belly in different outfits, if the restaurant requires it :) (This is also where having multiple toddlers would really suck, since daycare is a farse and I always come home to really "red" toddlers.)

Probably time for a spoiler break as this is getting long in images....

@ Sonic Drive-In by kyadon12 for Izzy's birthday (the little girl with black hair)
    RBwdmyP.jpg

@ my Mardi Gras Cafe for Houston's Young Adult birthday, a biggie as he was her first born!
    DufuBmT.jpg

Baby bump @ my Copa Dinner Theatre
    XWpXYJl.jpg

TB88pBc.png
    Gallery ID: gladlypants
    favorite gallery hashtag: #redditexchange
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • Options
    -Re: homework... I made a club just for my matriarch's children (first one called Rebecca's Kids, second one is Farrah's Kids, etc) so they could build up the points for homework perks. You can pick easy activities to help with generating the perk points, like socializing or watching tv, so it doesn't take long to get the perks you want. Bonuses: if you have a child that rolls the Insider trait or Leader of the Pack aspiration this make it super easy, and I really love the idea of them having their own little club with matching jackets and caps etc. It adds a little something something :)

Also re: homework, I don't find that I have a problem fitting it in and keeping their needs up UNLESS the teens are working, in particular weekly after-school jobs/activities. I tried drama club withe my first handful of children and it was just awful. They were always bottomed out, no matter how "green" they were when I sent them off to school that morning. Don't forget too that teens usually need a skill at level 3 to be "promoted" at school too, so that could be why it feels like homework is never getting you there. But once again, the club helps because they can finish their homework and school projects much faster with the perk.

-I also use createrandomsim website and I get the feeling of rolling the same traits too. You could always uncheck ones you have a lot of if you don't want to get that anymore for a bit. I wouldn't consider that cheating, personally. Anyone else?

@SimAlexandria - kid who caught on fire was fine, but I think only because I installed a sprinkler system in the house. She was upstairs and it seemed to take forever for the adult and teens to route to her to extinguish her themselves, because of how they all tend to freak out during a fire, especially if there are toddlers in the house.

I am still taking things slow with my current (second) matriarch, for sanity's sake. I wait until the youngest child has aged up to toddler before getting her pregnant again, then try super hard to get the toddler's skills up while the baby is in the crib so I don't end up with multiple toddlers in the home at the same time. I just can't, haha. Especially in a two-story house.

My matriarch had a girl with Erwin Pries, the redhead conspiracy theorist from the Strangerville official trailer, a couple of kids ago, and she is just the cutest thing ever.

Here she is as a toddler and then as a child. Her name is Jolene.

boiIxHq.png
    yLXDaF8.jpg

I've also been trying to make it a point to get the family out of the house together more. I love going to restaurants and cafes and other family friendly community lots, and I switch these out in my game pretty often, unless I find something I am gaga over, then I keep it for a long while. But it definitely helps break the gameplay up for me so it doesn't get too monotonous just being a baby factory :) Taking the kids out for birthdays is a nice treat for everyone. It gives the kids a chance to build up their Manners with friendly introductions (it only takes a handful to fill the meter completely) and you get to see the baby belly in different outfits, if the restaurant requires it :) (This is also where having multiple toddlers would really suck, since daycare is a farse and I always come home to really "red" toddlers.)

Probably time for a spoiler break as this is getting long in images....

@ Sonic Drive-In by kyadon12 for Izzy's birthday (the little girl with black hair)
    RBwdmyP.jpg

@ my Mardi Gras Cafe for Houston's Young Adult birthday, a biggie as he was her first born!
    DufuBmT.jpg

Baby bump @ my Copa Dinner Theatre
    XWpXYJl.jpg

Haha I didn't try a homework club although I use them all the time in my other families. My teens don't work anymore but it's more the kids that really have homework issues. Never managed to get the toddlers skills up on time either haha. Maybe too many little ones at once but I have no desire to age them up early any more anyways. This is my first time playing normal life span instead of aging off or long and they grow up way too fast! I can't believe how quick they go from infant to young adult!
  • Options
    Same for me, first time playing with normal life span instead of aging off or long life span. I found that I was pretty detached from most of the offspring with the exception of one or two with the first matriarch, she was pumping them out so often. Another reason why I wanted to slow down with this matriarch. I sometimes still won't force age them up even if they are eligible, teens anyway. I have no qualms about aging up a toddler, but I've never aged up a child. Not sure if the rules even allow it? Either way, I don't do it.
    TB88pBc.png
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Same for me, first time playing with normal life span instead of aging off or long life span. I found that I was pretty detached from most of the offspring with the exception of one or two with the first matriarch, she was pumping them out so often. Another reason why I wanted to slow down with this matriarch. I sometimes still won't force age them up even if they are eligible, teens anyway. I have no qualms about aging up a toddler, but I've never aged up a child. Not sure if the rules even allow it? Either way, I don't do it.

