Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Households Ever! Recommendations for Maxis Tab.

Comments

• Options
    Tigger3336Tigger3336 Posts: 93 Member
    Awww, @FruUtter , thank you so much! You are truly appreciated.
    My Gallery page: Tigger3336
    Please stop by & leave some love. <3
    Sims4Studio Creator Page: sims4studio.com/thread/16306/tigger3336-creations
    My website for FREE #CC : https://tinyurl.com/ycybbczx
    Share if you like, everyone is welcome.
  • Options
    FruUtterFruUtter Posts: 128 Member
    ♥Happy Sunday to everyone! ♥
    ♥I see some cool creations in gallery♥

-♥STILL I'LL RISE♥BASEGAME by @gillr52
    -WooldropNobles Challenge by @Elocine54
    -Evil In Love by @cbunte01

Thanks for attention, Silvia aka Paffy85♥

I wish to second ♥STILL I'LL RISE♥BASEGAME by @gillr52
    00.jpg
  • Options
    gillr52gillr52 Posts: 35 Member
    edited February 2019
    I am taking a break--but before I do I have to nominate a Sim series that gave me such a chuckle:

Hot Potato(e) by @FruUtter

There is a posed One Potato and then Two Potatoes

https://youtu.be/efMHLkyb7ho

I appreciated a bit of a giggle. See you all in a while....
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    My endeavour for today, (later)is to post 19 recommendations across rooms, lots and households to celebrate happy 19th birthday SIMs. Care to join me with your own 19 @Maxis fav recommendations today?
  • Options
    gladlypantsgladlypants Posts: 122 Member
    edited February 2019
    -Hughes by CroutonCabbage
    -Tasha Goodman and Bob Brummett by dozygoat
    -Sun-Hee Kwon and Emmilia Phan by inkrit

I'd honestly recommend taking a little time to go through all three of their catalogs, as there are many absolutely incredible Sim households there. :)
    Post edited by gladlypants on
    TB88pBc.png
    Gallery ID: gladlypants
    favorite gallery hashtag: #redditexchange
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • Options
    issynoonaissynoona Posts: 10 New Member
    Hello everyone.
    I want to give a Maxis fav to...

-Evil In Love by @cbunte01
    -Hot Potato(e) by @FruUtter
    - Addison Disney's Zombies by @Rhisk

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  • Options
    chluke75chluke75 Posts: 110 Member
    I'd like to nominate Hunter by Gamer_Girl_Missy. She says it best herself in the description, a very down to earth Sim.
  • Options
    Mongolian_girl has the most hilariously beautiful catalog I have ever seen. Laughter is good for the soul, so spend some serious time browsing her gallery. You won't regret it.

I don't even know how to pick what to post here.....

-Good Morning, San Myshuno
    -An Ode To Me *Ahem*
    -Uncle Barry Schmoozer
    TB88pBc.png
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • Options
    chluke75chluke75 Posts: 110 Member
    Thank you, Oh great Maxis overlords, for choosing my nomination! As promised, I have place 6 dozen grilled cheese at your alter.

@gladlypants Thank you for bringing this fantastic creator to my attention
  • Options
    @chluke75 -- my pleasure! Their gallery had me belly laughing through my morning emails today. It's the greatest things.
    TB88pBc.png
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Thanks Maxis for choosing one of Mongolian_girl's excellent Sims!
    TB88pBc.png
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • Options
    DerpyBanana101DerpyBanana101 Posts: 5 New Member
    I would like to nominate:

~★ WILLOW + STAR ★~

Created by: VintageWaffles11

This lovely creation is perfect for a nomination! The only clothing used in this creation is from the Cats & Dogs expansion pack and base-game! They aren't that well-known yet, and this would be perfect for the sims forums to discover them! :) :) :)
  • Options
    mnewi1103mnewi1103 Posts: 3 New Member
    Dag Dag :)
    try it again, maybe it will work this time ;)
    I would like to nominate a fantastic building <3 <3 <3 . Only with Basegame this dream castle was created, that is already worth a nomination!

@Skysoul8 - Dream Castle Basegame

Thank you and have a nice weekend
  • Options
    SWSRogueLeaderSWSRogueLeader Posts: 144 Member
    edited February 2019
    Happy Lunar New Year, everyone! Please put down your traditional Chinese calendar for a minute and take a look at some wonderful households for consideration...

Sweeny & Kamden by @ladyloial
    My Body My Choice by ToffeeTip
    Lady Maxis by @preddilala1
    Briggs by usedoncegoods
    Brianne Eubanks by @gladlypants
    Valentine Petself Chall by SimplyAnjuta

Since @DerpyBanana101 posted in the thread above but doesn't qualify for links in the forums yet, let's help out with that:
    ~★ WILLOW + STAR ★~ by VintageWaffles11

Hope you all enjoy the Valentine's Day week. Please be very careful out there. You could find yourself falling in love! :D<3
  • Options
    Tysm for suggesting one of my Sims @SWSRogueLeader ! I performed some major townie maintenance over the weekend and I'm afraid I may have broken newsfeeds, hehe. I enjoyed the theme of power in your Sim nominations, whether it was an intentional one or not :)

Willow is also adorable @DerpyBanana101 great choice!
    TB88pBc.png
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Congrats to @preddilala1 for Lady Maxis fave! She is very lovely!

