Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So I am playing TS3 for a while. I forgot how much fun it is to play and I haven't played in years! I am doing the Not so Berry challenge. Super fun! I will play TS4 as much as I can. Hopefully today if I can write this darn essay!
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    DaniSimGirlDaniSimGirl Posts: 2 New Member
    I am playing the 100 Baby challenge and something strange happened today! Whenever my children make it to Young Adult I move them into another household I created for them. Today I was moving out the newest adult when I noticed that my two oldest kids are ELDER!! This makes no sense seeing that my Matriarch is still an adult and has almost 20 days left to become an elder. I have all sims in the game on normal aging so how in the heck did this happen???

I've had 17 sims so far btw. 1 generation. 2 sets of twins. :D
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    I am playing the 100 Baby challenge and something strange happened today! Whenever my children make it to Young Adult I move them into another household I created for them. Today I was moving out the newest adult when I noticed that my two oldest kids are ELDER!! This makes no sense seeing that my Matriarch is still an adult and has almost 20 days left to become an elder. I have all sims in the game on normal aging so how in the heck did this happen???

I've had 17 sims so far btw. 1 generation. 2 sets of twins. :D

So when a female gets pregnant she doesn't age. Therefore with the multiple pregnancies she is far behind her children. My 100 baby matriachs usually pass away with about 6 or 7 kids left alive.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    DaniSimGirlDaniSimGirl Posts: 2 New Member
    > @ccarrig_95 said:

> So when a female gets pregnant she doesn't age. Therefore with the multiple pregnancies she is far behind her children. My 100 baby matriachs usually pass away with about 6 or 7 kids left alive.

Ah, I see. Thanks.
  • Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Courtney fell in love with Luca Bgjergsen
    zBgzdgq.jpg
    Winterfest was here and Courtney wanted a few more gifts
    lPRFeFW.jpg
    qkQ7nEl.jpg
    Suddenly...
    WnCZUri.jpg
    Father Winter was very happy to see my christmas tree burned
    EOLJctu.jpg
    Courtney and Luca got engaged
    Yt8QzOy.jpg
    A few days later Courtney won an award
    vZJDlJU.jpg
    Cloudy wedding but a happy day indeed
    1ALzpEc.jpg
    wjT9DyS.jpg
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Really am enjoying reading everyone else's Sim stories! Some great stories coming out :) !

Played the Deppiesse family for this rotation...

Now that Melissa and Abhijeet are working as a Civil Servant and a Senior Manager (respectively) - they are ready for kids. Melissa was intent on continuing her yoga so she could stay in shape while pregnant.
    47201993391_6059255a9e_c.jpg

While Abhijeet was excited for the pregnancy...he also freaked out a bit. Outside - in the middle of winter - in a t-shirt!
    47201989691_be5f742a6c_c.jpg

They had a baby girl and named her Anika. Melissa was sure to get right back into yoga as soon as she gave birth.
    47150214142_9de084d04c_c.jpg
    46287523155_bd3272d312_c.jpg

Soon enough Anika grew into a toddler. She is one of the sweetest girls you could know and loves being challenged. She just adores having her parents read to her and doing flash cards with her parents.
    32259827047_ae4d135573_c.jpg

Melissa and Abhijeet soon found themselves expecting again. Melissa is craving fruit at all times of day and night.
    32259838567_1cf26f5640_c.jpg

Melissa saw a modern looking dollhouse (that kind of looks like their house) and just had to buy it for Anika.
    32259834857_26b5d66f3f_c.jpg

Turns out they were expecting a baby boy. They named him Rohan and they can't wait to add an addition onto their house so that each kid can have their own room.
    40237206553_98aecbb94c_c.jpg