The rules are if you want to age up a child early they need an a in school. If you don't want to, their school marks don't matter. Same with teens except that if have parenting installed you also need them to have a character value in trait range. Even my toddlers and babies age up to early though haha. Toddlers are my Fav age to play in the game though lol and I love having babies around too.
  • Options
    DragonsDaughter9DragonsDaughter9 Posts: 20 Member
    I have found that things actually aren't that bad once you get some of the aspiration rewards with the matriarch. Mine got steel bladder, never weary, and got a money tree and things got much easier. She has much more time in the day, which definitely helps. Between the money tree and her painting being at skill 10, the extra time and money made it easier to increase the value of things.

With a better TV and beds, the kids have more time. For some reason all my Sims always want to eat in the living room anyway (or on the two bear chairs in the toddler room for some reason), even though I have a dining room table in the kitchen, so getting both skills up together has been really helping. Plus the extra projects can be sold after they are built and you only lose $20. They aren't as hard on fun, either.

My matriarch is pregnant with #14. So far she has 9 girls and 4 boys. The only ones at home are twin kids Meera & Valaena, toddler Quentyn, and baby Lyanna. Quentyn is #12 and the first boy since numbers 3, 4, and 5! Since I got the two sets of twins that were 3-6 sent out in two days, my house has been more empty. I would like a set of twins or two but don't want to commit to the leyline trait, since keeping her pregnant constantly is helping up by kid count per generation since she doesn't age while pregnant.
  • Options
    Ok, I wasn't sure if the grade thing only applied to teens or also to children and hadn't bothered to recheck the rules. I am definitely more hesitant to age up my children and teens, unless I just absolutely need the space in the house or household.

I do love toddlers, I think they are adorable, but they are a lot of work when you factor in a full house of sims. If I only have 3 or 4 sims in my household I'm fine with letting them age on their own. But it's probably just my playstyle making the challenge a little more stressful for me. I like to do things with my matriarch, focus on her skills and get her out of the house, etc. Granted it is a little easier too when there are teens in the house to help out. So I guess it's six-to-one, half-a-dozen-to-the-other kind of thing :)
    TB88pBc.png
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @DragonsDaughter9 -- I hadn't even considered the not aging while pregnant! But OH MY GOSH, it's so annoying that they will never eat at the dang dining room table!! Lol. I wish there was something they'd add to the game to make them prefer it. I even try to put really comfortable chairs in and it never seems to help. I do tend to overlook upgrading the beds too, thanks for the reminder! And you are definitely right about painting for money. I did both painting and gardening with my first matriarch (she had the extra creative skill from the aspiration she completed as a child,) so far just gardening on my current matriarch. Sometimes it just feels like cheating haha, so much money!
    TB88pBc.png
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Candice (my first matriarch) is set to age up to adult as soon as she gives birth to this next set of kids.

I know she is only half way thru her roll as matriarch, but I'm growing bored with her, she's had 25 kids. I'm ready for the next generation. So I'm gonna go ahead and pull the plug on her generation and let her youngest daughter now age up to YA and take over. Mom can marry and move out.

I've been playing Candice since Dec 1st. I'm ready for a fresh face to come in. I might just do each of my generations as the YA lifestage and then let the next generation take over.

I don't really see this as breaking the rules too much, as it's not giving me an unfair advantage. There is nothing gained or lost by me ending a matriarch's turn early, just cutting off my boredom where, otherwise, I'd likely give up on the challenge (if I have to go another 3 months with Candice, I likely will just give up on her generation).

It's not set in stone, yet. I'm just toying with this idea. I could keep playing her and let her slow way down on the number of kids she has. But I am really bored with her and ready to move on. The next matriarch isn't even born yet (she's pregnant with her now).
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Ok, I wasn't sure if the grade thing only applied to teens or also to children and hadn't bothered to recheck the rules. I am definitely more hesitant to age up my children and teens, unless I just absolutely need the space in the house or household.

I do love toddlers, I think they are adorable, but they are a lot of work when you factor in a full house of sims. If I only have 3 or 4 sims in my household I'm fine with letting them age on their own. But it's probably just my playstyle making the challenge a little more stressful for me. I like to do things with my matriarch, focus on her skills and get her out of the house, etc. Granted it is a little easier too when there are teens in the house to help out. So I guess it's six-to-one, half-a-dozen-to-the-other kind of thing :)

Haha yeah when not doing the challenge I usually play a family of parents with a teen, two kids and 3 tots with aging off, but I don't have the parents go out much and both are stay at hime. Mum writes and dad gardens and both take care of the kids. They go out but mostly on family vacations... Though right now the mum and teen are both off of a jungle adventure since they both love archaeology
  • Options
    I have found that things actually aren't that bad once you get some of the aspiration rewards with the matriarch. Mine got steel bladder, never weary, and got a money tree and things got much easier. She has much more time in the day, which definitely helps. Between the money tree and her painting being at skill 10, the extra time and money made it easier to increase the value of things.

