Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    BbanningBbanning Posts: 13 New Member
    I ended up doing the party, I had 5 kids living at my house and invited the other 10 kids. It was so cute! I’m going to do it every weekend in game.

My matriarch just gave birth to her 16th and 17th kids. The house is full so no more babies until someone moves out.
  • Options
    Lovinglifegirl123Lovinglifegirl123 Posts: 5 New Member
    Is it OK to use 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to try for a baby?
  • Options
    malindalacehopmalindalacehop Posts: 2 New Member
    Using a random number generator I got a teen with the aspiration to be an angler but she is also squeamish due to random trait selection so she stops fishing every time she catches a fish.
    100 Baby Challenge problems
  • Options
    dietnutelladietnutella Posts: 16 Member
    Another update, my first generation of the 100 baby challenge is over and my founder Layla has finally aged into an elder (65 kids later!?!). I'm excited to start my new generation with Marisol (her youngest daughter who is currently a toddler). It's definitely going to be so much harder now my sim doesn't have tons of aspiration awards, but at least I have enough funds for a lifetime.
  • Options
    JakkiwJakkiw Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi. Please help. I didn't check the dad's and got my sim pregnant with the same guy as one of her first children. Does that baby just not count? Don't want to start over...
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Jakkiw wrote: »
    Hi. Please help. I didn't check the dad's and got my sim pregnant with the same guy as one of her first children. Does that baby just not count? Don't want to start over...

@Jakkiw It doesn't mean you have to start over, but no, pregnancy number two with dad doesn't count. So if mom has twins this time, that's two that won't count. But once she's done with that pregnancy, you can just get her started on a new one that will count, with a new daddy, no start over needed. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    [quote="ChelleJo;c-16922585"]

@Jakkiw It doesn't mean you have to start over, but no, pregnancy number two with dad doesn't count. So if mom has twins this time, that's two that won't count. But once she's done with that pregnancy, you can just get her started on a new one that will count, with a new daddy, no start over needed. :) [/quote]

Thanks! I stressed a bit! Up to 17 kids and it took a while! Still love the challenge
  • Options
    alexorcismsalexorcisms Posts: 2 New Member
    love this! planning on starting it tonight. not sure how i'll manage though seeing as i get stressed trying to take care of just one kid 😂
  • Options
    MissBH89MissBH89 Posts: 4 New Member
    [quote="MissBH89;c-16912746"]Started the challenge last week, with no intervention my first 6 kids have been girls :D :D
    Wonder if my 7th will finally be a boy.

Let's see!

Definitely the toughest challenge yet[/quote]

Quick update everyone. Number 7 was a boy. Have named him Ethan.

My eldest girl Mackenzie is 4 days from aging up to YA. Will be weird starting the baby process again.
  • Options
    ExpectantHopeExpectantHope Posts: 27 Member
    Up to 8 babies now!

Second eldest is now eligible to be aged into a YA so she will leaving the household in the next sim day ☹️ She is one of my favourite Sims, she's so pretty! I'll definitely miss her.
  • Options
    felicia__nicolefelicia__nicole Posts: 38 Member
    Jakkiw wrote: »

I did the same thing earlier this week. I was able to go back a save and all was good. :)

• Options
    [quote="felicia__nicole;c-16923091"]
    [quote="Jakkiw;c-16922249"]Hi. Please help. I didn't check the dad's and got my sim pregnant with the same guy as one of her first children. Does that baby just not count? Don't want to start over... [/quote]

I did the same thing earlier this week. I was able to go back a save and all was good. :)

[/quote]

your so lucky! I just haven't saved in a long time and didn't want to lose progress, it turned out to be just one kid so thats not to bad!
  • Options
    alexorcismsalexorcisms Posts: 2 New Member
    gah, only got 3 kids so far and i'm already struggling to take care of them! and i keep struggling to find time to actually get my matriarch pregnant!
  • Options
    BbanningBbanning Posts: 13 New Member
    [quote="alexorcisms;c-16923783"]gah, only got 3 kids so far and i'm already struggling to take care of them! and i keep struggling to find time to actually get my matriarch pregnant![/quote]

Some things I did to make it easier for my sim, I made her outgoing, so she has more positive interactions with people. While she is pregnant I have her pick someone to start flirting with and build a relationship up so when she gives birth, she’s all set for the next sim to woo hoo with.
  • Options
    MoiratusMoiratus Posts: 6 New Member
    I took it upon myself to add a couple extra rules to my try at this challenge. Twins have to age up together, children cannot age up faster than the older sibling(s), and children cannot age up on the same day to the same age as older siblings.
  • Options
    SassparellaSassparella Posts: 16 New Member
    I've just started this challenge and reached a full household of seven children. The oldest three, however, reached young adult so I moved them out and realised that this could be a problem.

I play on Xbox one so I don't know if this differs from PC but I can only move out the young adults to another house with people in. If I want to move them into a new house they take 20000 of the house funds (which would be all the money in the household) and there are only a few starter houses that would be affordable anyway. Ultimately, there will be over 90 children to rehouse over a relatively narrow timeline. In my generations save I've noticed the game doesn't really fill empty houses well, it's a very very slow trickle so I was wondering how you guys dealt with this.

At some point, I will also run out of donors as there's a limited number of sims in the world and I've seen people adding characters from the gallery, but to do that you again need empty houses.