That is it for this rotation. Onto the Tellerman family for the next - they won't be having any more babies but they already have a kid and toddler. Looking forward to reading more of your stories :) !
  • Options
    VisleslideVisleslide Posts: 31 Member
    My young adult sim was kicked out of the house when her parents found out she was pregnant with no money. She would sneak into the museum at night to sleep and make paintings for some scrap cash. She made just enough to afford a small room with just a bed, crib, and her a new easel. After Rollins was born, she was able to get a job cleaning up for the big artist around town. She is trying to fight to survive and keep her baby healthy now. Things are looking up for her though!
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    So I've been playing Gerardo, an alien townie who moved in with my primary sim when they had twins and then moved out after he caught her sleeping with Father Winter. He moved to Del Sol Valley and is pursuing an acting career, since he's already impersonating a human on a daily basis. Apparently he's doing really well at the human disguise thing too, because today he was taken by aliens and came back pregnant. I mean, if even they can't tell the difference... Hopefully the pregnancy discomfort won't mess up his acting gig tomorrow. He'll be showing pretty clearly by then. That's going to be an interesting hardware commercial.
  • Options
    A_RitsukaA_Ritsuka Posts: 31 Member
    My game crushed so I've lost my 100 baby challenge saving and started from the beginning. You can read it here and watch it here.
    The matriarch - Elune Kiaransalee
    Yg2JfwUt.png
    First father - Sergio Romeo - and twins Nathanael and Eloise
    ZJZc3HAt.png
    o8LBzMBt.pnggVJ8RITt.png
    EKFqLEbt.pngs5XYHH7t.png
    Second father - Marcus Flex - and twins Eliza and Camron (Camron is trans, so he's actually she and figured it out in young age).
    iGg7JoYt.png
    QU42mq7t.pngueVF6Hwt.png
    mCV4gSQt.pngkwaGyW9t.png
    Third father - Tyler Hoechlin - and triplets Raul, Kaila and Julia.
    mI7JXftt.png
    T8bil98t.pngyR76bYut.png
    ZZerT2ht.pnggLrKpFnt.png
    bqyVN0ft.png51JvZvYt.png
    Nathanael was the first to move out after became A student and right after that Elune met fourth father, Arun Bheeda.
    PNb5cMut.png
    And already after they successfully tried for a baby Eloise became A student and moved out too, so I don't know if it's gonna be one child or twins.
    And Elune is already an adult, so it's two-three more pregnancies (depends on how fast kids gonna move out) and she's gonna be elder.
    See ya!
  • Options
    A_RitsukaA_Ritsuka Posts: 31 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    So I've been playing Gerardo, an alien townie who moved in with my primary sim when they had twins and then moved out after he caught her sleeping with Father Winter. He moved to Del Sol Valley and is pursuing an acting career, since he's already impersonating a human on a daily basis. Apparently he's doing really well at the human disguise thing too, because today he was taken by aliens and came back pregnant. I mean, if even they can't tell the difference... Hopefully the pregnancy discomfort won't mess up his acting gig tomorrow. He'll be showing pretty clearly by then. That's going to be an interesting hardware commercial.

There's just awesome, alien impregnated by another alien through kidnapping - never seen that in game myself or in somebody's story. Funny moment, they didn't see the difference between human male and alien in disguise. Perfect disguise or there was some stupid alien.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Lena and Lucy finally moved into a home fit for celebrity! Spire Apt 888. Carefully remodeled to fit their taste and needs.

Lucy is now an International Superstar! And Lena is getting there very soon.

Lena has switched gears from a Simtube fitness star to a celebrity chef, after all she is a foodie.
    Lucy has no plans to stop being a fashion influencers.