With a better TV and beds, the kids have more time. For some reason all my Sims always want to eat in the living room anyway (or on the two bear chairs in the toddler room for some reason), even though I have a dining room table in the kitchen, so getting both skills up together has been really helping. Plus the extra projects can be sold after they are built and you only lose $20. They aren't as hard on fun, either.

My matriarch is pregnant with #14. So far she has 9 girls and 4 boys. The only ones at home are twin kids Meera & Valaena, toddler Quentyn, and baby Lyanna. Quentyn is #12 and the first boy since numbers 3, 4, and 5! Since I got the two sets of twins that were 3-6 sent out in two days, my house has been more empty. I would like a set of twins or two but don't want to commit to the leyline trait, since keeping her pregnant constantly is helping up by kid count per generation since she doesn't age while pregnant.

We have ley line now so not allowed to to change it without changing house haha. So far 4 sets of twins.

We had the most symmetrical first gen haha.
    12 kids.
    6 boys 6 girls
    4 single babies
    4 sets of twins
    Single babies 2 girls and 2 boys
    Twins two sets of boy boy and two girl girl
    Two sets of twins (one boy set and one girl set) were identical and two sets (one boy set and one girl set) were fraternal haha

We are sell school projects. Kids rarely manage to get homework done let alone projects and we need the money lol
  • Options
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    Candice (my first matriarch) is set to age up to adult as soon as she gives birth to this next set of kids.

I know she is only half way thru her roll as matriarch, but I'm growing bored with her, she's had 25 kids. I'm ready for the next generation. So I'm gonna go ahead and pull the plug on her generation and let her youngest daughter now age up to YA and take over. Mom can marry and move out.

I've been playing Candice since Dec 1st. I'm ready for a fresh face to come in. I might just do each of my generations as the YA lifestage and then let the next generation take over.

I don't really see this as breaking the rules too much, as it's not giving me an unfair advantage. There is nothing gained or lost by me ending a matriarch's turn early, just cutting off my boredom where, otherwise, I'd likely give up on the challenge (if I have to go another 3 months with Candice, I likely will just give up on her generation).

It's not set in stone, yet. I'm just toying with this idea. I could keep playing her and let her slow way down on the number of kids she has. But I am really bored with her and ready to move on. The next matriarch isn't even born yet (she's pregnant with her now).

Nope not against any rules :). Mine only had 12 before she reached elder though lol! How did you get so many? Hahaha 😂
  • Options
    Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Hey guys, just dropping in to say that the challenge won't be updated for StrangerVille, mainly because there's nothing in StrangerVille that I feel needs to be clarified/restricted. Your matriarchs can live in StrangerVille and play through the story if they want, etc etc. The military career is work from home so that's allowed, too.

So yeah. Nothing needs updating for StrangerVille. :smile:
  • Options

Nope not against any rules :). Mine only had 12 before she reached elder though lol! How did you get so many? Hahaha 😂

I can achieve the goals for early age up within a couple-a/few days (weekends sometimes will hold me up, but those are good for skilling up). Pretty much, once I get going, my matriarch is pregnant 90% of the time. Candice took a week off, too, about half way thru cause I was getting wore down to all the baby making and skill building. By the time she went back to baby making, we was pretty much an empty house. Only had a couple kids left.

The challenge in 100 baby challenge, for me, isn't having the kids or even reaching the goals and aging them up. It's staying interested long enough to have 100 babies.

And she has 4.8 million dollars, so money isn't an issue, either.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I agree, this isn't my usual type of Sims play, so I am struggling with staying interested as well, and I am only on baby# (....checks google spreadsheet....) 19. I think it's fine to play at your own pace and still do all the things you would normally do that you enjoy (vacations, etc.) as long as it's not breaking the rules. I try to look at it as all I'm really giving up is going to work and getting married. Who needs either of those things anyway really.... ;) (jk I love my husband!)

I took a break between first and second matriarch to build a couple of things I wanted in my game, too. And then only had a couple of children while working on the Strangerville story line. That helped, to have that break.

