Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Vanderhoot wrote: »
    New to this whole thing...I guess my Sims day was pretty average! Owen and Neil went on a date and had some drinks at the local dive bar, then Owen spent some time cuddling Ferdinand. Sometimes the average days are the best!

Average days can be great sometimes, because too much can go crazy in this game :) lol

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    I just started playing again for the first time in MONTHS, and I'm so excited about my new family. I'm tempted to buy Get Famous and try it out, but I'm not sure if I want to commit, knowing I might lose interest or get busy again in a few weeks.
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,658 Member
    edited February 2019
    Very frustrating day today for me. I have an elder who won't die. He's peaked in the body building aspiration so know he gets longevity, but he's been going forever! I tried killing him today, but he still won't die. I tried to over exert him, but it just made him happy. I tried to get the bees to sting him to death, but that didn't work. I tried the cheats, and they didn't work. I got him to repair some electricals as he only had a handy skill of 1, but nope, he fixed them. I tried to get the Cowplant to eat him, and that didn't work. I ran down all his needs to virtually nothing, and he still kept going! He's driving me insane!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    @AlwaysAsking It's because I've been playing this legacy for so long that a lot of the ghosts that work at this hospital used to work here hundreds of years ago (ingame considering Minerva's Great-Great-Great Grandma is still there) so when you go to the Hospital at night it's 90% ghosts.

• Options
    MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    February11 wrote: »
    Very frustrating day today for me. I have an elder who won't die. He's peaked in the body building aspiration so know he gets longevity, but he's been going forever! I tried killing him today, but he still won't die. I tried to over exert him, but it just made him happy. I tried to get the bees to sting him to death, but that didn't work. I tried the cheats, and they didn't work. I got him to repair some electricals as he only had a handy skill of 1, but nope, he fixed them. I tried to get the Cowplant to eat him, and that didn't work. I ran down all his needs to virtually nothing, and he still kept going! He's driving me insane!

He's immortal :D
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • Options
    A_RitsukaA_Ritsuka Posts: 31 Member
    edited February 2019
    ccarrig_95 wrote: »
    I am playing the 100 Baby challenge and something strange happened today! Whenever my children make it to Young Adult I move them into another household I created for them. Today I was moving out the newest adult when I noticed that my two oldest kids are ELDER!! This makes no sense seeing that my Matriarch is still an adult and has almost 20 days left to become an elder. I have all sims in the game on normal aging so how in the heck did this happen???

I've had 17 sims so far btw. 1 generation. 2 sets of twins. :D

So when a female gets pregnant she doesn't age. Therefore with the multiple pregnancies she is far behind her children. My 100 baby matriachs usually pass away with about 6 or 7 kids left alive.

Wait, no, my sim ages while she pregnant. Of course, she can't age up into next age stage, but she keep aging like normal, I mean, -1 day of life every simday.
  • Options
    bobbyjo727bobbyjo727 Posts: 118 Member
    My sim Annabelle had a set of triplets. My very first set in my sims gameplay history. I was rather estatic even though it messes up my story line. But I guess that’s what happens when you make too many detailed plans. 😄
  • Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    bobbyjo727 wrote: »
    My sim Annabelle had a set of triplets. My very first set in my sims gameplay history. I was rather estatic even though it messes up my story line. But I guess that’s what happens when you make too many detailed plans. 😄

Good luck! Triplets are insane!
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited February 2019
    @CrystalAbyss1 @AlwaysAsking you can turn temperature effects off in the options menu (see here). As far as I understand, Sims won't die anymore from overheating or extreme cold. Sims will still change into hot weather of cold weather clothing when the weather is hot or cold outside. Or at least, that's what I've noticed ingame.
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    @DoodlyDoofus
    Oh, ok, thank you for explaining! 😊
    It makes much more sense now, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Sassie wrote: »
    @CrystalAbyss1 @AlwaysAsking you can turn temperature effects off in the options menu (see here). As far as I understand, Sims won't die anymore from overheating or extreme cold. Sims will still change into hot weather of cold weather clothing when the weather is hot or cold outside. Or at least, that's what I've noticed ingame.