...Anyway pictures tonight! Going on vacation to Strangerville tomorrow!
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Harvestfest isn't going too well for Minerva. She's already angered the gnomes.
    aSJEdhq.png
    False alarm, she got the gnome back on her side.
    hL7tIxq.png
    Can Ryker appease his gnome?
    pWYWexi.png
    We all know that answer.
    kTsBl0m.png
    Meanwhile, Minerva contemplates sabotaging the dinner because of that there evil trait.
    a8y5ps1.png
    Time to hide the evil laughter, everyone else showed up.
    4cTLegp.png
    Ryker now attempts to get his Mother In Law's autograph. Didn't work.
    FzRNvLd.png
    And it looks like Saanvi and Duncan aren't getting along too well today.
    IgJ9brQ.png
    Oh and while Minerva was making turkey Nikita just came out of nowhere and started making BLT's.
    uNQHPrf.png
    And no one could wait for the turkey and just grabbed a BLT.....this is why Minerva hates everything.
    uZifXAV.png
    Well time to call the freeloaders.
    Hs6RVgh.png
    Oh look, even though they just ate BLT's these gluttons still grab plates of that turkey.
    mFbtIjT.png
    Rob: "Your son in law actually hung your autograph on the wall?"
    Lemmy: "Yeah, he's a special guy."
    Ck2cilR.png
    Eventually Ryker was able to get Nikita's autograph as well.
    ZW5Ru58.png
    Ryker: "Aww yeah, hanging this up next to my Lemmy!"
    5i8AeRh.png
    And of course Minerva's gotta spend some time with her sisters as well.
    HxrsDnU.png
    IBhgMjh.png
    After the party Minerva entered the third trimes-Oh wow, accurate facial expression when you realize your belly looks like that.
    KPhXv8R.png
    Honestly surprised she can fit at that desk.
    IRm5x4i.png
    Weird how Sims Physiques work. A few days ago Ryker was a twig, now he actually looks like he fits in with the bodybuilders at work.
    vbgyzhz.png
    McCloud demands love.
    ylIBYbv.png
    Minerva: "I'd like to review this product but I can't even see it with this belly here."
    PBvwXPJ.png
    It might be cold as sin out but when your Fox wants a walk you take him out!
    SxGRqMh.png
    Well, Ryker's workouts have worked out (ugh) well so now he's officially a bodybuilder.
    wFzM5Cj.png
    Minerva went to go celebrate his promotion with bedtime funtime but unfortunately she went into labor immediately after.
    24DpTq3.png
    Well since it's night time she gets there as the ghost shift shows up.
    qtIcaNs.png
    Oh that's a shame, Minerva's Great-Great-Great Grandmother Sapphire ended up getting a demotion. Now she's suddenly working the front desk. What a shame, she used to be top of the ladder.
    PxJ1p07.png
    But then again with all those malpractice lawsuits against her I can see that the hospital would bump her down to the deskjob.
    PQF01Gq.png
    And she's taking her sweet time getting Minerva to the maternity ward so she's not even doing a good job at this level!
    m4P457k.png
    Ghost Doctor: "Now I should let you know, most people are terrified of me because I'm a ghost and think I'll kill them so they can join me in haunting this hospital but don't you worry about that!"
    IP3dlSp.png
    Ghost Doctor: "Oh no look at that, I got your heart! Heh heh that's a fun joke I like to play with my patients..........You still alive?"
    ErigaWy.png
    And that's how baby Zelda Stark was born!
    jwkUfTE.png
    Minerva: "You getting this beautiful mother daughter bonding moment?"
    Drone: "Yes Ma'am."
    Minerva: "Good."
    tsXq2YN.png
    This will get her so many views.
    ekfeZIR.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I have been playing with my stylist sim, Chloe Switz. She and her boyfriend had the welcoming committee arrive at the house. Jess came through with a fruitcake and obviously was repulsed by the thing. Jess why even bring it at all? lol
    K4Clxtq.png
    juZ84th.png
    Chloe's dog, Eliza stole the show in her cozy bear onesie. Eeep! So cute!
    umKbI9O.png
    ThntKLW.png
    tfDE8c4.png
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    SO...

Lena is getting used to signing autographs wherever she goes. And having her picture taken! Lucy meanwhile have decided to get into shape as well.

NBRGGaL.png

84TKjzr.png

bv7E7w1.png

Speaking of Lucy, she is influential (3 star) enough that even International Superstars (tm) takes her advice.

wqFKMIP.png

Time skip!

