Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Rad Idea Mafia (Serial Killer Win)

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    "Suspicious" has become a pretty vague buzzword in these games. And Lluvia didn't answer my question to her
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    "Suspicious" has become a pretty vague buzzword in these games. And Lluvia didn't answer my question to her

Then what's a better word for you right now? "Sketchy"?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

"fishy"
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options

Saying what exactly makes you think I'm suspicious, whether it's a guy feeling or something I did

Anyone can say x is suspicious for whatever reason
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I read back but I won't be very active for a couple hours
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member

Saying what exactly makes you think I'm suspicious, whether it's a guy feeling or something I did

Oh okay. Well for me, I think it's just how you're voting for Bubbz for a townie discard but there are a lot of others too but you never really say that vote was random. And you were kinda less strict about Plumbob too.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    I'm here and caught up. Any questions? Don't really know what to comment on yet apart from I think lluvia is acting a little different but that's maybe just because of the vote on her.
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

What question? My sight must be getting worse
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options

Oh okay. Well for me, I think it's just how you're voting for Bubbz for a townie discard but there are a lot of others too but you never really say that vote was random. And you were kinda less strict about Plumbob too.

Hmm, true. I'm still waiting to hear from Bubbz. And honestly these games are wildly imbalanced anyway, so I don't take them too seriously

• Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member

Hmm, true. I'm still waiting to hear from Bubbz. And honestly these games are wildly imbalanced anyway, so I don't take them too seriously

I really can’t tell yet as it’s only day one. The only person that is kinda fishy to me right now is Lluvia.
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Also, don't greater-type games required a minimum number of town or else the host has to reroll?

Well, no matter. We're here. Let's just lynch whoever :D

😆 please don’t 😒
    *sips 🍵 while waiting for the others to come on *

No need to wait any longer. Lluvia is here!

You got one vote on you.
    AguaWater wrote: »
    No suspicious yet.

Why did you not want to use the role card?

* The role cop card, I mean.

I know I have a vote on me

And you don't seem to care??
    Mouselline, Lluvia, Charlie, Plumbob

Y'all wanna explain your discards?

Of course I’ll explain my discard Dekay, thanks for asking :kissing_heart:

I discarded Town Weak Jailkeeper because the weak jailkeeper power meant that if I tried to put scum or SK in jail, then I’d be killed and I didn’t really want to take that risk.

As for the town allignment, I got two cards with that allignment

What was the other alignment you got?

I do care. I’m trying not to get too defensive, because it doesn’t end well

There's nothing wrong about getting defensive. I was super defensive in that game where Lala and Icey voted me cuz I wouldn't say my alignment but I was town.

If you don't want to be defensive, that's fine too but maybe try to persuade me to take out my vote.

I’m not scum. That good enough for you?

No.

This just rubs me the wrong way
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

I really can’t tell yet as it’s only day one. The only person that is kinda fishy to me right now is Lluvia.
    Also, don't greater-type games required a minimum number of town or else the host has to reroll?

😆 please don’t 😒

You got one vote on you.
    No suspicious yet.

* The role cop card, I mean.

I know I have a vote on me

And you don't seem to care??
    Mouselline, Lluvia, Charlie, Plumbob

Y'all wanna explain your discards?

Of course I’ll explain my discard Dekay, thanks for asking :kissing_heart:

I discarded Town Weak Jailkeeper because the weak jailkeeper power meant that if I tried to put scum or SK in jail, then I’d be killed and I didn’t really want to take that risk.

As for the town allignment, I got two cards with that allignment

What was the other alignment you got?

I do care. I’m trying not to get too defensive, because it doesn’t end well

There's nothing wrong about getting defensive. I was super defensive in that game where Lala and Icey voted me cuz I wouldn't say my alignment but I was town.

If you don't want to be defensive, that's fine too but maybe try to persuade me to take out my vote.

I’m not scum. That good enough for you?

No.

This just rubs me the wrong way

The full stop makes it more direct 😆
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I have no idea what I am supposed to do I woke up with 66 notices on the forums and a majority of them are for this. Soooo... what do I do?
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I have no idea what I am supposed to do I woke up with 66 notices on the forums and a majority of them are for this. Soooo... what do I do?

Day phase is about discussing. State who you are suspicious of in a format like this (I am suspicious of (so and so) because they (quote a post they said that makes you sus.)
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »

Day phase is about discussing. State who you are suspicious of in a format like this (I am suspicious of (so and so) because they (quote a post they said that makes you sus.)

And try not to bandwagon any votes
  • Options
    I mean, sometimes bandwagons are inevitable

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    Lluvia (1)- Dekay
    Bubbz (1)- Icey
    Agua (1)- Kitty

Please correct me if i missed something.

Day ends in about 9 1/2 hours. Takes 8 to hammer.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    So... suspicions?
  • Options
    AguaWaterAguaWater Posts: 194 Member

😆 please don’t 😒

You got one vote on you.
    No suspicious yet.

Role card?
    My mind has gone blank can’t think of a good signature. :)
  • Options

😆 please don’t 😒

You got one vote on you.
    No suspicious yet.

Role card?

Role cop. You discarded it
  • Options
    Kitty, why are you suspicious of me? (Sorry if you answered it, I have not seen it yet when scrolling through I will let you know if I read it but if I don’t can you repeat what you said?)
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    i hope yall r having fun in this game i wish i could of played i fought i signed up but ross said i didnt but its ok im still watching u guys but i cant help just remember that im playing in the next game ok i wont be happy if u leave me out again

Maybe you should ask Phoebe is you can sign up next time.
  • Options
    Kitty, why are you suspicious of me? (Sorry if you answered it, I have not seen it yet when scrolling through I will let you know if I read it but if I don’t can you repeat what you said?)

Edit: I read it.

Surprisingly not, I always like to stay on the safe kind of side so I chose a role that I would like but would not require me to kill anyone. (Sorry if this is counted as claiming!)
  • Options

Surprisingly not, I always like to stay on the safe kind of side so I chose a role that I would like but would not require me to kill anyone. (Sorry if this is counted as claiming!)

Not really. I have no clue why you discarded role cop though
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Hmm, just because you say that doesn't mean I should believe. You're saying you'd never choose mafia to see what it's like of you had the chance?
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Hi... :o
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating