Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Skyrim's Audacious Adventurers Mafia [Mafia Wins!]

1535455565759...Next

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Did no one see that I kept my vote on Rose and then guess who died. Me!

Yeah, you were confirmed town at that point
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

See? That's why I didn't want to rat her out. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Okay. Doesn’t really defeat the point though
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options

IDK, I guess I'm also afraid one could die without sharing that info
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member

It's a tricky one. I read back and found out I was the first to vote her and I told someone to not vote Charlie cuz I thought she's town. When Lala was reading back, I was hoping she would see that as some kinda hidden message from future DeKay. 😂😂😂

I just couldn't grasp Rose being bad.

There were some things that did pop up for me about Rose, but I brushed them aside. There were not many though. 3 things I think:

1. Tuti voting someone after they vote for Rose, and admit that's why she did it.
    2. Her being absent during nights when there was no kill (and following up with it the next day saying it isn't fair).
    3. There was a third ... it's early, I cannot remember it.

However! I take full responsibility for writing her off as town. I mean, if something major had occurred, then yeah -- I would have tossed her in the pot. But nothing major happened.

I just have to say I absolutely loved this game. I think the charge thing at the beginning was fun even though I didn't understand what was going on at the time. I really felt I was in a murder mystery novel. Trying to figure things out was a lot of fun for me (I haven't played a real game of mafia in a long time). I was a VT, and I honestly don't mind being VT because I don't feel pressure when I'm one. It's a more relaxing game for me.

I think everyone played well, and Choco did a super job as a host. I've never played this setup before.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I picked Role Cop. I thought about tracker, too. But in the end I chose role cop because I like being nosy and learning what people are. Rolecops are nosier than cops.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Lots of nosy PRs actually 🔍

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited January 2019

Okay. Doesn’t really defeat the point though

Like I said before, I also didn't want to drop hints that you are suddenly good cuz that will look suspicious and I don't want mafia to think I might be a cop or something. 😂

I didn't feel the need to say it too cuz no one was suspecting you anyways. Maybe if there was a wagon forming, I would have done something. 🤷‍♀️
    Idontrcall wrote: »

It's a tricky one. I read back and found out I was the first to vote her and I told someone to not vote Charlie cuz I thought she's town. When Lala was reading back, I was hoping she would see that as some kinda hidden message from future DeKay. 😂😂😂

I just couldn't grasp Rose being bad.

There were some things that did pop up for me about Rose, but I brushed them aside. There were not many though. 3 things I think:

1. Tuti voting someone after they vote for Rose, and admit that's why she did it.
    2. Her being absent during nights when there was no kill (and following up with it the next day saying it isn't fair).
    3. There was a third ... it's early, I cannot remember it.

However! I take full responsibility for writing her off as town. I mean, if something major had occurred, then yeah -- I would have tossed her in the pot. But nothing major happened.

I just have to say I absolutely loved this game. I think the charge thing at the beginning was fun even though I didn't understand what was going on at the time. I really felt I was in a murder mystery novel. Trying to figure things out was a lot of fun for me (I haven't played a real game of mafia in a long time). I was a VT, and I honestly don't mind being VT because I don't feel pressure when I'm one. It's a more relaxing game for me.

I think everyone played well, and Choco did a super job as a host. I've never played this setup before.

No, I take full responsibility for the Rose thing. It's my fault. A small part of me thought she could be lying but didn't want to believe it. That's why I did say like if Sub is town, we kill Wagashi and then Rose. But then Charlie came along and said very subtle questionable things. 😂😂 And so I made you guys kill Charlie.

I suggested Choco this setup cuz it's my fav! I believe it was the first time I won as scum the first time I played this setup and I also like the pre voting thing. This type of semi closed setup that gets everybody involved in pregame is kinda cool!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Oh, I chose redirector.
    unknown.png