After saving their money for several weeks (about 1.5 weeks, actually, they needed 90 000 and started with 35 000) and in the process earning a 4th star each, they now move to a proper celebrity home!

Guess where?

2ekgA3U.png

En6TXLd.png

TDohTIs.png

Lena and Lucy quickly settle in, and something with the place makes people just... assume they are even more famous?
    The big bar by the pool is Lena's new favorite spot together with the kitchen; she is going from just workout advice videos to cooking videos and decides to actually take a job in a restaurant to try to make it as a proper chef!

nTVzL7w.png

AsLn7gI.png

The sleeping pods are amazing! And so is the living room / study / kitchen area!

67Gbdby.png

Ljhyp5W.png

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello fellow simmers!~ I decided to take another break from my Stone Legacy and Go back to my Alder Family.
    Aubs is very popular girl. I have her make friends at school and they come in troves! Good deal since this teen has a thing for parties need some friends for parities~
    49.%20Adler_zpstmfk1c30.png

Aubree is a good enough kid/teen but she has always had a habit of coming home late. Nadia is much more strict while Reed just tries to be more...calm about it. It seems to work a bit better, but they are both good parents. Also maybe I never paid this close attention to facial expressions but I just love Aurbree's lol!
    50.%20Adler_zpstx87j4zh.png
    51.%20Adler_zpsxezivgsh.png
    52.%20Adler_zps2hasb7xk.png

This is Halloween, Halloween Halloween!!! I could not resist! xD This is her first party!~ I never decorate but I feel I would not be honoring Aubree's character if I did not.
    53.%20Adler_zpsqszne1px.png
    54.%20Adler_zpsfzhd0psv.png

The party went pretty well! We got silver with the goals and a lot of teens showed up. It was a fun tome. Aubs spent most of the time dancing and talking. Cute as cheerleader too~.
    55.%20Adler_zpsppukvv2z.png

While she was having her party. Mom and Dad went out on a much needed date. And Yu went somewhere too idk though. xD
    02-14-19_8-45-54nbspPM_zpsuh9ri2o9.png

Harvestfest comes back around and friends and family are invited to the Adler Residence for a Feast (I looooove the buffet table!).
    02-16-19_10-28-31nbspPM_zpsiqc1g1tf.png

Blake came to join the festivities! Though he was an anger soul and had to be calmed down by Nadia. I think he was mad because he was dead on the first family holiday. But now he is calm and.......? Eating....food? :open_mouth: well okay then! He is dead and can do what he wants. :p
    02-16-19_10-53-40nbspPM_zpsyakzsw4p.png

Dad and daughter card time~ Kek! Aurbree's face! xD I don't think she likes cards but humors her dad who is clearly amused!
    02-17-19_2-43-18nbspPM_zps9rqtwkjq.png

Aubree throw another event/party. It is a custom event called movie or tv night by Kawaii Stacie, we got gold on this one it was a fun time!
    02-17-19_4-55-03nbspPM_zps4xoh5b34.png

You finally moved out to his own little pad! I got him high in the Tech Guru video game branch and with a ton of apps and video games he made under his belt he will be just fine. I spent some time with him (to give him thermostat and went to Geekcon!
    02-23-19_5-03-54nbspPM_zpsemosa6hi.png
    02-23-19_5-06-40nbspPM_zpsdqjvvm5j.png

Later we had another random but fun costume party! It was really fun. Also lol Blake joined in, fitting, it is a teen party.
    02-23-19_6-07-11nbspPM_zpsdcldmjrj.png
    02-23-19_6-12-19nbspPM_zps2l15pa47.png

Nadia and Reed stay home this time coming down to check on them now and again but stay upstairs and play cards together.
    02-23-19_6-44-09nbspPM_zpsrwuncger.png

Fall gave way to winter and soon it was Winterfest! I throw an event Christmas party again a mod by the fabulous Kawaii Stacie! It was so much fun! I had a blast with all the goals and there was plenty of time to do them all!!
    Here is Aubs in her outfit so cute~
    02-24-19_7-12-54nbspPM_zpsc0fkyret.png

