Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    @InfraGreen I can't agree with you more, Gaston is getting a really bad deal in all of this. First his best friend Velvet runs off with a scornful Hellspawn and then his Mistress is throwing it all in for a chap who wouldn't appreciate her if she covered herself in pages of some rare grimoire. (Belle that's a hint and you're welcome :) Be the book Belle, be the book). I think we ought to start a protest in the name of Gaston, true love for Gaston (and puppies) ... I'll make the placards right now!
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    @InfraGreen I can't agree with you more, Gaston is getting a really bad deal in all of this. First his best friend Velvet runs off with a scornful Hellspawn and then his Mistress is throwing it all in for a chap who wouldn't appreciate her if she covered herself in pages of some rare grimoire. (Belle that's a hint and you're welcome :) Be the book Belle, be the book). I think we ought to start a protest in the name of Gaston, true love for Gaston (and puppies) ... I'll make the placards right now!

In this house we love and respect Gaston and Gaston only.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @InfraGreen I made sure to zoom out in that shot just to make sure Gaston could be in it.

@Bloosmoo LOL. I guess Gaston does need some pups (and a mate). There has to be a purebred show poodle out there for him.

Also I googled and found this, perfect outfit for Belle, clearly:

book-fairy-halloween-costume.jpg
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I love how dramatic Belle is! She is right being in your Dad's arms is a very safe and reassuring feeling. With her determined attitude I'm sure she will find her love but it will just take time.

I thought Val was off to find Rexx. But Rexx is quite busy now trying to fend off Velvet.

Belle and all of your characters are so fun to read! <3
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Graham is gonna kill Mr. Dirt! :scream::scream::scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @haswh Love will come to her, whether it wants to or not. ;)

Val probably thought Rexx was distracted by women or something, LOL. If only he knew the truth...

And thank you so much! <3<3 Belle is one of my favorites to write.

@pammiechick RIP~
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Melodramatic little Belle would rock that outfit! Pity it would get Val's attention for all of the wrong reasons, but, it's there :D You seem to have fun writing for Belle as she throws herself around fretting about amour. Personally I think she should lie and tell Thaddeus that she's been under intensive past life regressions and has found out that she is his lost love reincarnated. Thadd has had kids already, so it's not like he's going to need a book to find out if a plug goes into socket A or B while attempting handiwork in the bedroom. So if she's insistent on going after Val, then perhaps her book outfit should be the joy of whoohoo that way she is wrapped in her own instruction manual. To be honest, joking aside, I was happy to see Graham again, I love him so much and it's amazing how you write Belle to be the perfect blend of both of them. Do you think Gaston would like another pure bred poodle or do you think he'd go more for your down and dirty crossbreed as an act of outright rebellion? Oooo What about one of Bianca's Mom's hellhounds? The ears, the head poof....that would be glorious!
  • Options
    No, I'm going to have to ask, it won't stay in. Has Val even had his library ticket stamped?
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo OMG. LOLLLLL. If Belle did that to Thaddeus... :scream::scream::scream: But she might think it was her mission making him less lonely? So I could see her possibly doing it for that reason....... She does think of him as family though, even if they're not related.

Graham is very divisive but I'm glad you love him too. He's simultaneously the best and worst dad imo, LOL. Belle had the potential to turn out to be a complete nightmare. As for Val and his library card, good question.... It'll have to come up at some point. (And Belle probably will need to be wrapped in an instruction manual.)

Gaston x Hellhound, I LOVE IT. Ophelia would want one of those pups.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Belle is going to have to find Valerian first...It was so lovely seeing Bianca again, and she hardly seems to have aged at all.
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT Maybe Valerian's in the Warlock Protection Program now, being hidden away from Graham. And I'm always thrilled to include Bianca. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Caspian is on the job!

xyEczRs.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Not to sound like a raving Daisy fan (but cmon) but she would sort out Hamlet's personal mess with joy and care, but also the experience as a person that young Caspian doesn't have yet. Except for the weight, because her food is delicious. :p

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Well I will sound like a raving <3 Daisy <3 fan! I love her! <3 She would certainly do just what you said @InfraGreen! :smiley:

Poor, poor Hamlet he has lost it! I really feel for him, he is depressed and very sad! :( He really needs a visit or at least a phone call from his Ellie. Sadly I don't think she has time for dear old Dad right now. Good luck Caspian! Sadly I don't think you will be able to convince her. :/

Caspian is a lot like his Mom! I hope his positivity will help Hamlet somehow!
  • Options
    @InfraGreen I'll forgive you for being a raving Daisy fan. ;) And yeah, she'd have a much easier time handling this situation--poor Cas isn't prepared at all, handbook or no.

@haswh The original raving Daisy fan! <3<3 I wish I could fit more Daisy cameos into this gen, LOL.

You're probably right that Caspian won't have much luck with Ellie... But Hamlet really can use some positivity.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Has anyone else seen this show on Netflix?

7HOcJsR.jpg

I started watching it last night after seeing pics of it a while back. You can guess what I was reminded of...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Heck yeah, back left is Saul! I missed that guy. :pensive:

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @InfraGreen I was gonna say "Pictured: a Strider" but you saved me the trouble
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wow!

Did they steal ideas from Fangs?

And is it as hilarious as it looks? What’s the name of the show?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick It's called The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell! If you enjoy watching shows about amazing things you'll never actually cook or bake (like me), I highly recommend it. ;) It's all horror-themed desserts, and the star is like a cross between Ophelia and Daisy, LOL.

And then there's a storyline with the puppets--the humor is surprisingly raunchy rofl.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @pammiechick It's called The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell! If you enjoy watching shows about amazing things you'll never actually cook or bake (like me), I highly recommend it. ;) It's all horror-themed desserts, and the star is like a cross between Ophelia and Daisy, LOL.

And then there's a storyline with the puppets--the humor is surprisingly raunchy rofl.

It's Fangs for TV! OMG! Awesome.....
  • Options
    @AudreyFld LOL! There are only 6 half-hour episodes but it's fun--and she makes really cool, creepy stuff. I kept thinking about how Ophelia would love to participate, rofl.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Yes. :joy: With Sal, Byron’s Raccoons and Gal’s dog ugly cats!
  • Options
    Velvet runs into her father...

DlTdIy2.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Upvote if you wouldn't listen to Mr. Ashes' cries for help either and instead would give him one Milk-Bone biscuit of his choice.

outrun / blog / tunglr