I'd like to include a few suggestions as well :)

-Ribeiro by VeraPapini (These are two of the most satisfying townies in my game.)
    -Fontanelli by Gisa-Selma
    -Caroline "Cherry" Salmon by inkrit (lots of amazing Sims in her catalog!)
    -Kahlo by LilacLydiaDeetz (great stuff here too!)
    -American Staffordshires by SimmingInThePNW (I love adopting her doggies so much!)
    TB88pBc.png
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • Options
    C5_FCC_436AMXSC5_FCC_436AMXS Posts: 29 Member
    edited February 2019
    Hello all!

I would like to nominate : ♥Rollin' w the Rocker's♥� by GLovely1�

00.jpg

also : I'm Going Skydiving� by Mongolian_girl�

00.jpg

Thank you for your consideration =)

Post edited by C5_FCC_436AMXS on
  • Options
    Congrats to the Rockers!
    TB88pBc.png
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • Options
    C5_FCC_436AMXSC5_FCC_436AMXS Posts: 29 Member
    Yay! Thank you so much Maxis <3
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    I'd like to nominate macrista9 for "Oh no Sweetie." It's the cutest (but a little creepy) vampire puppy. Very creative work and the execution is perfect.

Here's the link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E1120F5D2F3F11E9803E033D2F3B18E4
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    edited February 2019
    It's Valentine's Day so I say it's the best time to shower some simmers with love as I pay it forward in huge gratitude to @C5_FCC_436AMXS for nominating my Rocker family! It's always an amazing feeling to receive a nomination and fave so giant thanks to Maxis for choosing them too! I'm honored & inspired to nominate what I've loved seeing in the gallery this week:

Arty by dawn15m ~ Ok, this doggie is seriously too cute for words! Great heart pattern & my favorite part is his heart shaped nose ~ perfect to enter our sim worlds today <3

Thanks so much for selecting this original household for a Fave <3Schwartz by brockieroad ~ Here's a different type of loving couple but you can tell they are the best of friends. I checked them out in CAS too & they look wonderful together. Man and his dog .. some say there ain't nothin' better <3

Thanks so much for selecting this original household for a Fave ~ Thanks for the second @Mongolian_girl :DThe McDoolie's by marion0308 ~ When a creator can capture my attention with sim style & story I instantly fall in love & Marion did exactly this sharing a very different love story today. The McDoolie's are very handsomely made & the time period is emphasized beautifully with their dress & her words <3

Thanks again for your time & consideration to each nomination on these forum threads. Also, I greatly appreciate the new thread by @SimGuruIcarus :) A much needed update ~ so clear, consise & helpful!

Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    Mongolian_girlMongolian_girl Posts: 14 New Member
    I second GLovely1's nomination of The McDoolie's by marion0308
    marion0308 did a fantastic job with the sims facial features, making them stand out as unique and realistic. And they obviously knew some history when they wrote the backstory!
    (see link above, I don't know how to post links yet. This is my first forum post. lol)

I will also take this opportunity to thank everyone that has nominated my sims recently, and to Maxis for the favs! It's very heart-warming to see so many kind, supportive and creative people in this community!
    Yay for everyone!
  • Options
    So well-deserved @Mongolian_girl !! Your catalog brought me so much joy and laughs the day I found it on the gallery. (I even made the hubs sit through me reading a lot of them to him in funny voices, and he laughed a lot at your descriptions and their appearances too.) (And probably a little at me being an idiot....) I'm sure Maxis rep had a hard time choosing a favorite too :)

And thank you again to @GLovely1 for all the sweet comments on my items and profile <3
    TB88pBc.png
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    edited February 2019
    Sul Sul simmers & Maxis reviewers! I was out in the gallery trying to spot the unusually unique tonight and I've caught sight of two households for you to please consider:

"What Cha Want?" by CodeGezzer ~ I am a sucker for an original looking sim. A sim that's different but still created with thought & skill. This server Damien definitely fits these intentions. A fun bio too & all around worthy of more appreciation <3

Thanks so much for honoring this pet art with a Fave <3♥♥ Art 1 for Cat ♥♥ by Nicollete ~ This outstanding cat is this creator's first attempt at pet art and I am totally blown away by that fact! Thoughtfully imaginative & most certainly unique. I say bravo & want to encourage her to continue <3

I love putting a good word in for my fellow gallery creators here so I appreciate you taking the time to review the nominations on these threads daily. Dag Dag for now :)
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Hello all! Hope this Monday finds you well. I have just a few rec's today :)

-Hudson by MissApprehension (This is an older gallery upload, but she's so adorable in-game and has made some cute offspring in my game, hehe)
    -Heildi Bombang by Tangerud546 (She's stunning. Also, some interesting builds by this user. Some really cool hotels/motels!) Thank you for selecting this lovely lady for a fave!
    -Albertini by C-scintille (Some amazing Native American sims in this catalog as well!!)
    -Mcflowel by Sothisis is quite possibly the cutest, most daww-worthy sim you've ever seen :)

Thank you so much for considering these! <3
    TB88pBc.png
    gladlypants.tumblr.com