Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Skyrim's Audacious Adventurers Mafia [Mafia Wins!]

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Tuti3711 Yay! You won your first game as Mafia!

Pretty sad I have to add yet another loss in my stats though; I'm gonna give up on tracking them again if I keep losing like this :cold_sweat: I need to do better.

I'm surprised you all killed Charlie. I thought she was very town, but then again, I was in Afterlife :lol:

Yeah, Zinnia, do better. XD You are also starting to lose your touch on being able to read me. You were really good last time.

Charlie looked townish to me at first until some of her later posts and since so many townies have died already, I started to panic and get paranoid. I think my brain juice just cannot last more than 4 day phases. :D

Oh, it was just this one game :confounded: And maybe the Christmas Mafia? I don't remember that game at all for some reason.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    So if Rose also picked commuter, does that mean there was a three-way tie with someone else, or none of us got votes?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Also, I had a feeling noone would trust me, but I did what I had to do...also, I wouldnt have bussed my partner so early, but I thought Tuti had more votes at the time, but it worked out so cool.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Tuti3711 Yay! You won your first game as Mafia!

Pretty sad I have to add yet another loss in my stats though; I'm gonna give up on tracking them again if I keep losing like this :cold_sweat: I need to do better.

I'm surprised you all killed Charlie. I thought she was very town, but then again, I was in Afterlife :lol:

Yeah, Zinnia, do better. XD You are also starting to lose your touch on being able to read me. You were really good last time.

Charlie looked townish to me at first until some of her later posts and since so many townies have died already, I started to panic and get paranoid. I think my brain juice just cannot last more than 4 day phases. :D

Oh, it was just this one game :confounded: And maybe the Christmas Mafia? I don't remember that game at all for some reason.

Oh yeah, I would say you were off in the previous game but you were mafia. XD

I remembered that game fairly when I ratted out Plumbob. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    So if Rose also picked commuter, does that mean there was a three-way tie with someone else, or none of us got votes?

I've made you all-knowing over the discord afterlife chat so you can see all the pregame votes and PR choices.
    In fact, you, Rose and City you all wanted to be commuter and all of you had 1 vote. That's why you all end up powerless.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Ohh. Was that the game I shot someone? :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options

No, you cuddled someone. You were the cuddlebearer.
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

I was the Velveteen Rabbit.

Someone give me Plaguebearer so I can finally win as it.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I was the Nicki Minaj barbie doll. :joy: that was a fun game though.
    ._.
  • Options

It's the one where you killed Fruf or whatever their name was.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

How do you win as Plaguebearer again?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

It's the one where you killed Fruf or whatever their name was.

Ah, I killed a Mafia too :confounded: Fruf was just quiet, sometimes it pays off to shoot them... er... that sounds mean.

How do you win as Plaguebearer again?

Infect all living players. But the infection is harmless, I promise!
    unknown.png
  • Options

I've made you all-knowing over the discord afterlife chat so you can see all the pregame votes and PR choices.
    In fact, you, Rose and City you all wanted to be commuter and all of you had 1 vote. That's why you all end up powerless.

Sadness. I panicked about which PR to choose, so I thought commuter would be alright. Too bad we didn't have a tracker in this game too
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I nearly chose Commuter too. Haha
    unknown.png
  • Options
    But no one voted me anyway. Rude!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Sadness. I panicked about which PR to choose, so I thought commuter would be alright. Too bad we didn't have a tracker in this game too

I almost picked tracker :(
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

I almost picked tracker :(

:(

• Options

I picked jailkeeper cuz I can protect someone at some nights and the block mafia kills at other nights!! 👌
    But no one voted me anyway. Rude!

I didn't want to pick the popular good town players cuz if they have more votes, then they won't get the PR so I went with Lluvia cuz I think no one might vote her and maybe she could have a chance to get a PR. It was cool how she used that shot on me. It's almost like future me told me to do that. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    The relief is palpable. Well done, Rose!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Did no one see that I kept my vote on Rose and then guess who died. Me!
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    LluviaRain wrote: »

And Rose, I was going to go after DeKay the second night ended, because he was the first to vote Sub
  • Options

And Rose, I was going to go after DeKay the second night ended, because he was the first to vote Sub

She. The profile picture is confusing me
  • Options

It's a tricky one. I read back and found out I was the first to vote her and I told someone to not vote Charlie cuz I thought she's town. When Lala was reading back, I was hoping she would see that as some kinda hidden message from future DeKay. 😂😂😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

She. The profile picture is confusing me

It's okay, you can call me a he too. A lot of them called me "he" last time and I like it cuz it's easier to see who's talking about me cuz there are fewer guy players here. Haha.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Also Lluvia, I thought you died maybe cuz you were confirmed town. I still wasn't confirmed cuz I was being sneaky to buy myself some time and to mess with you all.
    x3vZicL.gif