I tried my best to decorate for this party as well.
    02-24-19_7-27-02nbspPM_zpslggwppyd.png
    02-24-19_7-29-26nbspPM_zpssuzppvkj.png
    02-24-19_7-29-51nbspPM_zpscbcmfhh5.png

Aww romance happening on between these two~ His name is Declan the neighbor boy.
    02-24-19_7-51-37nbspPM_zpseq79r3fo.png

Merry Christmas Blake! (This Fam can't let him go yet! Dx) She gave him some simoleons, idk what a ghost can do with that but hey, he still eats and causes chaos and mischief by haunting and breaking things so who knows? xD
    02-24-19_7-41-37nbspPM_zpso7plc2im.png

Montage of Cute Nadia and Reed ahead to lead this post out. :)<3
    02-24-19_8-03-14nbspPM_zpsxvl4svc3.png
    02-24-19_8-04-53nbspPM_zps072dtgsl.png
    Lol! Invisible mistletoe xD
    02-24-19_8-05-51nbspPM_zpsozaxmw2y.png
    02-24-19_8-06-28nbspPM_zps0mejv7tr.png
    02-24-19_8-08-25nbspPM_zpsnt2vdnif.png
    02-24-19_8-10-20nbspPM_zps38bml9ty.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    edited February 2019
    Things have been going well with Diana and Lorenzo.mot7swZ.jpgThey've had many outings.8AE1EeA.jpgHer oldest son, Conner has recently began working out because he's soon to become a YA and heard that the military is looking for recruits. IkylpVs.jpgEverything was going well until Winterfest. Diana's daughter, Iris saw her father walk by. She was so excited to see him, she ran out of the house without putting on her jacketg6oWOzU.jpg Her father's crazy as well, just going out like that during a storm. Sadly, on her way back, she froze to death, because of lag!(LAME! was seriously not expecting that)1er9Ypc.jpgShe seriously froze right outside the front door tooc53oEEa.jpgDiana became extremely sad, her only daughter died, she spent the next day just crying in her daughters closet.4uJJKW3.jpgThe whole family was just trying to cope.BdVkMz5.jpgOR4UYDG.jpg
    Diana asked Lorenzo to move in because she needed some help around the house and could use his company as well. Following days, Iris' ghost came to visit and Diana was very happy to see herr89zPPt.jpg Spring time has finally come and Conner has become a YA. He's getting ready to enlist at the military. Lorenzo took Diana to Windenburg and proposed at the garden.12kU4Vm.jpgThey immediately wed at the wedding arch i45d1FD.jpgNow Conner has moved out, patiently waiting.DrAuOTp.jpg
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited February 2019
    @CrystalAbyss1

That stinks so much!
    See, I swear I'm never buying Seasons! All I hear about is people dying from the weather. I don't let my sims die, if they die, I exit without saving, no matter how much I lose.

But yay! I'm glad Lorenzo is there to help out!

And Conner is awaiting Strangerville I suppose?
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    I have been playing with my stylist sim, Chloe Switz. She and her boyfriend had the welcoming committee arrive at the house. Jess came through with a fruitcake and obviously was repulsed by the thing. Jess why even bring it at all? lol

Chloe's dog, Eliza stole the show in her cozy bear onesie. Eeep! So cute!
    umKbI9O.png

Oh my gosh! Eliza is adorable!

And yeah, what's up with the fruitcake? Half the time it makes my sims sick/uncomfortable for 4 hours!