Oh! That's great 😊 Thank you!
    Maybe I will try it then, when it goes on sale.
    If you can keep your Sims from dying then the other stuff seems fun!
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @February11
    That's the funniest 😂
    How about WooHoo?
    I've had that wipe one out, when he tried 2 times in one evening 😂
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @February11
    That's the funniest 😂
    How about WooHoo?
    I've had that wipe one out, when he tried 2 times in one evening 😂

I'll have to find him a partner, his wife died ages ago, and just the thought of having him go through the process to build up a relationship to the point that he will woo hoo is daunting.
    In fact, I might do the CAS cheat and create him a wife - my task for today!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    MilwayLang wrote: »

He's immortal :D

Not for much longer - If I've got anything to do with!
    Post edited by February11 on
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    > @February11 said:
    > Very frustrating day today for me. I have an elder who won't die. He's peaked in the body building aspiration so know he gets longevity, but he's been going forever! I tried killing him today, but he still won't die. I tried to over exert him, but it just made him happy. I tried to get the bees to sting him to death, but that didn't work. I tried the cheats, and they didn't work. I got him to repair some electricals as he only had a handy skill of 1, but nope, he fixed them. I tried to get the Cowplant to eat him, and that didn't work. I ran down all his needs to virtually nothing, and he still kept going! He's driving me insane!

I recently had Gunther Munch jump in a pool full of sharks and/or piranhas about twenty times in two sim days and he won't die either. I got a message in the process that he was about to freeze to death, so I made him make snow angels and stargaze in an attempt to get him to stay outside. He got up while I was distracted and made it back into the house before I could cancel his action, so of course he put his winter clothes on when I made him go back outside and was fine. Meanwhile other people's sims die when they DON'T want them to.
    I'm going to try a few more death methods next time I'm in that household. If he survives them all I shall have him move into a hut on a mountainside and other sims can make pilgrimages to visit him and bask in his immortality...or something.
  • Options
    VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    Anyone who follows me will find that I play Owen and Lars (they are brothers) more than any other Sims. I play with aging off, so they are immortal to me basically lol. I loved the house they were in, but I finished my build of the Sears Kit Home 'The Alhambra'. I liked it so much, I decided it was time for my favorite family to upgrade!

z0G5aqG.png
    What a day to move in, Winterfest Day! At least it was snowing for the holiday.

NBtSq0o.png
    What better company to cook a grand meal with?

kvGHpZz.png
    After awhile, I think Owen was ready to say goodbye to Clement though, his face shows it all!

I also just discovered today that you can have multiple outfits for each category (thanks to this forum). Owen was so excited for his new outfit, he forgot it was winter with the short shorts and polo!

7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • Options
    r0b0tman5r0b0tman5 Posts: 109 Member
    My sim (who was making videos to be YouTube famous lol) died due to being 2angry at his neighbours...
    Been playing The Sims since The Sims 1! B)
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Daephene wrote: »
    > @February11 said:
    > Very frustrating day today for me. I have an elder who won't die. He's peaked in the body building aspiration so know he gets longevity, but he's been going forever! I tried killing him today, but he still won't die. I tried to over exert him, but it just made him happy. I tried to get the bees to sting him to death, but that didn't work. I tried the cheats, and they didn't work. I got him to repair some electricals as he only had a handy skill of 1, but nope, he fixed them. I tried to get the Cowplant to eat him, and that didn't work. I ran down all his needs to virtually nothing, and he still kept going! He's driving me insane!

