Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @InfraGreen No love triangle, I promise you. ;)

A love rhombus on the other hand...
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    One word for Clementine....run. For my honorary nephew,three. You blew it. The other words and thoughts read as follows. Plum Puck, plum plummety plum plum plum seriously plum now
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @InfraGreen No love triangle, I promise you. ;)

A love rhombus on the other hand...

A love plumbbob
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @Munterbacon The more the merrier! And they're all fae, sooooooooo.

@Bloosmoo Awww, how quick you are to turn on your poor, beloved (?) honorary nephew. ;) Running is probably good Auntie Advice for Clem though... And rofl, it took me a minute to figure out what you were trying to say about Dr. Puck.

@InfraGreen Maybe I should have a gen where literally everyone is in love with each other
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Awkward for them as well as me! :o Please use your words Clem and Sly. :)
  • Options
    @haswh Sorry about that! :# I blame Sly...!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    It's not so much turning as a quick slap upside the head, telling him what he did wrong and then commiserating over a pint over why Clem did a runner. I'd suggest he go and see Dr Puck himself but being as he's got first hand knowledge of the problem it could be....yeah...awkward lol
  • Options
    @LadyLobster You can totally blame Sly, I get it! <3

After thinking about my comment I thought more. :o I know probably not a good idea.
    And Sly did use his words but personally I think they were the wrong words. He needs to share his feelings. Which he might say he doesn't have but I know he does have some squishy insides and really loves Clem. He just needs to become a bit vulnerable but that is hard for him. He is sooooo like his Mother!
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    So the guitarplaying get swapped by 'playing for adults'. A new excuse to get together and spend time with each other, but that alone is not sufficient to create a deep bond. Keeping my fingers crossed... :anguished: Oof, they're so fragile (like Sly is appearing in the last sceenshot), this could go wrong several ways.
    Sly could really use a masterclass flower appreciation from Prof. Puck. Sure the professor could whip up a couple of special flowers to point out some theories about how to get to the best nectar. And maybe help Sly's guitarplay too? :smirk:

And talking about flowers and nectar Orlando comes to mind :wink: , but with the knowledge that he's Clem's father that becomes awkward quickly.

I agree with @Bloosmoo : Sly is so much like his mother, both from the inside and outside (except his hairyness ofcourse :tongue: ).
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo Auntie Time sounds exactly like what Sly needs, LOL. As much as I love the idea of him meeting with Dr. Puck, you're right, they both know too much about peeling a clementine.

@haswh LOL! Definitely the wrong words. He may have an even harder time than Gal with sharing his feelings and making himself vulnerable, which is going to be rough on both him and Clem. :(

@Sassie It's true, it's a very superficial way of bonding, and it may not be enough. And there are so, so many ways it could go wrong... :scream:

ROFL, omg, Dr. Puck's masterclass flower appreciation...Sly needs that desperately. And LOL, I forgot Orlando was Clem's dad for a sec too. (Poor Clem...)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited February 2019
    Cly for most awkward first time EVERRRRR! (And please correct the ship name...I can't keep up.)

(There's nowhere to go but up from here, tho! ;) )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick LOL, if it was something different, I don't remember!

Shame that chapter couldn't have posted on Valentine's Day, but what can you do. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Fox learns Griffin's secret...

BYDWhgD.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Is getting laid and kissed good night and worrying about Lani (who tbh needs someone to worry for her, poor girl) more important than a strong brother/sister relationship? Well...maybe right now. ;)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Aww Fox <3 He has the heart of a poet, such a shame that like a poet that heart is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. So again he's going to bow out of relationships for Griff's sake? I mean surely he's the last person he should be kissing seeing as he's the competition for Lani's favours. Still if it gets them closer to being a thruple it's all good! Sly, you may talk like the worst kind of adult magazine, but at least your heart is in the right place. I got quite offended on his behalf when Fox asked if this was the type of guy Clem went for! I got all up in arms about that. It's so easy to judge when you haven't been there to see what was happening though I do get the feeling that Fox believes he's the kid that stayed behind to look after Lyanna. Loved all the insights in this chapter as well as snogging but I wonder if Fox isn't going to feel just a little bit used when Griff puts all of that practice to practice on a certain little witch.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Gosh plum it you might get me on the Griff and Clem <3 LANI <3 ship after all. Stop all that smooth talking Griff, I wanted Fox and Clem <3 LANI <3 together. :'(

Sly you sly potty mouth you need lessons on word value. Come sit and we'll have a talk. Between your Auntie @Bloosmoo and me I'm sure we could help you! :)

I want to go save Lyanna although I think it's too late. Orlando what is wrong with you. :#

Fox a little to late to get that friendship back with your sister, you burned that bridge. Shame on you, your allegiance to Griff is a bit much don't ya think?

Excellent chapter @LadyLobster!! <3
    Post edited by haswh on
  • Options
    @haswh I'm up for the challenge if you are! It'd be like our own version of Pygmalion. I think the first thing to do is to help him relocate the brain that the emotions and words come from, rather than the one he's thinking with all of the time at the moment :smiley:
  • Options
    @InfraGreen Poor Lani needs looking after right now...but Clem might need someone too, especially if Sly doesn't get his act together.

@Bloosmoo "Everywhere and nowhere at the same time," that's such a good way of putting it. And yeah, right now it does seem like Fox is going to bow out for Griff's happiness, while he helps the guy out and makes sure Lani's not too overwhelmed. He could never really compete against his prince.

As for Sly, LOL. I'm glad you got defensive of him. <3 He's so used to being judged by certain things he has no real control over--and then maybe some he does. Good question about Fox...he's probably going to suffer with a smile on his face.

@haswh I assume you mean Griff and Lani! And Fox and Lani, otherwise that's realllly weird. ;) (Don't worry, I have so many characters that I get them mixed up too. <3)

Ha, I'd love to see you and Bloosmoo giving Sly much-needed guidance. Things might actually turn out okay with Clem!

It took Gal a long time to ever patch things up with her brother Rhys, so it may not be too late--then again, Fox's "sins" are much worse.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @LadyLobster How could I do that to sweet Lani! It is now corrected!!
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
  • Options
    @haswh LOL, I like the addition of hearts!

@Cement Chicken nuggets or chicken wings, hmmmmmm
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @Cement
    90798d47ad591070ac58f3ac27ec9e5a.jpg

(I guess you'd prefer Fox and Griffin nuggets because they're...all mashed together?)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Nuggets are like shipping cousins: shameful to enjoy but enjoyable nonetheless. ;)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @InfraGreen No wonder Cement likes them.
    uduVcAP.png