Any advice on the best way to do this?
  • Options
    AdelaideMannAdelaideMann Posts: 196 Member
    I add Sims from the Gallery, usually famous Sims, to houses or lots. It's fun to have babies with famous people, and the aged up Sims can move in with them or with their fathers or siblings.
  • Options
    mn84evrmn84evr Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello Everyone!!! I've recently started this challenge. I'm pregnant with baby 7. My house is full. I've never really played sims enough to know what is going on. Can my children get jobs? Do I move them out? I just bought a new property and moved them over... but i built it.... and now have no money :(

Also, am i allowed to change the appearance of my sims? Like just the clothes? I don't have any expansion packs, and have been letting the game decide pretty much everything in regards to my children.

Thanks for the help. I'm very excited.
  • Options
    Sorry... another question here. My matriarch has only gone down the street to see if any men are passing by. Are there other ways to meet men? Can I leave the house to go find them in town?
  • Options
    This will be the last pregnancy for my matriarch, Victoria. She got pregnant just a few hours shy of aging up. If this baby is a boy then my next matriarch will also have a V name (I'm going alphabetically). I've got room for twins so crossing my fingers.

Funny story, generally when I'm looking to get my matriarch pregnant I'll grab any passing sim that is eligible. Looks aren't a factor in this challenge! for 19 pregnancies I grabbed the first man I saw. On the search for my last man the first Sim that walks by is none other than the Sim version of my IRL husband. I just couldn't bring myself to do it! LOL waited for the next man...who happened to have a green mohawk. LOL Whatever, she's pregnant with #23 (possibly #24) so it all worked out, but I cut it close to the wire by waiting for another sim. Apparently I'm even attached to the Sim version of my husband!
  • Options
    mn84evr wrote: »
    Sorry... another question here. My matriarch has only gone down the street to see if any men are passing by. Are there other ways to meet men? Can I leave the house to go find them in town?

Yes, you are allowed to leave the lot, you just can''t hire a nanny to take care of the kids while you are gone. I found one of my baby daddies by just going to a home with a man living there and chatting it up. We woohooed in his house and she got pregnant there. I met another one at the lounge. Also if you see any teens go by chat them up for a few minutes that way once they age up you can invite them over rather than having to look for an available adult LOL (that sounds SO bad!!!)
  • Options
    mn84evr wrote: »
    Hello Everyone!!! I've recently started this challenge. I'm pregnant with baby 7. My house is full. I've never really played sims enough to know what is going on. Can my children get jobs? Do I move them out? I just bought a new property and moved them over... but i built it.... and now have no money :(

Also, am i allowed to change the appearance of my sims? Like just the clothes? I don't have any expansion packs, and have been letting the game decide pretty much everything in regards to my children.

Thanks for the help. I'm very excited.

Teens can get jobs, just not the matriarch. Once the children have aged up to adult you can move them out. I've been moving them in with their fathers, unless they are dead then I move them in to one of the homes that a sibling lives in.

You can change the appearance AFAIK. I've seen people change everything about them. I've been letting the game basically choose everything, but I will edit the clothes a bit if they aren't matching well or for toddlers if I have say 2 in the same pajamas because they can be hard to tell apart especially if the jammies have a hood on them.

I'm playing with just the base game as well. :) I've only had it since December so I'm learning as I go.

• Options
    dietnutelladietnutella Posts: 16 Member
    My new matriarch finally aged up into a young adult! Attached is a pic of her, Marisol Jones! Everything is going well so far, she's already pregnant with donor #1 and hopefully it's twins.

https(colon)//imgur(dot)com/LbGMcbi
  • Options
    > @felicia__nicole said:
    > This will be the last pregnancy for my matriarch, Victoria. She got pregnant just a few hours shy of aging up. If this baby is a boy then my next matriarch will also have a V name (I'm going alphabetically). I've got room for twins so crossing my fingers.
    >
    > Funny story, generally when I'm looking to get my matriarch pregnant I'll grab any passing sim that is eligible. Looks aren't a factor in this challenge! for 19 pregnancies I grabbed the first man I saw. On the search for my last man the first Sim that walks by is none other than the Sim version of my IRL husband. I just couldn't bring myself to do it! LOL waited for the next man...who happened to have a green mohawk. LOL Whatever, she's pregnant with #23 (possibly #24) so it all worked out, but I cut it close to the wire by waiting for another sim. Apparently I'm even attached to the Sim version of my husband!

WOW 19 pregnancies for 1 matriarch!! I just had my 7th baby, and am having a hard time keeping the house in order.
  • Options
    > @felicia__nicole said:
    > mn84evr wrote: »
    >
    > Hello Everyone!!! I've recently started this challenge. I'm pregnant with baby 7. My house is full. I've never really played sims enough to know what is going on. Can my children get jobs? Do I move them out? I just bought a new property and moved them over... but i built it.... and now have no money :(
    >
    > Also, am i allowed to change the appearance of my sims? Like just the clothes? I don't have any expansion packs, and have been letting the game decide pretty much everything in regards to my children.
    >
    > Thanks for the help. I'm very excited.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Teens can get jobs, just not the matriarch. Once the children have aged up to adult you can move them out. I've been moving them in with their fathers, unless they are dead then I move them in to one of the homes that a sibling lives in.
    >
    > You can change the appearance AFAIK. I've seen people change everything about them. I've been letting the game basically choose everything, but I will edit the clothes a bit if they aren't matching well or for toddlers if I have say 2 in the same pajamas because they can be hard to tell apart especially if the jammies have a hood on them.
    >
    > I'm playing with just the base game as well. :) I've only had it since December so I'm learning as I go.

Thank you for your helpful information. I'm going to try moving them soon. I need them to make me some money first. I got this game recently as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top