I've also kept a steady "lover" throughout on both matriarchs, and kind of imagined a little story line for them. I "created" a scenario where my first matriarch, instead of aging up to elder, was turned by her vampire lover (with like a week left before aging up to make sure she had time to turn) and he granted her eternal youth (CAS fulleditmode,) and they live together in a lovely home in Forgotten Hollow now, just the two of them. She still comes over to visit the grandchildren, and can watch her legacy grow for forever now. I may even do something similar with my current matriarch (her daughter, by the vampire lover) when her time is coming to an end as well, since she already has "vampire blood" in her and also has a vampire lover at present (son of Vlad Straud.) Vampires make good lovers it seems. <3

I get very attached to my sims and hate to see them die, so this helps my need for seeing them around every once in a while after I move on to the next matriarch.

tldr: I don't play the challenge like someone on YT who is playing for an audience. I play for myself, and if I'm not having fun it's not worth playing. :)
    Post edited by gladlypants on
    TB88pBc.png
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • Options
    @SimAlexandria Here is my family tree, if you want to see it. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options

I can achieve the goals for early age up within a couple-a/few days (weekends sometimes will hold me up, but those are good for skilling up). Pretty much, once I get going, my matriarch is pregnant 90% of the time. Candice took a week off, too, about half way thru cause I was getting wore down to all the baby making and skill building. By the time she went back to baby making, we was pretty much an empty house. Only had a couple kids left.

The challenge in 100 baby challenge, for me, isn't having the kids or even reaching the goals and aging them up. It's staying interested long enough to have 100 babies.

And she has 4.8 million dollars, so money isn't an issue, either.

Yikes what does she do? I feel rich when we have more than 2000$ lol! Mine was pregnant as much as we could, but took her a long time to get baby daddies to accept her flirtation haha
  • Options
    I too am dumbfounded at how you've accomplished all of this on normal lifespan lol.
    TB88pBc.png
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @SimAlexandria She paints, does woodworking (you can make a killing off woodworking. Get to level 10 handiness, get the camping mascot, it's 12K, learn semantics, sell it for 9K - a bit of a loss, then make the mascot on the woodworking bench. It costs 325 to make them and, depending on your traits, sell for 1500 - 4500. And you can crank out quite a few quickly), she has a few books wrote, and has money trees.

We had a garden, but I got tired of taking care of it, so all we have left is the money trees.

There is a bit of a learning curve with learning how you can and can't flirt in Sims 4, but once you learn that, you'll be golden. My sims rarely, if ever, get rejected for a flirt. Yet my very first sims 4 sim died of embarrassment from a rejected proposal. It took a bit to learn what did and didn't work. You just have to remember to go slow and easy until you have a good little bit of romance with a sim.

@gladlypants By comparison, my legacy family is on gen 3, normal lifespan, too, and has a net worth of nearly 8 million dollars and not a single money tree (they are outlawed in pinstar's legacy challenge). And I have already earned 73 legacy points. I don't have too many problems making money, romancing sims, or completing aspirations and such.

Oh, and eta to both and anyone else wanting a tip... complete the fabulously wealthy aspiration as soon as possible. That is a weekly bit of free money depending on how much you have. My legacy save gets over 300,000 every week from that. Once any of my families get close to having 9 million, I create an "off short account" by purchasing a retail lot and transferring money there, so we can keep earning more.

ETA #2... we have a little over 5 million in 100 baby. Sorry. I hadn't looked at money in a while. We must have gotten a weekly interest payment.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    DragonsDaughter9DragonsDaughter9 Posts: 20 Member
    @ChelleJo I agree about knocking out a bunch of aspirations. My matriarch has completed at least 4 (fabulously wealthy, mansion baron, painting, and the family one that requires 4 grandkids... maybe successful lineage?). With all those aspiration points I first got steel bladder, so she is no longer constantly running to the bathroom while pregnant, before getting money trees. I then added a few more so she never needs to sleep, produces higher quality paintings, etc.

I'm not in quite as good of a position as your sim but I have something like 10 days until adulthood and half a million simoleons so far. She's expecting #15 and things are going so well that she typically has one kid (or twins) in each of the life stages at a time. The rest are powering through their skills and getting good grades so they're out really fast. I've actually had enough free time that she's been able to build up relationships with future dads while pregnant so as soon as she gives birth she's trying for a baby again. At the moment she has two dads ready to go and is only in her 2nd trimester.

My gender balance is not actually that balanced. 10 girls to 4 boys. Her 3 sets of twins have been balanced though, with 1 of every combo: b/b, b/g, then g/g. Of her 8 singletons she's had 7 girls and 1 boy!

One of my kids disappeared from her house after she was a young adult. Her dog was still there but she wasn't. She wasn't in any of the other houses either, so I remade her for the sake of it. Maybe because she's Santa's kid?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top