I recently had Gunther Munch jump in a pool full of sharks and/or piranhas about twenty times in two sim days and he won't die either. I got a message in the process that he was about to freeze to death, so I made him make snow angels and stargaze in an attempt to get him to stay outside. He got up while I was distracted and made it back into the house before I could cancel his action, so of course he put his winter clothes on when I made him go back outside and was fine. Meanwhile other people's sims die when they DON'T want them to.
    I'm going to try a few more death methods next time I'm in that household. If he survives them all I shall have him move into a hut on a mountainside and other sims can make pilgrimages to visit him and bask in his immortality...or something.
    I wonder if it's a bug, as today I gave him a new wife and they must have woo hoo'd for over half an hour (in real time, not sim time) and he just was energized, no sign of him getting exhausted. He's become a monster! So I gave up, didn't savde as I didn't want him to have the "Mail Order Bride", dyed his hair dark again, gave him a new hairstyle, an extra tattoo and a new set of clothes. Because he is so athletic and fit, he's body is in good shape still, not like your usual elders, so he looks half decent. I know what you mean about wanting to exile them, but when it's my generational family, for want of something to call it, I don't want him to die when I cam't retrieve his urn to put him in the family plot in the graveyard! He's going to outlive his daughter, son-in-law and grandson the way it's going.
    He's indestructible!

MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    edited February 2019

I wonder if it's a bug, as today I gave him a new wife and they must have woo hoo'd for over half an hour (in real time, not sim time) and he just was energized, no sign of him getting exhausted. He's become a monster! So I gave up, didn't savde as I didn't want him to have the "Mail Order Bride", dyed his hair dark again, gave him a new hairstyle, an extra tattoo and a new set of clothes. Because he is so athletic and fit, he's body is in good shape still, not like your usual elders, so he looks half decent. I know what you mean about wanting to exile them, but when it's my generational family, for want of something to call it, I don't want him to die when I cam't retrieve his urn to put him in the family plot in the graveyard! He's going to outlive his daughter, son-in-law and grandson the way it's going.
    He's indestructible!

Soooo... It didn't work, hmmm, vampire maybe? lol :)

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    edited February 2019
    r0b0tman5 wrote: »
    My sim (who was making videos to be YouTube famous lol) died due to being 2angry at his neighbours...

Oh my gosh! How is that even possible? What pops up? "So-and-so died of anger?"
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Vanderhoot wrote: »
    Anyone who follows me will find that I play Owen and Lars (they are brothers) more than any other Sims. I play with aging off, so they are immortal to me basically lol. I loved the house they were in, but I finished my build of the Sears Kit Home 'The Alhambra'. I liked it so much, I decided it was time for my favorite family to upgrade!

What a day to move in, Winterfest Day! At least it was snowing for the holiday.

After awhile, I think Owen was ready to say goodbye to Clement though, his face shows it all!

I also just discovered today that you can have multiple outfits for each category (thanks to this forum). Owen was so excited for his new outfit, he forgot it was winter with the short shorts and polo!

I play all my sims with aging off. I can't imagine letting them die! They are like part of my family, lol

That house looks really nice, but what do you mean by "Sears home kit?"

Also, where did you find info on the multiple outfits? And most importantly, can you get rid of them? I got a cool sim from the gallery once, but uggg, one of his outfits has hideous face makeup, and he puts it on all the time!

SqxdF0m.png

• Options

Today in my game Geoff finally got up the nerve to ask Shep to be his boyfriend. They whoohoo enough, they should probably make it official

02-24-19_4-26-24nbspPM.png

Of course Shep said yes! But during their tender moment, one of the 4 Genjis in my game came strolling through in his swimsuit

02-24-19_4-27-22nbspPM.png

And sat there playing with toys while they celebrated, sheesh

02-24-19_4-28-02nbspPM.png

A little privacy please?

02-24-19_4-29-23nbspPM.png
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    edited February 2019
    He's indestructible!

Soooo... It didn't work, hmmm, vampire maybe? lol :)

Nope, I don't have Vampires ... I'm thinking if not super fit, which he is, it must be a bug!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options

Nope, I don't have Vampires ... I'm thinking if not super fit, which he is, it must be a bug!

Now that you mention it, I remember reading that in the description of the body builder aspiration, that it makes them live longer. Hopefully it's not a bug. Those drive me crazy. I don't have Vampires either. Too creepy, lol

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    r0b0tman5 wrote: »

You don't know how many time I've tried to kill a sim of anger but that never happens

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top