Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Head Start Playpen?

Hi guys! :) I'm super excited, since I've finally saved up enough Simpoints to buy the Head Start Playpen, because I've been watching the ads. I, like many Simmers, don't really have the ability to buy Simpoints for myself, so I would love to hear your guys' opinions about it (so I'm not wasting points on this item if it's not the best). For example:

Is it fun?
Do you use it often?
Is it worth buying?

I have a Sim who is going to open a daycare when she turns into a YA and thought that the playpen might help her out a bit.

Thanks, Happy Simming :D
output_npUBOD.gif

Comments

• Options
    SundaymoonSundaymoon Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi! It's a great object to help learning to talk and keeping needs up, it worked great in the Daycare career when I played. But I'm sure theres a problem when the child learns the logic skill, I can't remember what exactly but playpen and walker need to be fixed
  • Options
    mfb426mfb426 Posts: 1,407 Member
    edited December 2013
    Okay, thanks. :) Hopefully they fix it soon.
    output_npUBOD.gif
  • Options
    mfb426mfb426 Posts: 1,407 Member
    edited December 2013
    Bump!
    output_npUBOD.gif
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited December 2013
    I have the playpen, walker, and swing and I love them all! They make babies so much easier to take care of. I've had no issues with the playpen yet. I think it's definitely worth it. Next on my list is the changing table.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited December 2013
    i love it...have never had any problems with it...
  • Options
    ShadeDaystarShadeDaystar Posts: 995 Member
    edited December 2013
    If you do download the playpen and decide it makes it a bit too easy to take care of the younglings, there's several mods that change how it causes Sims to lose and gain motives.
  • Options
    ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited December 2013
    My understanding is it doesn't cause problems until after the toddlers max out their skills. So if you use it and just before your toddler maxes out the skill, take them out and max it up another way, you'll be fine.
  • Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited December 2013

I don't understand why some people are having this problem, do the people having this problem have any mods in there game?

I have both the play pen and the walker , my sims toddlers have maxed there skills in both and never teleport got stuck or anything like that only mods I use are master controller and over watch, which don't seem to have a problem with any objects in my game.
  • Options
    Brooklyn777Brooklyn777 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi everyone, i purchased the tiny prodigies learning center and i also purchased aurora skys, but i did not see the playpen and i thought it came with the learning center, can someone help me figure this out?
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    Hi everyone, i purchased the tiny prodigies learning center and i also purchased aurora skys, but i did not see the playpen and i thought it came with the learning center, can someone help me figure this out?

@Brooklyn777, did you look in the kids tab to see if it's in there?
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    The only things that really bothers me about the Playpen is that it also gives the toddlers energy( I like people in my family to go to bed roughly around the same time). Also, sometimes adults have trouble getting the toddlers out.
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in extremely old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2013, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top