I always grab it and "clean up" before anyone tastes it, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    And no one could wait for the turkey and just grabbed a BLT.....this is why Minerva hates everything.
    uZifXAV.png

Minerva went to go celebrate his promotion with bedtime funtime but unfortunately she went into labor immediately after.
    24DpTq3.png
    Well since it's night time she gets there as the ghost shift shows up.
    qtIcaNs.png

Ghost Doctor: "Now I should let you know, most people are terrified of me because I'm a ghost and think I'll kill them so they can join me in haunting this hospital but don't you worry about that!"
    IP3dlSp.png
    Ghost Doctor: "Oh no look at that, I got your heart! Heh heh that's a fun joke I like to play with my patients..........You still alive?"
    ErigaWy.png

This is all so funny! "This is why Minerva hates everything" lmbo

And is this ghost shift thing real? I've never seen it! But I've only remembered to go along to 2 births, lol

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @AlwaysAsking Lorenzo’s been so nice with my sim! Thanks for recommending him. Also yes, Connor will be headed to Strangerville, he’s gonna join the military there, just hopefully they have use for him. He’s only been training his fitness😅 that is one of the downsides of seasons, the unexpected deaths 😣
  • Options
    VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    New to this whole thing...I guess my Sims day was pretty average! Owen and Neil went on a date and had some drinks at the local dive bar, then Owen spent some time cuddling Ferdinand. Sometimes the average days are the best!

9qy2qt.jpg
    xmk65k.png

7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • Options

This is Laney Lewis and Jasper Sweet, the most famous couple in my game. I should add that I do not have Get Famous, so they are famous by older standards

05-22-18_2-34-21am.jpeg

Jasper is the MVP of the team, and Laney is a top level extraterrestrial explorer.

09-17-18_1-35-35am.jpeg

Jasper is also a (Sim) world famous painter. Here he is starting a portrait of Laney

08-31-18_12-52-12am.jpeg

08-31-18_12-54-13am.jpeg

His art museum is almost ready for its grand opening, Laney is dressed for the part, but Jasper is so cool that he sits around in his underwear and no one thinks anything of it.

08-31-18_12-32-13nbspam.jpeg

08-31-18_12-45-39nbspam.jpeg

They are so popular that the aliens often grab them both on the same night

07-27-18_1-26-09nbspam.jpeg

Here are a few of Jasper's paintings!
    His brother in law, his dad, some senior portraits of the neighbor kids, all of he and laney's nieces and nephews, and just two of his dozens of landscapes

08-31-18_12-11-40nbspam.jpeg

08-31-18_12-09-56nbspam.jpeg

08-31-18_12-22-11nbspam-2.jpeg

They are both amazing, and love each other a ton, but Laney is non commital, and Jasper is too cool to stress, so as of now they are not married, and they're fine with it.

And oh yeah, they are fun loving

06-30-18_9-28-07nbsppm.jpeg

06-30-18_9-28-51nbsppm.jpeg
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @AlwaysAsking Lorenzo’s been so nice with my sim! Thanks for recommending him. Also yes, Connor will be headed to Strangerville, he’s gonna join the military there, just hopefully they have use for him. He’s only been training his fitness😅 that is one of the downsides of seasons, the unexpected deaths 😣

If they ever addressed that I'd consider getting it, for the holidays, but as of now, no thanks, lol

And you're welcome about Lorenzo, I don't why he's so mellow and nice, but he sure is. 😊

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @AlwaysAsking Laneys pretty :o I’m impressed with the walls of paintings! There’s so many! Aliens😬😬😬I don’t like aliens! They always impregnate my males😅
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking Laneys pretty :o I’m impressed with the walls of paintings! There’s so many! Aliens😬😬😬I don’t like aliens! They always impregnate my males😅

Thanks so much, I think she's very pretty too, she was fun to make.

I think the aliens bother these two so much because she's a top level scientist - she knows all the alien secrets.

So far, knock on wood, they've not impregnated Jasper, but now I've put a satellite in their yard to keep them from being taken, because I don't feel like dealing with an alien baby I didn't plan for, lol.

And yeah, Jasper paints an unbelievable number of masterpieces, he's just amazing :smile:

I hope Conner gets accepted into Strangerville with no problems! LOL! Fitness has to count for something!!

SqxdF0m.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top